Chapter 17

Polluted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The plan is simple; Jaebum is going to enter the building with the help of the Keycard and a few conveniently unlocked doors. Follow the map, find my lab and grab a conveniently placed cure which will be placed in the incubator on the desk. You grab it and leave the way you entered, have a person you trust take the cure to your friends to make it less suspicious if you get caught later.” Jinyoung explains. The three of them were currently sitting in his study, going over the details.”

“Ok, it sounds simple enough, we should decide on a day.”

“Tomorrow.” Jinyoung says.

“Tomorrow?” London asks, “So soon?”

“Tomorrow is the best timing in terms of safety and also for Yugyeom’s prognosis.”

“What is happening tomorrow?”

“The state dinner, which you and I will be attending.” Jinyoung says to London.

‘I think I would be more help out there and not at some elite dinner, Plus I can act as an alibi for Jaebum.”

“I agree with Jinyoung, You should stay away and not get too involved.” Jaebum turns to London, “Plus you will have nothing to worry about, I will be in and out before you even made it through a single course.” He says with a grin.

Jinyoung watched as the seconds tick by to the end of the day, He knew that soon the elites would be leaving to prepare for the dinner. It would also mean that the main focus of the patrollers would be at the dinner and not at the research centre. He got up and took a vial of the most recent cure. He swished the fluid in its glass vial before putting it where he had told Jaebum he would. He grimaced, thinking about how easy it would be to sabotage Jaebum, but he knew he couldn’t do it; he didn’t want to be the one to ever hurt London in anyway. So if it means helping his rival for London’s heart over and over again, He would, if it meant that London could smile a moment longer. Glancing at the clock one last time, Jinyoung grabbed his coat noticing that most people have already left leaving only the skeleton staff. He walked the long way round to the security booth,

“Good evening gentlemen.” He said to the patrollers, “I found this memory stick just now in the hallway, would you mind have a look to see who it belongs to and return it to them it looks very important.”

“Certainly.” The patroller said taking it and plugging it in the monitor.

“Thank you for your help. I will be taking me leave now! I have a dinner to attend.”

‘Enjoy your evening sir.”

‘You too.”

Jinyoung lingered a second longer just to make sure that the patrollers have opened a file, making sure that the virus would have been transferred. A contact of his had designed the virus meticulously last night, making sure the certain doors and security cameras would fail from a predetermined time frame until the next morning around three AM.

This was all he could do at this point; the rest is up to Jaebum, and a lot of luck. If any step fails and Jaebum gets caught, he could be facing a death crueler than the Stinx.

London looked at herself in the mirror and twirled around. Somehow she wished that she could show Jaebum. She quickly laughed at herself thinking about that made her blush. She looked at her dress and looking at the flowers in her hair made her look likes a bride.

“Honey, Jinyoung is here.” Her mother called from the lobby.

“Coming!’ She called back an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter