Genius..?

Against The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present-day. Crimson kingdom. Royal Palace. Secret chamber 

 

The owner of this room is a very handsome guy in his early 20s. By 'handsome' meaning, everyone who passes by him stops dead in their track to worship his beauty. His perfect physique and unearthly beauty make both men and women feel jealous. Wide shoulder, defined jawline, muscular body, cold eyes that's like trying to freeze your soul, and his rarely shown empty smile.  Everything about him is distant and cold. Like ice. 

His name is Xiumin.

400 years ago, he became a guardian of the Crimson kingdom, to fulfill his last promise to his lover.

He threw away his privilege of the next King of vampires, the most powerful race who used to rule the world. He left his family. He allowed himself to be erased from history. 

Ice Prince of vampires disappeared. No one could find out his whereabouts. And eventually, vampires became a bedtime story to scare little kids.

Only the King's descendants know of his existence and his true identity.

 

One day in the middle of spring, when he was working in his office the Duke of West, Jaejoong's oldest son Luhan came in.

"Don't you have any jobs to do? If you're borrowing someone else's name, at least be responsible," Xiumin scolded. 

"Oh brother. You're so not fun. I just missed you. It's been 400 years after all" said Luhan as he observed the room. 

Luhan is the second oldest of 12 brothers. Amongst them, he's the most mysterious one. He's awesome at what he does. But that's all. There are not many things to describe him as. No one knows what he likes, what his dream is, why he refused the throne, why he left, where he's been, what his fear is, and such. 

Two months ago when he suddenly appeared as Duke Jaejoong's son, Xiumin was very suspicious of him. He just couldn't understand his motive. Since the Great War, survived vampires have been living in secret. Hiding from the public is almost a must. But here is Luhan, who appeared in public with his true name, and as if that's not enough, as the son of a very influential politician!!!

Anyway, Xiumin has been meeting up with him often since knowing he wouldn't do anything bad to the Imperial famile. Also, he might have missed his brothers, a lot. 

Suddenly, the pull intensified. The pull Xiumin has been feeling for the last 15 years. He didn't know the source of it. It just appeared suddenly. It was very faint at first but now he can't even sit still because of the feeling. Finally, it felt like the source decided to show itself to him, he jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter