Chapter 6

Polluted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

London stared at the clock counting down the minute to the hour. She clutched the suit that she had secretly ordered. It took several months of her saved up allowance but she was determined that she was going to get her family to approve of him. If they do them maybe she would be allowed to see him again. At least that is what she secretly hoped. A knock on the door brought her back to the task as hand. She took a few breathes before opening the door. He stood there, and she could her heart rate increasing already, the sight of him was all it took.

“Hi.” he says offering a smile.

“Hi.” she says smiled back the initial mild awkwardness melting away. “I thought we could add a bit of elite extravagance to this masterpiece.” she says holding up the suit.

“How do I look?” Jaebum asks as he steps out from behind the partition. “It fits pretty well actually.”

“I’m glad; I had to work it out from vague memories and comparisons to myself.” London says with a laugh. “Let me help you with that.”

London takes a few steps closer to him and takes the tie from him and wraps it’s around his neck eyeing the correct lengths.

“When did you learn how to do this?”

“It’s a funny story actually, I snuck out of my ‘how to be a proper elite lady class.’ watched my cousin in his ‘how to be a proper elite man class’”

“I bet that was the class where they taught the little girls not to follow a stranger home.”

London laughed. “That makes sense, although in my defense you were not exactly a stranger either.”

“Fair enough” he replied with a chuckle.

“All done.” she says taking a step back, cool air filling the space that she just occupied. “Now let’s do something about that hair…” London says as she holds up an array of different hair products.

The hour passed quickly and soon Jaebum had to leave to ‘arrive’ officially.

“See you soon” she says grinning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter