Building Up

The Veela's Mate

I can do this, despite of my own misgivings...

Lee Da Hae really did seems to be ignorance, or rather forced not to acknowledge the rules of Veela's bond, but that was only one of the things that was unbalancing Seungri. Honestly, the worst was the frozen look on Kwon So Hyung's face as she stared at her brother.

No matter how strongly he wanted to stay right were he was, Seungri couldn't bear to ruin Jiyong's relationship with his sister. Family, afterall, is important.

On the other hand, there was a bare chance he could save that relationship, which was that had inspired him to speak up in the first place. Desire for his own comfort couldn't motivate him enough. If he could help Jiyong, though, he would do anything he could.

"I've already change the way Jiyong think," he told both women, although he wasn't sure if Lee Da Hae is listening to him, or even looking at anything except the pattern of the tile beneath her feet. He did again confidently as he went on speaking, though. No, Jiyong wouldn't want someone that as meek as her. Not anymore. "So you should have spoken to him before I got this far. Now, it's too late for any change."

"You forced it on him," said So Hyung. Her shoulder lifted once as if she was trembling. 

"No," said Jiyong, in a growl high enough that Seungri was sure that it was going to become screech any second.

He was also sure that he couldn't stop that, though, so all he did was reaching a soothing hand backwards to Jiyong's cheek. But Jiyong grabbed it in his teeth. It felt as though they had sharper edge than normal. His teeth probably on the edge of transforming into fangs.

Seungri didn't try to take his hand back though. He trusted Jiyong to not hurt him. "I didn't do that," he said."You know how I didn't want this at first. I might have finding ways to get out of this bond, but I did not do anything to make Jiyong wants me. And, I didn't want to do anything that might be interpreted as rejecting the bond, because I wanted to keep him alive. You know that too."

"This is a matter that must be settled before things can proceed the way they should," said So Hyung, as if she was trying to deal with a leagal affairs and make the rest of them think she was, too. Hell, Seungri thought, eyeing her, she could probably would have preferred a legal affairs than this. Something that she could classify and it would stay classified. "You asked me for help, and now I found it. You can have the freedom that you've been dying to have, and Da Hae will have what she desires."

Looking at Lee Da Hae, Seungri wondered how So Hyung could be so sure that she wanted this. She resembled a breathing doll, crouched there, and that was the end of it. Seungri stared back at So Hyung.

"And Jiyong?"  he asked. "If he tells you that he wants me now, and not the picture - perfect mate he was raised to expect, how long will it take you to believe him?"

Jiyong's hand settled on his throat, gently drawing his head backwards. Seungri let it happen, but his eyes were still on So Hyung. He would have worried about looking weak in front of her, but he knew that she wouldn't take this as weakness. If anything, her eyes widened the more she watched them.

"I want him," said Jiyong. His voice was so soft that Seungri closed his eyes momentarily. There were things that So Hyung need to see, and things that would do her no harm to see, and...

Things he didn't need to see, that was all.

"You were so determined not to be held down by anything, Lee Seungri," said So Hyung. "What makes you think that you want to be in a relationship now?"

"Because Jiyong fought to defend me, and he cares about my safety, and it feels nice when he keeps me company," said Seungri, so honestly that he felt Jiyong wince a little behind him. Well, he wasn't good at lying, and he also didn't think he could put it in more eloquent words than that. "And he tries to get along with my friends, and he's done special things for me. He tries to comprimise instead of just ordering me around all the time. I realized all that, and I decided that I can be with someone who respect me and appreciate me."

"It has nothing to do with ?" So Hyung looked as though she had opened a door to a room in her house and found it replaced by a tossing ocean.

"I told you that you didn't know anything about me," Seungri said, and smiled at her. He kept to himself that he hasn't know that much about his own preferences, until he started realizing that he didn't ever think of having with Jiyong - even when he had thought it would be painful and boring - as disgusting. 

"And my brother prefers," said So Hyung. She left the sentence hanging there.

"I prefer Seungri," said Jiyong, and his hand curled harder around Seungri's neck and shoulders, and he leaned forward, over Seungri and towards his sister. "I prefer him, as my mate."

His sister looked back and forth between Jiyong and Da Hae, her hand for a moment tapping her fingers away so distractedly that Seungri found the rhythm irritating. Then she said, "If you will not agree to a perfect arrangement, on your head be it. You will stuck with one that is less than perfect." She snapped her fingers at Da Hae.

The girl stood and walked out of the entrance hall. The whole time, she didn't say a word. Seungri shivered, feeling sorry for her. He wondered if her parents, or whoever else she lived with, had given her an actual choice about coming with So Hyung, or not. 

Or did she just do whatever someone else told her, as the kind of automation that Seungri had once feared Jiyong wanted?

At least, Jiyong was surpressing his own shudder behind Seungri. That meant he was even  less interested than Seungri assumed he was. His hand tightened protectively around Seungri again. So Hyung was looking at both of them with a dim light in her eyes.

"You want me to leave," she said, at last. 

"I don't want you to leave permanently," said Jiyong, because Seungri reached back and squeezed his arm just then. "You still could come here once in a while... but I want you to understand that Seungri is mine. And I won't be accepting any substitute."

So Hyung said nothing. But she stood there a moment before she turned and walked away. Seungri supposed that was progress, of a sort. 

He turned to speak to Jiyong, but Jiyong kissed him before he could.

Seungri gasped and lifted his hand, gently encircling Jiyong's waist, but didn't try to stop the Veela. He knew Jiyong need this, and from the intent, almost frightening the way Jiyong ravished his mouth, he might also need it so he didn't fly to his sister or to the helpless Lee Da Hae. His tongue was everywhere and Seungri almost had a hard time catching his breath. His head spun by the time Jiyong drew back and whispered to him. Seungri had to concentrate to make out what he was saying.

"I need you close to me. To stay with me, after they tried so hard to take you away from me. Would you come?"

It was still a question, at the end. Seungri nodded and smiled at him, and accompanied Jiyong up the stairs. Jiyong's wings were arched and pratically hovered above him. 

Seungri, mouth heavy and full with sweetness, and knowing So Hyung wouldn't lose her brother or Jiyong, his sister, didn't mind it at all.

 

*

 

"What do you want?"

Jiyong's voice was soft and fervent. Seungri flushed a little. Jiyong had taken him back into their bedroom and seated him on the bed, which he had redone with a blanket that was the perfect shade of blue and pillows that contoured Seungri's body. That was part of the surprise he had been setting up the other day, when he had left Seungri alone and So Hyung had found him.

This time, though, Seungri didn't think that he would be satisfied or put off with a redecorating project. He was leaning over in front of Seungri, his wings twitching and arched so as to show off the softly glowing grey undersides, his eyes were so focused that Seungri blushed harder. It wasn't anything Jiyong had done or said that caused that. Seungri just wasn't able to sustain the intensity of that stares, which made him feels as though someone was running a slow, gentle but persistent hand all over his body. 

"Um, I want you near me," Seungri said. He wondered if that was the right thing to say. Did Jiyong want him to ask for a rare food or coins or his own personal maid? But Seungri was still getting used to this business of wanting things and telling other people to get it for him, and those were the words that popped out from his mouth.

At the very least, he realized as Jiyong's eyes brightened and he crooned, he'd made his Veela happy. Jiyong sit on the bed besides him, leaning his head down so he could le a bit on Seungri's fingers. Seungri spread out his hand and let him do it. He was losing his blush little by little, as he realized that Jiyong was also feeling this intensity floating between them, no matter what it was.

Then Jiyong rolled to his side, his wings arched more so they didn't get crushed against the pillow, and spread his arms. He seemed to be holding his breath. 

Seungri knew why. It wasn't so long ago that he would have refused the embrace, or perhaps worse in Jiyong's eyes, only going along with it because Jiyong needed him to.But now, he could honestly cuddle closer with a sigh of his own desire, and Jiyong's wings fell gently and draped over him like a huge leaves. 

Jiyong breathed in and out agaisnt his neck. Seungri stirred and shivered when Jiyong his arms and shoulders with gentle hands, and drew him closer, until Seungri's whole face was under the feathery wings. 

Seungri tensed. Jiyong shifted the feathers a little so Seungri could see a slit of light and air between them. Seungri relaxed again. It was really only a feelings, a though he was completely shut in that he minded. Otherwise, Jiyong could hold him and Seungri would happily go along with anything the Veela wanted. 

"You're so perfect for me," Jiyong purred, and rolled them slightly so Seungri was flat on the bed and Jiyong was hovering above him, although still with a wing wrapped about his shoulders. "I never would have known how perfect if I'd let my dissapointment control my reactions and keep me from being happy with you."

"Well, there's difference between perfect  and good," Seungri felt compelled to point that out. "I doubt that a perfect mate would have fought and disobey you all the time like I did."

Jiyong leaned down and kissed his forehead, as if to dismiss Seungri's concerns. "What matters is that we found our way back to each other, ad I don't think anyone ever needs to try and take us apart again." His wings folded gently in, and Seungri could see the savage flickers in his hazel eyes. "I would never let anyone to even think of seperating us ever again."

"I don't think most of them will," said Seungri. "I mean, my friends don't want to, for now." Jiyong's wings stirred for a second, as if he would disagree about Daesung, but he didn't, and Seungri went on. "Your sister seems to understand that it would be stupid of her to ever interfere again."

"She doesn't give up easily though," Jiyong said, and Seungri thought it was disagreement until Jiyong stretched out and put his chin on his shoulder, lying on top of Seungri like some huge, lazy, warm cat. "But she also doesn't take well to conquest and humiliation. I think she would be more upset about having the story spread around than letting you stay with me. Our family name and Veela's bloodline would be put on line if tthat happens".

"But I didn't mean to humiliate her," Seungri muttered, twirling Jiyong's strands of hairs around his fingers. "And I won't tell anyone, apart from my friends but I know they won't spread any rumors about our bond. Do you think I should tell her that?"

"No," Jiyong said firmly. "It'll be good make her believe that you might spread the story for a while, and that will keep her from making up any plots." He paused, and shifted on top of Seungri. Seungri spread his arm a little, wondering if Jiyong was trying to get comfortable. He didn't know what else to to hold Jiyong better, though. He was pretty thin and bony, and that was his fault.

No, the Noah's fault.

Jiyong looked down at him as if he heard the thought, but then, he only ran a hand gently around Seungri's chin and up to his ear. Seungri closed his eyes and sighed. He loved the warmth leaping and beating between them, and wondered if could eventually fell asleep like this.

"Seungri," Jiyong breathed.

"What?" Seungri squinted back at him. Something important was happening, he thought, or at least important to Jiyong, from the rapt way he stared at Seungri. But Seungri honestly didn't know what it was. He tried to open his eyes wider, tried to seem more alert and attuned to what Jiyong might need from him. 

"Could... could I have you? A bit of you?" Jiyong reached out and tugged on his hair. Seungri rolled his head in the direction of that, startled by the spark it sent down his spine on into his belly. 

Jiyong, from his sudden stillness was sensing the that spark, and was more than intrigued. He ducked his head down, and his croon was deep and interested. Seungri felt his face flared up a little, but he had to swallow it down and remind himself that he had shared more embarassing moment than this with Jiyong. And Jiyong had no intention of making fun of him.

"What do you mean?" Seungri whispered back. 

"Further than kisses," Jiyong said at once, and ran a hand that had been in Seungri's hair down to his neck instead, around the curve of his shoulder, cupping and as though he want to admire the muscle there.

Seungri swallowed, remembering the sudden tide of lust that had overwhelmed him before. What if that happen again? He honestly wasn't sure sometimes whats going on in his head, and what might been the repressed emotions coming to the surface, and what was the Veela bond. 

"We don't have to if you don't want it," Jiyong added after a moment of silence. He draws back, and stares at Seungri with a patient look. 

"But it would dissapoint you," Seungri murmured, and reached up to place his hand on Jiyong's chest. He layed one hand flat over his heart. The steady pounding told him the truth. Jiyong's heartbeat was pretty fast, and its not always like that. Seungri ought to know it better by now.

"Not as much forcing myself on you would." Jiyong caught Seungri's hand and kissed it softly on the middle of the palm, his gaze on his mate searing. 

"I know," Seungri said, and thought about it some more. Jiyong hovered above him, much more patient than Seungri thought he would be in this kind of situation. His eyes were still watching Seungri out of fathomless stares. 

Seungri thought about the way Jiyong had stood with his arms around him when they were comforting So Hyung, and how much he liked that kind of protection, and also, how much he wanted to come upstairs and be alone with Jiyong. If Jiyong didn't suggested it, he would. Now he think about it, he do likes being with Jiyong.

And he thought he could change a few things about the way they were together, and not panic about it. He is still very much afraid and wary, but if its Jiyong, he think he could find a space for the Veela inside his heart.

Seungri looked up, caught Jiyong's eyes and he nodded. Seeing that, Jiyong promptly sat up and his wings were spread as if he's about to take off. Seungri blinked, wondering if Jiyong was going to withdraw in offense because Seungri hasn't framed his approval with the right words or manners.

But then, it was none of those things. It was something different.  A white light shone along the spine. Then it flows throughout his feathers, glided, shimmering, down his arm. Jiyong's wings were beating and fanning the light over Seungri. It was intensely warm, like a rays of sunlight. Seungri choked and rolled his face toward it.

"I love you,"  Jiyong whispered.

Seungri rolled his head to the side, and Jiyong placed a soft kiss at the side of his neck. That light felt good that he almost couldn't hear Jiyong's voice. Seungri spread his arms out, and it felt exactly like the few carefree moments when sometimes he lain on the grass at the orphanage, in the sun, and all he'd thought about was being alive.

 A second later, Jiyong bents down and covered Seungri's face with delicate kisses. Seungri wasn't entirely sure if Jiyong was using his lips for all of those kisses, because his large white wings were beating like hummingbird's, and it sometimes felt as though their tips were kissing Seungri's face too. 

"I'm so in love with you," Jiyong said, and there was something like a sigh at the back of his voice now, as if he wished he spent ages co

"Yes," Seungri echoed, near mindless. Those kisses felt great on his skin and he could feel it, how Jiyong's warmth is calming him down. Seungri place his palm on Jiyong's face and he leaned up, and he kissed him. Jiyong kissed back without hesitation and his wings stop moving. Instead, they descend at his left and right side, caging Seungri's vision from anything else except from Jiyong.

Jiyong pulled back and whispered, "Won't you say it back?". He smiled, trailing a finger against Seungri's cheek and kissed it softly. 

"Huh?" Seungri's mind seemed to have disappeared, he asked, "What is it?"

"That you loved me too," Jiyong smiled. Seungri's breath hitched. Jiyong looked gorgeous with that smile on his face. Jiyong had smiled to him few times before but this one is different. Maybe it's because now he don't have anything else to focus on except from Jiyong.

Jiyong his cheeks, and leaned down and kissed him again. This time, more confidently and less chaste. The Veela was gently on his lower lip, his teeth grazing lightly over the seam of Seungri's lips, making him shiver. The kiss felt too gentle, as if Jiyong was being careful not to break him. As if he was something so precious. It makes his heart fluttered strangely and his already hammering heart starts to beat even faster.

His head was moved his way and that until it satisfied Jiyong, who was currently devouring his lips. Then, Jiyong reached down with one hand, although he never break their kiss, and Seungri felt the Veela slightly cold hand slipping under his shirt, feeling the skin there. That was sufficiently unexpected to make his arch his neck and turn his head.

"Are you alright?" Jiyong asked softly and it took a moment for Seungri to pulled out from the dazed state he's in. 

"Yeah," He said, and his eyes snapped back to Jiyong's face. Jiyong's own eyes were deep, dark and wonderful, shining like pools of water under shades. Seungri  pulled Jiyong in again and Jiyong begin to kiss along his jawline, nibbling on the soft skin beneath his ear. Seungri let out a small moan, never actually realized that he was so sensitive there. 

Jiyong a little harder on the spot, making him squirm lightly. The Veela yanked his shirt and bit down his collarbone and continue to on the area insistently, it now and then to soothe the sting. Seungri felt his pulse quickening and heat pooling in his belly. When he felt something hard pressing against his groin, he let out another moan and that seemed to spur the Veela on. Jiyong bit onto the same spot again, it harder afterward and Seungri let him. He run his fingers through Jiyong's locks, pressing him closer. 

When Seungri felt Jiyong's hand grazed over his chest, he arched up with a gasp. He felt Jiyong's grin when his lips were kissing his skin, and then Jiyong moved and rucked his shirt up to his neck and after that, Jiyong's mouth dived onto his chest.

It felt too good. The Veela was laving one of his peaked nub with his tongue, and biting it now and then. Jiyong gave one particular hard and Seungri arched back .

Jiyong continue doing that again and again, making Seungri's vision fog and his strength weaken. Seungri had his lips parted and was panting at the sparks of pleasure that zinged down his spine.

There was no mindless wave of lust now. He was very aware of where Jiyong's hand were touching him, where Jiyong's lips was kissing him, and he was blushing endlessly. He didn't think that the blush was going to go away anytime soon.

But the point was, the point was that he felt wonderful while doing it. And he wanted Jiyong to see more, to touch, to taste and to take.

 

*

 

It was more than obvious that no one ever done this to Seungri, no one ever loved Seungri or cared about Seungri as much as him.

Jiyong hard, reaching out and slowly undone the buttons of Seungri's shirt. He slid it off Seungri's shoulder and pulled the shirt away with a jerk that seemed to float Seungri back into the air and down on the bed again. It was just, one moment Seungri was lying on top of those cloth, and the next second, he wasn't. 

Jiyong ran his hand on Seungri's chest, dragging it to his navel and let it rest there. Seungri's skin, at the part that was always hidden beneath his baggy shirts was littered by thin, faint scars, ones that he never seen before apart from those scars on Seungri's forearms. Now, he thought that he knew where some of them came from, and his chest swelled with the need to scream. But he promised Seungri before that he won't be taking revenge on Noah or anyone who caused his mate pain before. That was reason enough not to do it.

Plus, he know Seungri will be upset if he mentioned that thing and then, his mood would be spoiled. He don't want that, not when Seungri finally open his heart for him.

"Jiyong," Seungri breathed. His eyes were gleaming. 

"If only you knew how much I longed to touch you," Jiyong said, in a deeper voice than before. He grazed his fingertips on Seungri's lips and kissed it again. It felt like he can never get enough of it. He let his tongue dart over Seungri's lips, and Seungri open his mouth and let his tongue meet Jiyong's. The sensation felt a bit like an electric shock, setting his nerves on fire. Still, Jiyong carefully touched Seungri with the tip of his tongue, coaxing it to move along with his own.  Jiyong slids his hand from Seungri's chest to Seungri's neck, tugging gently on the brown hair, making Seungri gasp and open his mouth a little wider, giving Jiyong's tongue more room to reach. The kiss grew more demanding, their tongues were rolling along each other, intertwined. 

Jiyong felt like he's drowning in this new sensation, his world, at that time felt like it had narrowed down to this person, this lips, this body and the heat that was radiating from within.Eventually, after what that felt like an eternity, he pulled away, breathing heavily and so do Seungri. He touched his forehead lightly on Seungri's. Seungri still held his hand at Jiyong's neck and when their eyes met, they were dark, pupils blown, full of want. 

"This won't be enough anymore Seungri. I want you. Can I have a bit more?" Jiyong asked with a low, husky voice. HIs hand linger on the hem of Seungri's pants, gently tugging on it, signalling that he wanted to go even further and that he's still waiting for Seungri's approval.

His eyes were staring intently at Seungri's.. Seungri, with his dazed eyes, swollen red lips, messy hair and looking very venurable under him at the moment and knowing that he was the one who put the usual cold and strong Seungri into this state and it was only for his eyes to witness. The thought makes his heart race, both  with nervousness and excitement. He loved the usual Seungri, but this, this is the Seungri that only him know.

'Mine' He thought when Seungri nodded and put his hand out to touch his hair. Jiyong Seungri's trouser off and then his hand was wrapping around his mate. Heat flared like a coin flipping in radiance through him and on his mind, he had other things to think about.

Jiyong began to move while his other hand reaching out and behind Seungri, touching his inner thighs and his privates, planting soft kisses and bites here and there, trying to see what he liked. The answer seemed to be everything. Seungri was panting, jerking, crying out raggedly, and he was doing it everytime Jiyong touched him. Jiyong smiled, and continue touching Seungri while he  faster. Seungri's head fell back onto the pillow in answer. His eyes were rolling when Jiyong saw them again, his eyelids fluttering constantly, his breath coming more softly now but no less urgently.

And then Jiyong felt a surge of arousal and pleasure in his chest that nearly made his hand stop moving. Seungri whined and lifted his hips. Jiyong kissed his lips softly as an apology and bury his face in Seungri's neck. "Jiyong," His mate's voice was hoarse. ", Jiyong," He kissed him. A sensual kiss softened by the pleasure they were feeling. He Seungri's lips, asking to be let in and Seungri parted his lips. It wound around his own it in an imitation of his own hand on his mate's length. 

Jiyong lost track of how long they were like that, before the door handle jiggled and open without warning. "Jiyong, I'm..." It was So Hyung, for the first time and in a few second looked like in a lost of words, standing in front of the door. "Oh," she said after that. Jiyong was in trance before Seungri immediately pushed him away and quickly fix his clothes. 

Jiyong shifted his eyes to his sister. "Yes nuna?," he asked, trying not to growl or cuss at her for interupting them.

So Hyung, however didn't looked suprised that much. She glance briefly at Seungri before turning back to her brother. "I want to talk to you before I return to father's house. I'll wait for you outside." She said before leaving the room, closing the door behind her. 

Jiyong waited untill the door were closed, then he turned to Seungri. He hoped that they could continue, So Hyung can wait, but then, the small smile on Seungri's face said otherwise. "She seemed like she had important things to say. Go meet her first," he said, taking Jiyong's hand and plant a soft kiss on it. "I'll wait here for you." Seungri said, with so much assurance in his voice that make his heart swells with so much happiness that he thought he could drown in it. 

"I'll be back before you know it." Jiyong said, giving Seungri's lips a small peck before he hurriedly left their bedroom with Seungri's words filling his mind. I'll wait here for you, and that, Jiyong couldn't stop smiling at all. 

 

                                                                                                   Hasil carian imej untuk nyongtory

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTES 

hello! sorry for taking too long with this update. thank you for waiting for me and for still supporting me. It may be late, but i would never abandon this story. Anyway, hope you guys will like this update and please do tell me what you think alright? haha, I'm really trying hard writing the not-so-bed-scene since it my first time ever. it might be not good but im trying .>< hope its not awkward. 

Ah, finally, special thanks to my friend AIZELE for her continuous supports. She's writing in AFF too and her works is amazing. Go read it yourself if you guys didnt beleive me. Anyway, thank you <3