Chapter 10

Skeletons in the Closet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoonsung let out a loud laugh as the merry go round he rode went round and round. Yoongi stood at Inhye’s side, laughing out loud along with their son as he took a video of him on the ride. “Mommy!!” yelled out their kid as approached where his parents stood. He waved into Yoongi’s camera from where he sat on a medium sized horse before disappearing around the corner only to be seen again in 30 seconds.

Inhye’s stomach suddenly growled, grabbing Yoongi’s attention. “Are you hungry?” he laughed, softly. Since everyone was grabbing lunch around the time they got to Everland, Yoongi suggested that Yoonsung should just go wait in line for the rides since there will be less people. So, that was exactly what they did since the mother and son weren’t that hungry since they were snacking at the café while they were waiting for Yoongi. But, it seemed like her body was asking for the lunch they skipped out on. He quickly turned off his phone and slipped it into the pocket of his pants as she ignored him out of embarrassment. “Let’s go grab something after Yoonsung gets off.” He reached out and patted her arm reassuringly and she scoffed. “Sorry for making your stomach wait for lunch.”

Inhye turned to glare at him. “I’m not hungry.” Her voice was meek, probably from the lack of food in her system and standing in the sticky humid heat for the last 3 to 4 hours.

“Sure doesn’t sound like it.” stated Yoongi and she had the strongest urge to slap him. She hated the way he was flashing that damn smirk of his in her direction. He used to smirk like that every single time they finished ing or whenever he came into , like she was a piece of meat and nothing more, and she didn’t want to be reminded of that past.

She kept her cool though. They were in front of people and, most importantly, Yoonsung so she needed to act like a civilized person. The ride eventually came to a stop and one of the workers helped Yoonsung unbuckle himself and get him down from the horse. Their kid along with the others quickly made their way out of the barricade and to their parents. Yoonsung smiled brightly at the pair as he ran up to them. Yoongi quickly reached out and patted the child’s head after he approached them.

“Let’s go grab something to eat.” suggested the older man. “Your mom is hungry.”

“OK!” agreed the little boy.

Yoonsung quickly grabbed onto Yoongi’s hands and started to pull him out of the area they were in. Inhye suddenly felt Yoongi’s huge, warm hand encircle around her wrist and started to pull her along with them as well. The simple physical contact immediately caused her stomach to flip as her face started to flush as her mind became overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions. It seemed like all of this became too much for her to handle as she became light headed and her breathing became labored.

“W-Wait.” she stuttered, tugging her wrist out of Yoongi’s loose grip. “I’m-” She felt herself stumble forward, almost tripping onto the concrete ground, when he quickly pulled her into his chest.

“Mommy!” blurted out Yoonsung, worried.

“Woah.” Yoongi breathed. “Are you OK? Do you feel sick?”

“I feel really light headed.” mumbled Inhye, leaning against his hot body. She felt so weak all the sudden and she was sure it had to be the heat that was getting to her.

“Oh my ing God. You’re so pale.” he hissed, as he began directing her towards a nearby bench. “Sit here.”

She watched as Yoongi nibbled on his thumb, completely stressed out of his mind. Yoonsung was doing the exact same thing, with a thumb in his mouth as well, as the both of them stared at her. They were the exact splitting image of one another and, if she wasn’t so lightheaded and frail, she would probably be laughing at the father and son.

“Mommy, are you sick?” asked the boy, with tears in his eyes.

Before Inhye could reply, Yoongi started talking. “Yoonsung, you look after your mom. I’m going to go grab something from the food stand.” he stated. With that, he ran off to somewhere and the child turned to his mom.

He started crying as he quickly slipped in between her legs and hugged her. “Mommy, I’m scared.” he mumbled into her chest. “What if something bad happens to you?”

She let out a tired chuckle as she wrapped her arms around him. “Baby, nothing is going to happen to me.”

“You look sick. Uncle Yoongi needs to take you to the hospital.” he stated, pulling away from her embrace to look into her face.

Inhye shook her head. “It’s OK. I’m fine.” she said. “I’m just tired.”

Yoonsung looked unconvinced. He began to pout and cry again. “If you’re tired then you need to rest.” He sobbed softly. “Mommy, please rest.”

“I’ll be OK. Don’t worry.” smiled Inhye.

Yoonsung opened his mouth to say something when Yoongi came running back, completely winded and covered in a thin, slick layer of sweat with bottles of water and some popsicle sticks. Before she could ask him anything, he tossed what he had bought at her side and quickly opened one of the water bottles and shoved it against her lips. “You’re probably dehydrated in this heat.” he stated, in a huff.

Inhye watched the way Yoongi’s eyebrows furrowed on his face as he began to rip the wrapper of the ice cream off. He looked worried, stressed, and scared all at once. She had never seen him so overwhelmed with these emotions before and she found it interesting. He also quickly pressed the popsicle up against her lips after she felt like she drank an entire bottle. Inhye parted her lips and he slowly slipped the frozen treat past her blazing hot lips. She immediately gave the head of the long ice cream a big, hard causing her cheeks to hallow a bit. In the process of everything, she let out a soft moan, enjoying the taste of the sweet syrupy flavor of it.

She barely realized what she was doing until Yoongi’s heavy breathing quickly got caught in his throat and he began to choke on it. Inhye looked up at him through her long lashes due to curiosity and caught the glimpse of that familiar dark lust muddle in the depths of his eyes. God, he was thinking of her his . Her hand came up to take hold of the wooden popsicle stick, brushing her hand lightly against his bigger and veiny ones as he rapidly pulled away.

The strongest desire to over something so innocent instantly took over her. She wanted to smirk at him, but that would make everything all too obvious so she controlled her face, making herself look confused instead. This was so then she could come off as the innocent one and he as the one with a dark mind instead. Now that her hand was the one in control of the popsicle stick, she began to pump the ice cream in and bobbed her head lightly along with the motion of everything. She let out a gentle, lewd slurp in the process of all the juices off of the melting ice cream.

Yoongi, on the other hand, stood there with a hitched breath, as if he was the one she was taking into instead. A low but meek, soft groan escaped his parted lips, indicating that she got him. Her ex-husband who she used to and love all so much had fallen into her trap of lust all over again like the good old times. Although she wanted to mind him more with this simple action, she was done. She fully enjoyed toying around with him, but she didn’t want this to turn into something too explicit especially with their son literally standing in between them. So, she pulled the rest of the popsicle out of her with a final, obscene ‘pop.’

She heard Yoongi mumbled a very quiet “” as he looked away from her. He was unable to make eye contact as he continued to stand there. She quickly smirked to herself as she watched the way the beaded sweat on his forehead rolled down his face, past his flushed cheeks, and trailed down his dangerously beautiful, clenched jaw. It was a good thing he had decided to push his hair back into a cap so she could see the way he sweat. She felt her smirk fall and her lips parted open again as she devoured the rest of her melting ice cream in one big gulp. She swallowed that sugared concoction of her saliva mixed with that thick, sticky liquid that was once a popsicle down to the pits of her rumbling stomach, unsure with what had taken over her.

“Uncle Yoongi, may I have a popsicle stick too?” asked Yoonsung, suddenly grabbing the attention of both of his parents.

They turned to him in a snap, breathing hard, as if they had actually done something. Although the child was a smart one, he was clearly distracted by the other two melting ice creams that was sitting on the bench. It seemed like he had been patiently waiting for the older man to offer him one for a while now, being the polite child that he was. But, Yoongi hadn’t and the boy slowly reached the last strands of his patience as he stared at the frozen treats.

“O-Of course.” stuttered Yoongi, as he took the seat next to Inhye. He left a generous amount of space in between him and her with the rest of the other water bottles and popsicle sticks sitting in the middle of them. She wondered if he was worried about their skin brushing against one another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter