The Broken Bonds

The Veela's Mate

Jiyong didn't like the presence of another dominant Veela this close to his mate. He can't help but to feel amazed at how much he despise it. 

He wanted to leap into the air and lunged toward the Veela, who seems to have much more control of his power than he does. It would hurt if he get into a fight with this Veela but he's not properly bonded to Seungri yet, and another Veela could. At least, in theory, had proved himself to be more attractive and capable of drawing Seungri away. 

So that's one thing that's working the way it supposed to, Jiyong thought when he stepped into the broad drawing room and he couldn't make himself shut the door. The possesiveness and protective instinct that are supposed to come along with the wings.

"My name is Choi Seunghyun." The Veela said, and Jiyong don't know from where he cames from. All he know is that Seunghyun was bowing a little to him, spreading his wings, and that took away some of his grudge. 

"Kwon Jiyong." He said, when he could remember to be polite and bow his head a little to Seunghyun. 

"Lee Seungri, of course." Seungri said, and he frowned a little as he took a seat near the door. "What did you want to tell us anyway?"

"The damage of your bond," said Seunghyun as he take a seat on the couch and crush his wings a little, which further soothed Jiyong's fears that he might fly and try to charm Seungri, "is immense. I've never seen such gaping wounds." 

Jiyong couldn't help but to frown a little at the pity in his voice, but he glance over his shoulder to Seungri to see how he's taking this. He had to acknowledge there was something wrong with the bond now, didn't he? He had to acknowledge, as well, so that they could do something about it. 

But Seungri was rubbing his forehead as if he had headache. Jiyong take a deep breath and moved to his mate side. 

"Are you alright?" he asked, and touched Seungri's scalp himself. He thought Seungri would tensed and would pulled away, He was relieved that Seungri didn't, and let he touch him and care for him. "Do you need me to get you anything?" 

"No. I'm okay." Seungri said, and then he turned to Seunghyun, "I didn't feel that I'm the mate he's looking for, that's why." He said, and Jiyong's hands stop caressing his hairs for a while. Seungri knew exactly what kind of face Jiyong is making at the moment, but he choose to ignore it. 

"And you never thought a proper duties of submissive mate either?" Seunghyun's wings lifted and fluttered once. Jiyong tensed, but then they were draped at the back of the couch again. "No, this is a very rare situation."

Jiyong sit beside Seungri, his hand resting tightly on Seungri's shoulder. Seungri clicked his tongue once, it what seemed like exhaustion but he didn't attempt to shrug Jiyong off. "Yes. And I'll put up with it as much as I could so that Jiyong didn't die, but I need to go on living my life." Jiyong opened his mouth to say something but he shut it again. They had already argued about this so much that he don't know whats left to argue about. 

Seunghyun stares at them for a while before he opened his mouth again, "You have no idea what a real bond supposed to be like?"

Seungri shrugged. "No one ever explained it to me and I never expected to be involved in it, so yeah, I didn't concern myself with it."

"You need to concern yourself with it now," Jiyong said. He couldn't help it. It hurts to hear Seungri spoke so dismissively of their bond like that. 

Seungri turned to him like he was going to flip, but before he could say anything, Seunghyun intervened, "It's more than that," he said, "I would know if the mere problem was that the bond hadn't taken your side. But there are more wounds than that." 

Seungri shrugged again and Jiyong is getting tired of it. He want to stop it but Seungri might take it the wrong way and starts another arguments. "I don't know, probably because we never talk to each other in the past." 

"Will you let me?" Seunghyun held his hands up and looked at Jiyong. 

Instinctively, Jiyong know what he had to do. He felt his back ripple and his wings arch. Its so hard for him to keep his voice polite. "As long as you remember that I'll fly on your throat if you do something to hurt him or take him away from me." 

"You don't have to worry about that." Seungri's voice was low, and Jiyong found it harder to tell what emotion filled it than usual. 

"I want to make sure you're safe," Jiyong murmured, as he dipped his head so that he could nestle his cheek along Seungri's and nuzzled at the crook of Seungri's neck. The smell of his skin was overwhelming that close, and so were the warmth and the trembling pulse in his throat. "Please, let me? You are so important to me, I don't want anything bad happens to you," and he grazed his lips on the skins there, "Please..."

Seungri hesitated for a long moment, and Jiyong was getting worried if he might become difficult again. Then, Seungri leaned his head back, rolling it on the chair, and said, "fine." 

Jiyong looked up, and found out that Seunghyun was going ahead with Veela's magic that Jiyong know he wanted to perform. Jiyong growled slowly but he stay put. He had granted his permission, and it was more important to stay here and defend his mate than to chase Seunghyun out of the room. 

But it was so hard to watch their bond appeared on the air in front of him, written in swirls of silvery fire. Its was private. Even if most Veela couldn't see the connection that bound them to their mate, feeling them instead, Jiyong still feel as though someone had tried to rip Seungri's clothes off. 

He saw the fire strands and form symbols that looked like letters. He frowned at the sight of it. He had seen the same spell before, when he was young, somewhere at a wedding that his parents bring him to. But this one is different that what he had saw, the first thought that came to his mind is Seunghyun had done it wrong. "Isn't it suppose to look like a chord of light stretching between your hands?" he asked. He knew one hand would represent him and one more will represent Seungri's. 

"It should," Seunghyun agreed, with a dry sound in his voice, and he took a quick glance at Seungri before he turned his head away a second later, "it should indeed. But this bond is so torn that this is all I could bring forth."

Jiyong stared. The strand wasn't ripped or tanttered, the way Seunghyun had descirbe it but he thought, it almost nonexistent. 

"Why does it look like that?" Seungri asked harshly. Jiyong glanced down at him. He was leaning forwards in the chair, with one hand closed on the arms. He look offended. Jiyong finds himself perking up. Perhaps this could stir Seungri  into taking an interest in the bond. 

"Because of these," said Seunghyun as he drew his hand and he glanced back at Seungri. He didn't see the need to ask for permission from the submissive mate to proceed, so he caught Jiyong's eyes and nodded. 

Seunghyun cast a spell that made several previously invisible spots at the end of the silver ropes and it twinkle with black radiance. "These represent the places that the bond should find anchor in both of your souls," he said. 

"And I do not have that anchors because I'm not a perfect submissive." Seungri said, he sounded as though he's relaxing again. 

"No," said Seunghyun. "That is, you do lacks of those anchors, but you also have these." His hand slashed again, and several more places appeared, black and jagged. Jiyong caught his breath. Those do looks like wounds.

"What are those then?" Seungri asked. Jiyong was little shocked that Seungri could speak so calmly of things that look so ugly and dangerous.

"These represent places where certain things were ripped out of you." Seunghyun kept his wings folded neatly behind his back, which was good, Jiyong thought or else he would misunderstood to do a posture of a courting Veela. Jiyong had to approach him and rip his lungs out if that happen. "I believe there is some of your experiances in your life that had contribute to some of this damage. But some of this wounds are  - its hard to explain how I know this. That is one of the reason I ask for permission to make it visible. But they are deeper than that." 

This time, Jiyong feel stiffness flood down Seungri's back and neck, and the next instant, he had pushed himself out of the chair. For a moment, the bond pulsed with Seungri's emotions, shock is the most clear among them. Jiyong understood why he was getting such a cloudy sense of them now. 

"I had a lot of bad experiance at in my life up until now, everyone is the same." 

"No, its different than that," said Seunghyun, and there was enough pity in his voice that Jiyong dismiss Seunghyun as a threat. That man wouldn't want someone whom he had to support that much, someone who could barely bond with a Veela. 

" you." Seungri muttered under his breath and for a second, Jiyong thought he would pinned him on the floor again but instead, Seungri spun and stalked out of the drawing room. 

"What was that?" Seunghyun asked Jiyong directly, equal to an equal. 

Jiyong had to shakes his head. "I have no idea." 

"I suggest you to find about it soon," Seunghyun's wings were settling on his back again, and he stared after Seungri with troubled eyes. "Those wounds might hurt more than the bond, if you leave them on him". 

 

********************************************************************************* * ** ***

 

Seungri didn't stop running, or rushing, along until he got into Jiyong's bedroom. Then he shut the door behind him and stood there for a second, closing his eyes. He wondered if he can trust So Hyung and Jiyong, and now Seunghyun, not to intrude on him while he was here. 

Then he snorted in bitterness. Of course not. So Hyung had already come barging in whenever she wanted to, simply because she want to talk to him. And Jiyong would pity him now over what Seunghyun had said about the bond. Jiyong wouldn't think that he's the reason why the bond is not working like it should, but he would think its because of Seungri. 

I would rather to have him touching me and sniffing my neck, trying to force the bond on me than pitying me. At least then, I would know for sure what to feel about him.

Seungri opened his eyes a second later. He already knew, didn't he? The situation with Jiyong now is not that different than the situation with Lucas. There was 'Love' that both of them said they would feel for him, but only if he behaved a certain way. All Seungri had to do for Lucas to love him -he had believed this once, anyway - was to follow everything Lucas said. 

And all Seungri had to do for Jiyong to love him was give up his independence, his free will, and his every sense of self. 

But Seungri would never do that. Never.  Peoples may had wrote and mentioned on and on in all the books he had red about the power of love, but Seungri had learned to live without that kind of love that Lucas had offered. If it was unconditional, if it would make him into a different person, if he just tried, then he don't want it. And he never would. 

Someone knocked on the door and Seungri tensed. He turned his head and his neck hurt from how tight his muscles were. He curled his hands into a fist, although if it was Jiyong, he wans't sure how effective it would be but he had do it once. And he wouldn't hesistate to do it again. 

"Lee Seungri," That was Seunghyun's voice, and he spoke gently that Seungri gritted his teeth. "I didn't come to plead on the behalf of Mr. Kwon. I just want to talk to you."

Seungri sniggered and lean his head down, panting. If he broke away from the door, he wondered if Seunghyun would try barge in. Jiyong told him no one will distrub him here, even Jiyong, if he wished to be alone but these past few day had proofed that this room wasn't private. At least, not for him and not the way it should be if he's a true submissive. 

The thought of Jiyong holding the rooms' privacy out as some kind of effort to make him submit made Seungri burn and boil all over again. He held his voice down to a level tone, though, because kind of scream he wanted to make would burst Seunghyun's eardrum. "Leave. You don't have anything to talk to me about." 

"I want you to know something more about how a mate and Veela truly relate, when there is no damage to the bond and no longing to have a different kind of relationship."

Seungri snickered, "And that isn't what I want is it? No matter what Jiyong tells me, I don't have those instinct nor I feel anything when I looked him in the eyes the way he thought I should."

"The submissive one?" No. Look, I think you may have misunderstood the roles of mates in a bond. I don't think that either Mr. Kwon or his sister explained it to you properly," for a moment, Seunghyun's voice dipped. Seungri thought it was on the mention of So Hyung. "If you understood, perhaps you wouldn't resent it so much."

"I would resent it more! because the role you want me to play, that Jiyong and his sister want to force me into," Seungri paced slowly across the room. He grab a chair and drag it to the door. He leaned the headrest below the knob, to make sure that the door won't open easily if the lock didn't work out. "and it's the role that I will never going to play". 

Seunghyun sounded suprised for the first time. "You never want to be loved, or give someone else pleasure of taking care of you?"

"What kind of pleasure that it would be for me? I don't love Jiyong. I don't give a damn about seeing him happy. I only care if he died because of me." 

Seunghyun was silenced again. Then he asked, "Can I come in? If you could listen to me about what else you need to do beside serving your Veela -- other things that the mate experiance and feel, and do, then you might understand better." 

"Serving the Veela is the catch isn't it?," Seungri paced around the room to find something to make the door impenetrable, but he could think of anything right now. Of course, Seunghyun strength or something would let him break the door if he wanted to. "I will never do that."

"I think, you had even misunderstand about the term of serving," Seunghyun seems to settle on talking through the door, which make Seungri feel at ease a little. He was the first person Seungri had met who was willing to have a conversation about this on Seungri's term, even if he asked for other things. "It doesn't mean taking care of them or having to crawl at their feet like a slave."

"I don't want to be a slave or a servant."

"This is hard to explain to someone who didn't grow up hearing about it." Seunghyun said, sounded a little wistlful. 

"Imagine I am a child," Seungri said, and if there was laughter in his voice, its a harsh and cackling laughter. "Tell me about it the way you would to a child that comes to you and ask about Veela and mates. Remember that I can ask questions that a child couldn't ask."

"You've already asked several, I didn't forget," Seunghyun murmured. "Veela is someone who face outwards, and mates are someone who faced inward."

Seungri titled his head back. "Why do you talk cryptics?" he asked to the ceiling. "Explain to me what that one means. So far, it seems like the mate face inwards because they crouced in the floor and got their stick up on the air all the times."

"Submissives mate is the one who handle private matters," Seunghyun explained and Seungri is actually suprised at how calm he sounded. Not that he care if Seunghyun feels upset when he was speaking so direspectfully about the sacred Veela's bond or whatever. "And dominants Veela are the one who handle public matters."

Seungri smirked and shook his head. "Thats exactly what Jiyong had explained to me, and I'm afraid that I'm not going to follow that one either. I have my own plans and its certainly not this, you know."

"Well, most mates don't," said Seunghyun, as if he's demanding for more explaination regarding that matters from Seungri. "They find that they enough to do with keeping the house in order and being with their Veela."

"My friend said something about that," Seungri said. "It sounded like I will have the rights on all Jiyong's property, and hears each other thoughts. And no, I don't want any of that, thanks."

"It is more than that," Seunghyun said. "They didn't explain it to you?"

"The only thing they explained to me is I was supposed to be Jiyong's dolls and in love with him."

"Not that I don't wonder what went wrong with the bond to damage so badly," Seunghyun said, sounded brisk now, "but they do need to explain more of this to you. So, having rights on Veela's property means that everything linked to that revolved around the mate. The maids will come to him for orders. He need to be consulted about any guests who arrives and what the family give to the guest. He needs to be someone who decorates the room and chooses the food for meals and decides what would happen to the children when they cause trouble inside the house. If they cause trouble in public, the dominants disciplines them."

"Lifes as a housewife. ing absurd." Seungri sighed. He want to bury himself in a hole and just dissapear if thats possible.

"What?" Seunghyun said, "Sorry Seungri, I beg your pardon. I can't hear you clearly just now."

Seungri sighed. "Where do the part about hearing each other thoughts coming from?"

"When the bond between Veelas and their mates is establish, they can hear each other thoughts." Seunghyun said, "The Veela can tell what their mates feeling at the moments and hear the thoughts inside their heads. If the mates is in trouble, even if there are miles seperating them, Veela can feel it and immediately comes to their mate aids. Mates keep their Veela happy, and he roots out the causes of the hatred, unhappiness and depression they're suffering from."

Seungri paused. Thats the only part that didn't sound so bad, at least but he can do it all himself. But he would like to live somewhere, defend himself, and support himself on his own. He didn't have choice now because of Jiyong and this stupid Veela's bond.

"What if I'm not interested in that?" he asked. "or if I want to do some of it and not all of it? Or if I want to do but I also want to live my own life?"

"Being mates to a Veela involves one more duty." 

He heard the waryness in Seunghyun's voice, and smirked. I knew we were coming down to this eventually. "Let me guess," he stare across the room. "That one duty is serving the Veela right?"

"Well, yes," said Seunghyun. "And most Veela don't want their mate to go venturin out into danger. Almost everything beyond the walls of the house is dangerous for the mates. People might kidnapped them to gain acess to the house, so they can steal money or the house artifacts. They might try to take their children, or use them to take revenge on the Veela's family."

Seungri shook his head. Everything that he had suspected on now had been confirmed. "There is no way for me to be me in that role." He said. "Its all about the Veela and his family. Even if I say that I didn't hate Jiyong or I wanted to do some of this , it doesn't leave any peace for me. I'd be a thing, An object, a prized artifact. Something valuable but not because of itself, but for what it can do."

"Thats not true," Seunghyun said and for the first time, he sounded like he really going to break into the room. Seungri leaned his hold body on it. "Veelas love their mates. Of course they want them to have what they want."

"Just not an indipendent life, if thats what they desire," Seungri said.

"I don't know," Seunghyun souded annoyed. "It just, its not something that ever come up before."

Seungri snorted. "Well, now it has. And I'm going to tell you the same thing I've told Jiyong. I'll do the compromises that keep him alive, and me alive. And my plans alive. Nothing more than that. I'm not his fans or his friend, no more than I'm his mate."

"If you knew how much it hurts the Veela when their mates didn't listen to him or pay attention to him ---"

"And it hurts me to be snatched away from a life that I've been planning for myself," Seungri interrupted. He almost wished that he open the door and see that bastard Seunghyun face and make him understand what he's talking about. "I know Jiyong didn't choose it but neither did I. I'm not giving everything up, no matter what." 

"He would love you," Seunghyun whispered. "I do truly believe that he has the ability to do that."

"But I don't, according to your bond - reading spells." The thought of that still make him flinch, but he think he understand now. It didn't mean he couldn't love Youngbae as a friend, or what he used to feel about Lucas is not real. Its mean that he didn't have the ability to love Jiyong in a Veela bond. Which he had been trying to tell him all along. "Compromise is all he can ask from me. I'm not giving anything else up."

"What happened to you, leaving you unable to love or to submit?" 

"To love a Veela," said Seungri sharply. He wasn't about to leave Seunghyun think that he couldn't feel love, even if he finds it superficial to him but not for other people. "Thats not the same thing as anything else."

"What happened?" Seunghyun asked again. 

"There was something about my life that make me think it tiring to commit into something like this, you know."

"It must be more than that," Seunghyun said again, and Seungri could picture him leaning against the door with his claws out as if he would tear the woods down. "Maybe its sort of something that your mate can heal, if you tell him about it."

"Some trauma didn't heal easily. Same goes as some scars didn't fade away." And some of it, like the scars on his arm, Seungri will never tell anyone about it.

"If yo can tell me about that, maybe we could --"

"And I won't discuss about it!" Seungri snarled, the way he did when he pinned Jiyong on the floor in the drawing room the other day. He'd begun to think that they can live together, and then this happened. Knowing Jiyong, he wouldn't leave it alone; he would insist that he had some right to know everything about his past. 

It was horrible, in a way, because Seungri had hoped that he'd be able to talk about it freely one day. To lay in words how its like when someone make you feel important than throwing you down like you're some sort of garbage a second later, and someone had manipulated you most of your life.

But he had told Youngbae because he's a great friend, someone he trust unconditionaly. He didn't trust someone else aside from Youngbae who could continue to love him even after knowing how much hatred, how much scars, how much imperfections that he hide. 

"Seungri," said Jiyong's voice abruptly.

Seungri jerked his head, wondering if Seunghyun had gone and why Jiyong had taken his place now. 

"What are you doing here Jiyong?" He asked, "I was talking to Seunghyun about something."

"I know what he probably want to ask you about," Jiyong sounded like he resented that fact, but he went on before Seungri could snap at him. "And I want you to know that what you talk about with him will remain private, between the two of you."

Seungri paused. The conversation between Seunghyun didn't really mean much to him. He would not tell Seunghyun anything even if the Veela held his claw on his neck. So, he wanted a different kind of promise, "You won't ask me about it either? About the damage to the bond, or why we can't bond?"

There was a moment of silence between them before Jiyong opened his mouth again.

"I want to ask..." Jiyong said, his voice sound longing that it was forgein to Seungri. "But I won't. If its important for you to keep it silent."

"Seunghyun think that we had to work it out and heal it someway," Seungri couldn't help himself, even if Jiyong had sincerely meant his promise. He wanted to push further, to push against boundaries and make sure that Jiyong won't break his promise later on.

"We have the time to work out the compromise and test it," Jiyong said. "All our lives. There are things I want to change, but maybe we can find a way to change without touching the past. As much as I want to know, and you can always tell me if you ever want to."

Seungri relaxed a little. Yes, Jiyong is the same Jiyong. The last words had been the most eager one he'd uttered yet. 

But if he could trust the Veela a bit, and hold him to his promise about not prying into his pasts, then the sort of compromises he'd proposed might be tolerable. 

"I want your word that you won't ask anything," he said. "If I ever feel comfortable enough to tell you, maybe I will. But no asking."

Jiyong was being silent again.

"Jiyong?" Seungri leaned against the door. "I can work with you and do what I need to do without talking about things that doesn't matters. You know it."

 

****************************************************************** * ** ***

 

Jiyong winced and closed his eyes. He did know it. But even though he said he wouldn't ask without a reason, he wanted to. He want to know, to ask and he want Seungri to answer freely. 

That he won't have unless he left the choice of when and how to speak about it to Seungri. And although his Veela insticnt sream at him inside his head about what he needed its mate, its submissive, and Seungri freely giving him what he wanted was the greater prize. He believed that it might happen soon. 

It was trust and hope that Jiyong had to worked on. He nodded, taking a deep breath and murmured, "All right, no asking, no prying. As long as you do tell me when you feel like telling me."

Seungri didn't say anything for a while and Jiyong wondered if that wasn't good enough and he should open his mouth and make other promises. But then the door  opened, and Seungri stood there. Jiyong give a tight smile. It was hard to remain calm when he thought of Seunghyun, who he had sent away but he will do it for Seungri's sake. Seungri is far more important than anyone to him.

"All right," Seungri said, guarded, an answer and questions both at once. 

"All right." Jiyong echoed back, and way it was. At least, he had an answer now for why this bond isn't working, even if the answer wasn't complete. 

Seungri give him a tentative smile, and thats enough to calm Jiyong down for now. He nodded and step back to let Seungri walk in front of him down the stairs. 

Seungri stops with his hand on the railing and said, "I would appreciate if your sister didn't poke at me anymore about not respecting the bond or you enough." 

Jiyong grunted. He didn't like So Hyung bringing Seunghyun into their problem, either, even though he had managed to live with it. "You can count on that."

Seungri gives him one more, far more dazzling, smile, and allowed Jiyong to touch with his wings on his back as they walked down. Jiyong felt like he can't ask for anything more. Right now, anyway.

 

****************************************************************************** * ** ***

 

"I will go now, then." said Seunghyun. He bowed and look at them from one to another, as though he assumed that they were making the decision seperately. Jiyong wrapped his wing around Seungri's shoulder and waited. Seunghyun nodded as though he had heard the answers,"If you cannot decide yet whether you want to hear more about submissive mates and dominant Veela and the way they answer the calls to their bonds, I can't blame you." 

"I will be willing to hear more." Seungri said. Jiyong looked at his mate and sense his emotions that come to him in scattered fragments. He was glad to find out that Seungri is calm at the moment. "But we do have to work on our compromises on our own."

Seunghyun turn to Jiyong. "Are you willing to do this?" 

Jiyong met his eyes and reminded himself that Seunghyun was just trying to help, not to challenge his right to cradle, or to comfort Seungri, the way a hostile Veela would be. "I need to compromise." He said. 

Seunghyun seemed to understand the unspoken words, which involved being no other mate for Jiyong other than Seungri. He grimaced at this. "There might be option of breaking the bond," he said. "although its still uncertain whether you will survived it, but we could try."

Jiyong nodded. While the possibility existed, it was as he thought: the chance for him to stay alive if he break the bond is so low that its essentialy the same as death sentence. 

"Yeah. Neither of us should ended up dying," Seungri said. "I have to live."

Jiyong paused at once, his wings tightening a little despite himself. Seungri gives him a quick natural look, and Jiyong shook his head. He needed more, after that dazzling smiles on the stairs. And he would like to keep his promise not to ask about Seungri past and what had damaged the bond that badly, as much as he could. He needed to ask about something though.

"Can I talk to you now Seungri?" he asked, and made his voice as friendly and accomodating as he could. "We should starts making the ground for the compromise."

Seungri nodded, although the look he cast at Jiyong was measuring, that someone who can smell that he's up to something. He moved back towards their bedroom and Jiyong sent him away with his eyes before he turn back to Seunghyun. 

"You know you can't plot against him," he said. "That he won't take any sort of secret plans as well."

"I know that," Jiyong said coldly. Seunghyun wasn't a hostile Veela trying to take his mate away, but he's annoying. "That's why I want to talk to him right now."

"You don't have any idea what you're dealing with," Seunghyun whispered, and the expression on his face is almost tender. "I don't think this is the situation any Veela had faced since bonding existed."

"All the better for me." Jiyong said, with expression that he knew his sister will dismiss as stubborn. But this is his life, and his bond, and he was the only one who get to decide what he would put up to. He'll bear with Seungri just like Seungri willing to bear with him and thats it. 

Seughyun stares at him for a while before deciding to speak again. "Very well then," Jiyong thought he will offer some more unwanted advice but he just bowed. "I will come back if you call me, but only then."

Seunghyun turn and left. Jiyong watched him go, and only able to relaxed when the front door of the house shut and he could be sure that Seunghyun is out from his territory. Or his mate territory and he could think that both of them could share the house since Seungi was so reluctant to take up his traditional role, 

He still waited for a moment before he turned and went into his bedroom, but that was to brace himself for the comfrontation to come as much as anything else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: And you're correct! You all got me there. I think some of you had been expecting Daesung to come along too and I'm sorry for not inserting him into the scene. I can't fit him anywhere in this scene because I really meant to bring Seunghyun character alone but i will, in the future. So, in the comments, there is so many opinion and analysis about the main characters as well as the story plot. I read it all and not even one of them had left me without being amazed at how detailed and critical the analysis were. One of them is from Aizele. Seriously, when I read it, I was shook at how precise and accurate her view on both Jiyong and Seungri characters in this story, she even point out details that is so subtle (in my eyes, at least) Andof course I love it. I read it over and over because I'm worried if I missed something. Its the longest comments that I've seen in my entire times writing in AFF. She had leave some questions too, and I decide to write the answer here for others to read as well, 

okay, so firstly, about the Veela creatures, based on HP books, they didn't mentioned so much in it apart from Fluer Delacour character but she's only quater Veela. I do some googling before I wrote this story, haha *imsoashamedbyit*, well, Veela is just a magical creature like fairy and nymph creature in salvic mythology (you can search more about it) but in the true myth, Veela is more like spirits of women. They are not an angel nor a bird but for my story, I prefer them to have wings and more human like with some powers and strength. I picture Veela as a kind that is beautiful and wealthy because it seems so. In this story, some family who had Veela ancestry or blood might have someone in their family, their child or even themselve inherit the full Veela's charactheristic (which is the wings, instinct, the bond, and such) but it rarely happens. If it happen, only one person in the family would have it or maybe after two or three generations. But for the one who didn't have it, they're still beautiful and enchanting because of their Veela ancestry (so, sorry to pop your bubble, but So Hyung is a beautiful women).

About her view on Seungri and Jiyong characters, I can't agree more because that what it was. Seungri had some ugly and dark past and although he seems mighty all the time, he's actually super insecure and afraid of getting hurt if he gives his heart to someone else. He did once, but his trust is broken and that makes him hard to trust anyone again, not even Jiyong. Other than that, he reject Jiyong mostly because he thought the bond is only based on Jiyong's veela instinct. And her view on Jiyong is spot on that I have nothing to explain. 

Moving on, I can say that its true Jiyong and Seungri bond will be different than others because its involve acceptance and tolerating from both of their side. Seungri with the whole bonding things and Jiyong with Seungri's past.  And about the bonding things in my story, well, I didn't give much thought about it too. It just that maybe the Veela mates is decided when the person constantly thought about someone, who center their interest on and after they had their full Veela characteristic on, and after their mates come to age, they just know. And the said person will be their mate. I can say that Jiyong had thought and had some interest with Seungri even before he turn into a Veela but because he's not sure about it, he didn't approach Seungri. I know  most of the omegaverse story, stated that the mates only bond together when they had or establish the claim but I don't want to make it like that. So Hyung had mentioned that a Veela and mates bond are like marriage but its deeper than that. Once the mate is decided, if they break it or trying to reject their Veela (just like what Seungri do), it will cause physical pain to the Veela and eventualy a death, by suicide. But this never happen because although they don't love each other, they just go on because for Veela, its their responsibility to take care of their mate and for the mate, they accept because its simply an honor to be care and revered so much by a Veela. But Seungri didn;t see it that way because his inabilty to trust anyone. 

Lastly, about Jiyong's parents. They'll be introduced later on. I didn't include them from the beginning because they are not relevant with my plot. haha. Finally, special thanks to Aizele for sharing your thoughts about this story. I am suprised when I see a comment that long. And of course, thank you to everyone who share their thoughts as well. Some of you guys had hated Seungri's character because being too stuborn and some pity Jiyong. My comments is, I feel you guys sometimes but believe me, things will be better, They're both at fault and in time they'll learn from their mistakes and learn how to love each other better. Hehe.. oh, and I'm suprised by mepyong because she/he didn't hate So Hyung character. I dont like her but its good to have someone who can view her on a different prespective. 

So thats all from me now, I hope these answer your questions Aizele as well as everyone. Please continue supporting me and thank you for all new subscribers too --you guys can also leave comments and share your thoughts with me, y'know ; ) 

Thank You to JellyBellyDream , meypyong, supernova_77 and Seungrilikesbananas for the upvotes! and Hiii Naoki_Hikari!