Daddy's Proposal

Bedtime Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So my princess, what would you like to hear tonight?” Jiyong asked his daughter while preparing the kid in her bed.

Jiyeon was pouting her lips and making a thinking face, “Ah, I know!” she smiled so wide and her eyes sparkled, “How did you ask Mommy to marry you?” she said while hugging her stitch stuff.

The daddy dragon was chuckling, “Is it because we just saw how uncle Ri proposed to aunt Seohyun?” and his girl just giggled while nodding cutely, “Alright then…”

.

.

.

.

16 December 2017, Bali – Indonesia.

Everyone who was witnessing the couple clapped their hands excitedly and even some people were whistling and shouting. That’s right. Youngbae just proposed his dear girlfriend Min Hyorin in front of the guests who attending his friend’s wedding (of course he asked permission first).

Taeyeon who also witnessed the proposal was clapping her hands and smiling at the couple. She sighed dreamily, “I’m so happy for them.” She said to her boyfriend who stood beside her.

The boyfriend which obviously was Kwon Jiyong just smiled and nodded his head. “Me too, babe. Me too.” He was like a proud father when he saw his bestfriend kneeled on his knee asked Hyorin to spend the rest of their lives together. “I’m such a proud bestfriend.” He said.

Just then, Taeyeon looked at her boyfriend from the corner of her eyes, “I wonder when will my time.” She was giving the hint to her boyfriend.

“Your time? Your time for what?” Jiyong was frowning at his girlfriend.

The said girlfriend was widening her eyes and opening , she looked at her boyfriend with disbelieve look and wanted to say something when she decided it would be so stupid. “Whatever. I’m coming back to Seoul ALONE!” she left her boyfriend while pouting and stomping her feet without knowing the said dragon was chuckling all by himself thinking about his big plan.

×××

It was after her fansign event Taeyeon looked at her Instagram and finding Jiyong’s post. “I can’t believe he was still in Bali and let me go back to Seoul alone. Ugh!” she threw her phone to her sofa but a moment later she picked it up knowing there was a call coming in and it was the ice princess, Jessica Jung.

“WHAT?”

“What the hell, midget? You texted me you want to talk and you scream at me just now!”

“I hate that idiot ugly insatiable dragon! I can’t believe him at all!”

“Hey slow down will you? I can’t catch anything if you rapped like that.”

Then Taeyeon told Jessica everything happened in Bali, and the fashion designer just laughed at her. “Why the hell are you laughing? It’s not funny!”

“Wow, I don’t know that you really that want to marry the dragon, Kim Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon was silent suddenly. “Is it weird if I already think about my future with him? Is it still too soon?” she nibbled her nails.

“No! It’s absolutely not! Just hang in there for a little while, you know that your boyfriend is a lot of surprises and hopeless romantic, right? Actually scratch that, both of you are hopeless romantic.”

“Ha ha, thanks for the nickname sajangnim. I’m hanging up now. Bye Jess!”

She was going to take a shower when a message popped on her home screen.

Kwon Jiyong

Hi, baby.

I just want to remind you that we are going to celebrate the new year in Jeju, okay?

I love you.

Taeyeon was literally growling when reading the message and this time she threw her phone to her bed. “Go die, stupid dragon!”

×××

31 December 2017, Jeju Island – South Korea.

“Hey baby girl, I missed you!” Jiyong hugged her tight as soon as she stepped in his house in Jeju.

“Hmmm.”

“I’m sorry, the past two weeks was so hectic I couldn’t greet you even in call.”

“S’okay.”

Jiyong frowned, “What happens with your attitude, babe? Are you still mad about Bali?”

“Whatever I’m jet lagged.” Taeyeon was throwing herself on the bed and pulled up the blanket covering her body because she didn’t want Jiyong to know her tears rolled down her cheeks. She missed him terribly too but yes she’s still mad about Bali and added to the past two weeks without meetings, calls, or even messages from Jiyong. And she was having her monthly guest, so yeah she was so emo. She was crying silently under the blanket until she was tired and slept.

Not long after Taeyeon went sleep, Jiyong came in to the bedroom and opened the blanket that covering his sleeping girlfriend. He sat beside her and removed her hair from her face, her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were drenched.

Jiyong smiled faintly, “I’m sorry, baby. I’ll make it up to you tonight.” He her drenched cheek and leaned in to kiss her forehead then her lips.

×××

Taeyeon was slowly opening her eyes and gathered up her sleepy soul, then she was stretching her body while yawning. “Ji?” she called her boyfriend with hoarse voice but nothing came as a reply.

“Jiyooong!” still there was no reply from the said name. Taeyeon looked around the room but found nothing, except a piece of pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter