Chapter Six: Feeling Weird.

I Temporary Lived By Your Side.

(... 6 days later)

( Myungsoo)

I looked at my phone first thing after I woke up, It's 6 am. Why did I wake up this early?

I made my own breakfast then went to my place. I really like being here in the morning. It's so refreshing.

I haven't been here since that day. She's been meeting the guys all this week, and I'm the only one left, I believe I'll see her today. The guys couldn't stop talking about her and about how excited they are for our next come back, they're saying she's really fun and cheerful and they really enjoyed working with her. I brought that diary with me, I haven't read it since that day due to my busy schedule, I barely had some time to sleep.

I read everything about how happy she was before her parents died and how did her best friend's parents take good care of her after they passed away. How much she likes flowers, and how she hates it when people give others flowers because she thinks that they're prettier when they're alive. She's really one of a kind. I like how she puts pictures on the top of every page or a specific thing she talks about.

As I turned the page I was surprised to see the picture that I've never expected to see.

As I turned the page I was surprised to see the picture that I've never expected to see

My picture? why is my picture even here?

<

Today, I want to talk to you about a special person. This guy on the picture, I first saw him in that song called "Thank you" which is a really memorable song for me, he was the reason I almost got fired from my part-time job a month ago. (talking about the dream) ( the one I talked about in the first chapter) I was so into that dream that I didn't even want to wake up which made me almost burn the whole apartment. I still can't get over the way I knew his name. I don't really know what's so special about this guy but whenever I I hear his voice or see his smile, I feel that kind of inexplicable feeling that even words can't describe. Weird, isn't it? I mean, I don't even know him. I like his smile the most. I'm now on the plane flying to Korea, I was bored since it's a really long flight when he suddenly crossed my mind, so I just decided to write about him. And this picture, I've had it since the day I had a dream of him. It's my favorite picture of him. >>

I'm really speechless.Why did she act like she didn't even know me when we first met?I was wondering.

 ...and before I realized it, I was smiling like a fool. Why does she make me feel this way? She does that all the time, she always makes me think. I don't even know who I am anymore, since the day I met her, I keep having weird thoughts and feeling a really weird feeling that I don't even know what it is.

   

( Seol-ah)

Aaah! it's finally Friday, I had a really long week, I had to go to the university every day, then go to the company to meet the guys, I cannot wait for this day to end so I can stay on bed all the weekend.

I got ready and headed to the university. I arrived there 15min earlier. So I just went to class put my backpack on my desk then rested my head on it waiting for the teacher to show up.

"Look who got here this early." I heard Ye Seul saying with quite a loud voice.

"Oh is that... what's her name again? Seol ah? " Jae Eun sarcastically said.

" Seol ah? Is that even her real name?" She said trying to hold back her laugh.

"Of course it's not, what are you talking about" They both started laughing out loud.

I slowly lift my head up to see what's going on.

"Aww she looks so tired, it's so hard working with famous idols and studying at the same time right?" Ye seul foolishly asked.

I put my headsets on without saying a single word, even though it wasn't plugged in, I just pretended I was not hearing anything. I can't believe the girls I thought were my closest friends are now being b*tches just because I got to work with certain famous people.

"How did you do that hm? You seemed a bit too friendly with the music teacher, is that so? I knew it, you ." She smirked.

I couldn't control myself after I heard that.

I suddenly stood up which my chair fall on the ground.

"What did you just say? I'm a bit too friendly with the music teacher? Do I look like I'm you?Am I the one who's doing all the kind of things just to be the center of attention? Look at the way you're acting, look at your face and clothes, why are you trying so hard? And you Min Jae eun! I gave her a withering look. "I thought you were better than this." I quietly went back to my seat. "You guys are so pathetic"

All the other persons in the class gave me a wide-eyed look.

"I knew you weren't that innocent" Ye Seul mumbled as she was walking back to her seat right after the teacher entered.

The class ended and I decided to go straight to the company, I'm supposed to meet Myungsoo after an hour and a half, I'll just go there and think of a good structure that will go well with the song I'm writing. And since I've already met the other guys, I kinda have a complete idea of how the song is going to be. It's called "Man in love" and it's obviously about how a man feels when he's in love, how he acts and how he exactly feels about his love.

Since I spent some time talking with each member all alone, I decided to use what they said about love as inspiration to write their lines.

Sungjong said that love is like a beautiful song or a melodrama, so when he's in love he's starts singing along with all these love songs he never liked before. When he's in love all the melodramas in the world seem like his story. Sungjong is so sweet, it was so easy having a conversation with him, It didn't feel like working at all, instead, it felt like talking to a really close friend.

Woohyun talked about his appearance, he talked about how cool he'd try to look just to impress the person he loves the most. For some reason, I really enjoy being with this guy, probably because he reminds me of Anna, he'd say jokes and say cheesy things from time to time which makes it even funnier.

Sunggyu mentioned that time flies so fast when someone is in love, he talked about how impatient he'd be to always see his loved one and how he'd try to control himself saying he's different from others. Spending time with this guy made think that Infinite could never have a better leader, he cares so much about s and he becomes really serious when it comes to working.

Dongwoo described how he'd feel just by looking at the person he loves, he said things about his cheeks would get redder while his heart slowly drops and how he would give all he has to the person he loves if today was the last day on earth so he wouldn't regret anything. As I expected, this guy is a pure angel, I really envy the person who will own his heart.

Sungyeol compared himself to a naive child, he said that when he's in love he'd just be laughing for no reason most of the time. He's so cute, isn't he? Working with him was so entertaining. Can I even call it work?

Hoya compared the person he'd be in love with to the main character of a movie or a moon in the sky, he said that if he had a lover, he'd draw her every day and make sure to be her resting place that will never cool down. So romantic huh? I truly envy all the girls that will be these guys' girlfriends or wives, they must be really lucky.

For the past few days, going to the company was my only escape from the real cruel world. I really like working here with these really nice people, if only I can do this forever.

____________________________

After I arrived in the company, I saw Sunggyu in the cafeteria, he greeted me and told me that Myungsoo is in the practice room, in case I was looking for him. I went directly to the practice room, he was sitting on the floor drinking water. He must have been practicing so hard. I was staring at him without even trying.

"Am I that handsome?" he chuckled.

I quickly got back to my senses and shake my head. " You're so full of yourself," I smirked.

"As far as I know, we're supposed to meet after more than an hour. What brings you here so early?" He asked.

"I came here straight from the university, I wanted to work a bit on the song before meeting you, I didn't know you'd be here." I said while I was still in front of the practice room.

"I'll just go to the meeting room and work on it until you finish practicing" I added as I turned away.

I suddenly felt a hand grabbing mine.

"W-What are y-..."