Tears of A Beast

Last Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update! If you came straight to this chapter, please red the previous oe before this!!! ^_^

 

The front gate opened, and the general stepped into his residence. He looked up, and met with the chief maid’s eyes who was standing nearby. “Oh, Yuha.” He forced a smile. The maid bowed to him, and stepped aside, letting him walk past her. “Your bed is arranged my lord. Please go straight to sleep.” she said. Chanyeol grunted and walked past her.

Yuha waited a few seconds until he walked past her, and ran straight to the back door of the huge house, and went in, to run straight to Seora’s room. “My lady!” she whispered loudly, and she door opened at once. “What is it Yuha?” Seora poked her head out and asked.

“My lady, stay in your room and don’t come out till morning.” The maid said in a hurry. “Why?” Seora asked, having no idea what she was talking about.

“I’m just doing what I was ordered. And I think this is for your own good my lady.” Yuha begged. Seora watched her nervous face for a while and sighed. “Fine then. I’ll be in my room.” She grumpily stepped back, and closed the door.

Yuha heaved a sigh in relief, and made her way back to the kitchen.

 

“If I ever come home drunk Yuha, make sure to keep her away from my sight.”

She did what she was told. Chanyeol had ordered her before, that if he ever came home drunk, Seora must not be caught by his sight. Yuha didn’t ask for the reason and merely obeyed his orders because today he had come home drunk. The reason Chanyeol said so, was that he feared he might end up going further than he did that night when he came home too drunk. He feared that he might lose control over himself, and that’s why he warned Yuha before anything would happen.

 

 

Chanyeol slowly walked into his room. He was not as drunk as the previous day, and since he was quite a heavy drinker, he was still in his senses although he was drunk, and had perfect consciousness. He took a few steps into his room, and came to a stop. Even though he had his senses fine, his drunken instincts took over, urging him to see her. He turned back, and walked out of the room, making his way towards her room.

 

Seora was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling, assuming that Yuha told her to stay in because Chanyeol might have come home, but puzzled about what the reason for her being hidden must be.

Suddenly the door of her room slid open, and he stood at the door way. Seora whirled around to see him standing there, and her eyes widened at his sight. He started shuffling towards her bed, and she noticed his bloodshot eyes, and his flushed face. At once she understood that he was drunk.

Fear started building up in her, and she sat up in the bed, and curled up in the corner of the bed near the wall. He proceeded coming closer, and finally came to stand beside the bed.

 

“You... weren’t harmed today, were you?”

He asked in a hoarse voice. Seora didn’t answer, and remained watching him with wide eyes.

“I mean... I heard from Jongin about those men. You’re alright, aren’t you?” he asked again.

This time Seora nodded silently. And the next moment, her heart skipped a hundred beats, with the gesture he made.

He placed a knee on the bed, and stretched out his arm, and slowly caressed her head. “Be more careful. Don’t go out alone without Jongin. Shao Xuan is still out there to get you.” he went on, softly caressing her head as if she was a little child. She watched him in silence, unable to utter anything or take her eyes away from him.

He heavily exhaled, and sat on the bed, and lied on it soon after. She was dumbstruck by his actions, because by now, she knew that he hasn’t mistaken her for his late wife. Disturbing her puzzled thoughts, he spoke up.

“Can’t you come a little closer?”

She blinked. Did he just ask her to come closer? And that too, knowing that she was Shin Seora?

But she shook off her thoughts and scooted closer to him, still sitting on the bed. He turned his head to look at her, and fidgeted closer, and rested his head on her lap.

Seora froze, and watched him fidgeting and making himself comfortable on her bed, while lying his head on her lap. His cheek was on her thigh, and one of his hands rested on her thigh next to his head. “Would you mind if I stay here a bit like this?” he asked. Seora shook her head at once, and remembering that he can’t see it, she quickly spoke up. “I-I don’t mind, my lord.” She stuttered.

The next two or three minutes passed by, silence filling the room and none of them speaking a single word. Then Chanyeol was the first, to break the silence.

“She was so beautiful... just like you.” he spoke in his hoarse voice. “Hyeyeong.” He added.

Seora felt a lump forming in , but she swallowed and spoke. “Was she?” that was all she could manage to ask back.

He hummed in reply. “But your personalities are completely the opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter