Stranger

Traveler (Back in Time) [On Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook ?

Shifting in his bed, the brown haired boy could hear a faint voice calling his name. Was it in his dream ?

"Jungkookie~" The voice sing-sang.

It wasn't a dream. He could hear it clearly as he slowly regained his consciousness. It felt like a familiar voice and yet ...

"Wake up, Jungkookie."

Not wanting to wake up from the oh so warm bed he was laying in, he burried himself even more under his blancket and grumpily complained.

"Uh ... What's with this voice Jungkookie ?" The person said, clearly surprised as he tried to take off the sheet from the younger's body.

"Hyung, stop it." Jungkook grumbled, not really feeling annoyed but still, he wanted to sleep a bit more. They were on vacation for all he knows.

"But you need to get up. We have stuff to do today."

Jungkook didn't budge, thinking that it will make his Hyung stop and maybe get back in bed with him and maybe cuddle or something.

"Jungkookie~ wakey wakey." His hyung cutely complained with his high tone voice.

And Jungkook snapped. His movements were so swift and quick that in no time, his annoyingly cute Hyung was lying on his back over his covered lower half while he pinned his body down by his wrists.

"Do you want me this much, baby?" He said with his seductive morning voice, eyes lidded with hidden desire.

But that didn't last long when he saw the familiar features, yet foreign lines of the boy beneath him, sligtly surprised.

"J-Jun-Jungkook-ah ... ?" The chocolate haired boy stuttered with trembling voice, pupils shaking, blinking in confusion and light fear.

Jungkook frowned, backing up a little to analyse Jimin's face. And body. The lines of his face seemed less defined then he remembered them to be. His cheeks were a little bit rounder, the bags under his eyes a bit bigger. And his body seemed thinner. Overall, he looked like a baby and his hair was ...

 

"IT'S BROWN ?!" He yelled, eyes wide with shock.

Surprised, Jimin jolted in his arms.

"P-please let go of me ..." Jimin whispered honorifically as he struggles to get out of his grip.

"Jiminnie Hyung, why are you so young ?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes and curiousity in his voice.

His grip slowly loosened but they stayed there, looking, analysing each other. Jungkook was dumbfound while Jimin could feel his breath hitch everytime Jungkook's eyes flickered and his voice came out.

 

"What is taking you so long in he- !?"

With a loud thud, the door opened and it was like a storm rumbled inside the room. Followed by a gasp.

The heads of both guys laying in bed snapped towards the noise, a bit taken back by the sudden outburst and shrieks that field the room.

"Wah, Jimin is under attack by someone looking like Jungkook but it's not Jungkook !"

That person, Jungkook noticed to look like a younger version of Hoseok, screamed for all to hear. And in no time a very concerned Namjoon entered the room followed by a worried Taehyung.

Jungkook frowned, finding himself completely lost in the situation. Why was everyone looking so young ?

"What is going on ?" He whispered to himself, hands letting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter