Chapter 1

The Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F/N=FAKE NAME

_____

There are things that you wished you didn't see. The wish for the brain to forget and the eyes to stop crying. My heart was beating so fast at that time. My whole body was shaking. I know I shouldn't have opened the door. But I'm stubborn, I take risks. It took me a lot of courage to open the door.

I took a breath and opened the door

I was met with a heartbreaking view

My boyfriend kissing another woman

Both almost

So much for taking that risk

I watched the both of them kissing the hell out of each other while tears keep falling down. I bit my lip to stop crying out loud. I could just have walked away but my feet remained on the ground.

I finally let out a sob because I can't take it anymore. They both stopped what they're doing and looked at my direction. Yoongi widened his eyes and let go of the girl's waist. He stormed onto my direction but I was faster. I hurriedly got out of the apartment and went for the elevator. The doors closed before he can get in. I slid down my back on the elevator's walls and started crying. Not caring if there was a cctv and someone was watching. That was the reason why he always rejecting my offer to go out, saying he has other plans but the reality is that he's ing other women. Those 4 years together meant nothing to him. How could Yoongi do this to me?

_____

I hugged myself feeling cold of the rain. I have nothing to go to and my money isn't enough to book a hotel. I took place under the roof of a store and called Sayoung. 

"Come on pick up" I muttered silently

"The number you have dialed is busy at the moment. Please try and call later."

I lost hope. There was no one to rely on right now, even when I turn on the light nothing shows. I cried quietly, trying to fight back the loneliness welling up inside of me but eventually losing. Losing myself into darkness. 

Someone approached and tapped my back

"Miss? Are you alright?" I looked up, wiping my tears away and saw a tall handsome looking man. Messy hair but still managed to look cute. White t-shirt, dark green bomber jacket, ripped jeans and sneakers. He smiled at me, looking at the situation I was in. Hair sticking to my face, dried tears visible, soaked clothes and dirty shoes from the puddles.

His gaze was making me feel uncomfortable. He offered his hand to help me stand up. I hesitantly held his hand under the rain giving me warmth despite the cold breeze.. The guy was still smiling at me which I found weird. But weird or not the corners of my lips lifted, and soon I was smiling too.

_____

Pyeonghwa High, Sophomore year

Students came out of the classrooms as the bell rang. Going to their lockers to prepare for the next subjects. I walked towards my locker not caring about their pitiful looks. A boy with glasses and pimpled face was staring at me over his book. He widened his eyes when he saw me staring at back at him with raised eyebrows. The boy then ran away clumsily. Weird.

"Y/N!" Sayoung called my name and cheerfully waved from afar. I only gave her a smile telling her to keep her voice down. She happily ran to me and gave me a comforting hug. A hug that tells me that I have her by my side.

"How are you? Does those dreams keep showing?" Sayoung asked sadly. I only smiled at her. "Not anymore I guess. I figured I want to go to the party tonight." I happily answered while walking together with her after replacing my books.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to have another one of those panic attacks again. I feel like I;m the one being attacked." She looked at me full of worry but I just laughed it off.

"I'm sure this time. I'm gonna wear something y too." I said walking ahead of her with a wink. I heard Sayoung laugh and scream "Hey! Wait for me!"

The day was finally over and the night has started. Lights, bodies, solo cups, voices. Everything was a blur because of the smoke coming from the machine and everyone shouted at the top of their lungs. Feeling the rush of adrenaline coursing through their bodies. I finally had the chance to overcome my insecurities by wearing a sleeveless red dress. Boys catcalled as I entered with Sayoung, making me feel uncomfortable. "Lookin' good tonight Y/N huh?" A guy who looked like he was stung by a bee said, together with a wink. Ew, gross.

It was 10:00pm, 2 hours has passed and the party wasn't done yet. It just started as the host said. Nobody was caring about school tomorrow just enjoying their lives right now. 

"We can forget bout school. Stop worrying about homework ." I heard the girl dancing beside me say.

I was feeling a little lightweight at the moment but a part of me was sober enough to walk and talk properly. I had to find Sayoung but I lost her. ", she said she's not g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter