Chapter 18

Polluted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We need to alert the emperor about the security breach.”

A man sighed, “Not today, it will be worse to ruin the dinner. We will wait till tomorrow morning.”

‘You’re right” The patroller replies

“Make sure you get to the bottom of this before then so we don’t look like fool.”

London stared at Jinyoung as he paced around the room. It seemed like the room was too small as Jinyoung’s wide strides took only a few seconds to reach from wall to wall.

“Why isn’t he here yet?” Jinyoung mutters again and again.

“Maybe he got caught up somewhere.”

“That doesn’t make sense.”

The more worried Jinyoung got the quieter London got, if Jinyoung the normally calm on was starting to get agitated it was worrying.
 

“We should go see if we missed him or maybe he went back to the worker’s district.”

“Let’s do that.”

They passed Jaebum’s house first but it was silent and it was clear he was not here. They walked up to the apartment and from a few meters away from Yugyeom’s apartment there were many voices. London felt a little hopeful as she opened the door.

Yugyeom sat by the table with the rest of the team members sitting around him. London’s eyes searched for Jaebum, but when Mark stood up with a grim look on his face.

“No!” London cries, “Where is he?”

Jaebum stretched out over the bunk and closed his eyes; the bright lights in the cell hurt his eyes. He was ok, everyone is safe and that is all he could ask for. He was sure Yugyeom was getting better already. That is what he kept repeating that to himself. London was ok, at least she will be, and Jinyoung would be there for her. But just thinking about it made his blood boil. He cursed.

“Im Jaebum.” A patroller called out his name.

They know my name now, Jaebum thought, laughing at how they had to go through a data base to find his name.

“Im Jaebum!” This time louder and more impatient. “To the door now.”

Jaebum sighed, but followed the instructions.

“Hands.”

Jaebum stuck his hands into the space and handcuffs were tightened around his wrist.

The patroller took him to a room with mirrored walls, but Jaebum knew that they were watching him. He sat there in silence for about five minute before a man probably around his mid forties.

“Good evening Jaebum.”

“Indeed.” he replied dryly.

“I am the head of security, sergeant Nam.”

Nice to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter