Chapter Eleven: First Ste Towards Love.

I Temporary Lived By Your Side.


(Seol-ah)

Did I hear that wrong? He likes me? Kim Myungsoo likes me?

I forgot everything for a while, like every single thing that has happened. It felt like the world stopped for a second. I had no worries, I didn't think of anything. That was all that I needed to know, he likes me back.

He cupped my cold face in his hands, they were so warm. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" He looked straight into my eyes and smiled. I've never been this close to him or anyone before. It was a breathless moment that I wished I could freeze and live in it forever.

"Are doing anything for the rest of the day?" He asked with his eyes still looking straight into mine.

"N-no" I answered.

He instantly took my hand. "Come with me, I want to show you something." He excitedly said.

I didn't say anything, I just did as he said.

We got into his car. I didn't know where we were going and I couldn't say a word. It seemed like we're getting a bit far from the city, but I didn't care about that. Everything felt like a dream. I was staring at him all the time as he was driving. Is that real? Am I dreaming again?

"We're here." He said.

"Where are we?" I asked.

" Just wait and you'll see" He took his camera.

"What is that for?" I asked.

He held my hand, " I want to show you something, something special." He said.

I looked around but no one was there, no buildings, nothing but an abandoned amusement park that looked so creepy.

"Th-This place looks creepy..." I said looking all confused and scared.

"I'm with you. There's no way I can let something bad happen to you. Do you trust me?" He looked at me.

I nodded "I trust you."

We entered the abandoned amusement park. It was huge. We walked for five minutes or so.

"Can you at least tell me where are we going?" I asked him

"We're almost there. I want you to close your eyes now." He said.

I gave him an apprehensive look.

"Just do it, I'm with you. I'm not going anywhere." He smiled at me reassuringly.

He started talking as we were slowly walking with my eyes still closed. "I first came here a few years ago. This placed has been abandoned and empty for more than ten years. Back then, I was so into taking pictures of abandoned buildings and places. I thought it was artistic. I kept taking so many pictures until I found myself here. " He suddenly stopped walking.

"No, not yet. Keep them closed" He said as he covered my eyes even before I open them. " Don't open your eyes, just listen to me."

"...When I first got here. I promised myself to bring with me the first girl who owns my heart. I know it's a bit too early to say this but since the day I saw you Eun Seol-ah. I thought you'd be the only girl who would own my heart... You can open your eyes now."

Once I opened my eyes, I was amazed by what I saw. How can something like this happen? This place was so freaking creepy just a while ago, and now? It's unbelievably beautiful. It looks like a paradise. All these colorful and beautiful flowers, and the beautiful sunset. It's simply incredible.

It's simply incredible

(Myungsoo)

Her eyes widened once she saw the place. "Beautiful... It's so beautiful." she gasped.

Her reaction was so cute, I couldn't help but take pictures of that bright smile that I finally got the chance to see.

"What are you doing?" She looked at me.

"This is one of the best of moments of my life. I want to remember this moment forever. I want to look at this picture everytime things don't feel right. I know that It'll make me smile." I said.

"Come here, let's take a picture together. This way my diary will be complete. I'm going to keep it with me evermore." She said as she got closer to me.

We took so many pictures, I'm glad I met an amazing girl who even shares the same hobbies as me.

After we finished taking pictures, we both lied down on the grass holding hands and looking at the sky.

"I had one of the greatest days in my life. Thank you Myungsoo" She said.

"The best is yet to come," I said with a huge smile on my face.

"I want this moment the last forever... " She sat down.

"Myungsoo... " Her tone became more serious.

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid of what will happen after- " I cut her off by covering with my hand. I know what she's thinking about.

"Shh... Don't think about the future. Don't think about anything else. It's just you and me. Just you and me Seol-ah yah. Let's forget about everything for a moment, and enjoy being together. Don't worry about anything else."

She leaned her head on my shoulder. "You're right. Let's just think about this moment. Here. Together."

A moment later.

"It's getting darker. Shouldn't we go now?" She asked.

"No, let's stay a bit more. There's another thing I want you to see. You know, after I realized I actually like you, I came here a couple of times. I spent so many hours daydreaming of the day we come here together, of the moment I'll be taking pictures of you. Look at the sky! Isn't it beautiful? There are so many stars in the sky. And the moon is so bright. " I said while looking at the sky.

She looked at the sky and said. " If this is a dream. I hope I'll never wake up from it. And if this is the reality, I must have saved a whole nation in my last life. I don't know what I did to deserve you."

" I'm sorry I couldn't take you to a public place on ou-" I looked down.

"This place is perfect. I don't like public places. Actually, It doesn't matter where I am or where I go as long as it is with you." She cut me off.

She closed her eyes.

"Isn't it amazing? It's like fate has brought us together.

I still remember when I first saw you on the computer screen, and that dream I had about you. And then when I first met you in the elevator. And today I found out you were the one who saved my life... I'm so grateful I'm alive now, and I'm so grateful you were there."

I just smiled at her and gave her a tight hug.

   

"Stay here. You must be hungry. I'll go get something to eat. There's a store closer to this place." I said as I opened the car's door for her to get in the car.

On my way to the store, I think I saw someone out there. He looked familiar. He disappeared. For a second I thought he was Insoo. It's probably just my imagination. Thre's no way he can be here.

It's too late.

I drove her home then went to the dorm.

(Infinite)

Sunggyu: Where have you been all this time? I've called you so many times but you never pick up.

Hoya: You don't usually stay out this late. What happened?

Myungsoo: Guys... There's something I need to tell you.

Woohyun: Wait... Is it what I think it is? Did you by any chance...

Sungyeol: What is it? did he by any chance what?

Myungsoo: I like someone. I spent the whole evening with her.

Dongwoo: What??

Sungjong: Are you serious??

Sunggyu: Are you out of your mind? What if someone saw you? Do you know what could that cause?

Myungsoo: I'm pretty sure no one did.

Sunggyu: Who is she? Do we know her?

Myungsoo: Seol-ah. Eun Seol-ah. I've liked her for so long. I couldn't just ignore the fact that she likes me too. I couldn't see her cry in front me one more time.

They were all surprised to know who that person is. Except for Woohyun of course, he already knew. Sunggyu didn't seem to be so surprised either.

Hoya: We can't let our CEO know about that. You guys should be careful.

Sungyeol: I don't think that we should tell our manager either.

Myungsoo: I know, that's why I really need your help guys.

After all, they all seemed really happy for me, they all gave us their approval and agreed to help me.

Woohyun: So are you guys officially dating now? I know you've been waiting for this day so long. What happened? did you prepare anything special?

Myungsoo: Um... It all.. It all happened too fast.. (he shyly looked down)

Sungyeol: Are you saying you didn't even buy her flowers? Did you even ask her to be your girlfriend?

Myungsoo looked all confused and lost in thoughts.

The members laughed at his expression.

Hoya: I'm ashamed to be his friends.

They all busted out laughing at his reaction.

(Myungsoo)

It's already 3 am and I can't sleep. I cannot stop thinking of all what happened today. Is she already asleep?

I took my phone and sent her a message.

"Are you sleeping?"

"No. Can't sleep too?"

I called her soon as I saw her message. We kept talking for 20 minutes until both of us nodded off.