Prologue

THE CAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Again

The same dream

A weird dream

Deep in the forest

There's a big white bungalow

A white bird

In a cage

There's no way

It can’t escape

But it sings happily

 

Until suddenly, someone appears behind the cage.

 

"What happened? You look so happy today?" A guy with a long coat asks the bird, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Oh, master! I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were here. Um, nothing... I just had a nice dream last night," The white bird looks at his face.

"A nice dream? What was it?" The guy, called master, takes the watering pot and waters the flowers in the pots that hanging all over the veranda.

"I dreamed that I became a human!" The bird looks excited.

"Uhh..." He flinches a little and stops watering the flowers, then turns towards the bird.

"Master, what does it feel like to be a human? Are they happy? Well, yeah, since they can do whatever they want, right master?" The little bird feels excited to know.

 

The guy just smiles a little, slowly approaching the cage where the white bird lives.

 

"Not everything is as beautiful as you imagine," He murmurs.

"What do you mean, master? Aren't they supposed to be happy because they can feel how to love and be loved by someone?" The bird is still wondering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter