Chapter Two: Only Tears.

I Temporary Lived By Your Side.

It's been already two years since I got here, and my life has been nothing but amazing, I got to meet some great people, and make the best friends I've ever had. I went back to my country couple of times so I can see Anna, but because I'm so busy right now, It's been quite a long time since I last saw her. With all the homework and stuff, I barely have time to call her. I really miss her so freaking much.

I've been studying music along with photography. These two things are my favorite things in the world. So instead of studying something like biology, economy, or philosophy... the things that I was really good at back in high school. I decided to follow my dreams and do something I really want to do. Even though I'm not sure if I'm going to succeed by only doing this.

And since I'm majoring in music, our music teacher gave us a survey and told us to choose one of the entertainment companies we want to visit, we will have the chance get to know idols in real life and learn new things from them. Everyone was so excited since they'll be meeting their favorite idols in person. Most of them have chosen famous companies like SM, YG, JYP... depending on who their favorite idols are. While I was just sitting there looking at the survey thinking " There's nothing I know about k-pop, I'll probably choose the same company as my friends." I was on my way to Ye seul's class when I suddenly remembered him " Oh right! dimples! what's his name again?" I kept thinking and trying to remember until I got to the hallway " Kim Myungsoo!!! he's Kim myungsoo! " I chuckled.

I looked up his name and all the necessary information I wanted to know about the group. Then I decided to put a check on Woollim entertainment.

The teacher informed us about the dates when each of us will go to each entertainment company depending on the idols' schedule, and since Infinite are having a world tour now, I'm not going to see them until 3 months later. In this case, I will try to listen to their songs and know more about them.

Yes.. " I"!

I was the only one to choose Woollim entertainment out of all these famous entertainement companies. Which made me feel really nervous and worried.

______________________________

10 weeks later...

Today is my birthday, my friends have organized a surprise birthday party for me. I couldn't be happier.

"If only Anna was here.." - I sighed while unlocking my phone so I can call her. It suddenly started ringing, I immediately picked up.

" Oh Anna, I was about to call you... " I said with excitement

"Happy birthday my friend, I wish I could be there with you right now... I know I can't, but I have a surprise for you!!" she excitedly said

"Really Unnie?? What is it? " I asked

"You don't have to worry about not having a partner to go with you to Woolim 'ent" - she joyfully said

"No way! are you serious? Are you coming here? Omg unnie.. you made my day, I'm so happy you'll be going with me!" I said with a tremulous voice.

______________________________

 

I spent all the week daydreaming about the day where I'll get to meet the boys along with my best friend. I already love most of their songs, I know all the members' names and some traits of their personalities. I was so excited that I couldn't even sleep... when I suddenly got a call at around 1 am in the morning, It's from Anna... I hesitated before I pick up, It's already 5 am out there, "why is she calling me right now? we've just been talking a few hours ago. " I panicked. But then I tried to calm myself down " she probably can't sleep because she's too excited, just like me." I finally picked up.

"Hello?"

I froze in my tracks when I heard Anna's father's voice. Something must have happened, I closed my eyes and whispered repeatedly " everything is fine, everything is fine"

"I'm so sorry... She's been talking about you all the time. She even organized everything for your birthday's surprise, she wanted to spend her very last days with you. That was her last wish. I'm sorry to tell you that she couldn't make it until that time" - He said with a trembling voice

"No, this can't be real, You promised me, Anna... You promised to always be by my side. Aren't we going to finally meet the boys after 3 days? You're supposed to have been here by tomorrow... You're my only real friend Anna, you're the only one I can trust... You cannot just leave like this." The phone fell on the floor

"This is just a nightmare, it must be a nightmare" I repeatedly said

I took a couple of sleeping pills then fell asleep immediately.

   

I spent the whole three days in my small apartment, I was lifelessly lying on my bed all the time trying to call Anna but she never answers, so I left her as many voice messages as I could.

My phone started ringing, I quickly picked up without even seeing who was calling

" Anna, where were you? I was so worrie-"

" YAH EUN SEOL AH! Where on the earth have you been? Did you forget about our appointment with the boys tomorrow? Why didn't you come to the university?" My music teacher yelled

"Sir... I'm... I don't think I can... " I said with a shaking voice

"Be In front of the university tomorrow at 8 am." he ordered and hang-up.

I woke up in the morning with a terrible headache, I looked at the picture of me and Anna on my desk. "How did that happen? Today was supposed to be one of the best days of our lives... How can I do that alone" A tear escaped from my eye. That was the first time I cried after hearing the horrible news.

I washed up and got ready, I looked in the mirror and tried to pretend that nothing happened. " Please, Seol ah you can do it. Nothing happened, Anna couldn't come because of her exams, You have to do great today so you can tell her everything at night. " I mumbled trying to trick my mind and convince myself that what I'm saying is true.

I went to the university, and my teacher was already there waiting for me.

Before becoming a teacher, he was a famous singer. That probably explains how he could arrange all these meetings with all these idols.