Chapter 14

Polluted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

London sat at her table lost in thought.

“London? Did you hear me?” Jinyoung asks as he knocks on the door again. He dropped in as he was on his way to work.

“No, sorry was just thinking about something, did you need something?”

Jinyoung shook his head, “Thinking about me?” Jinyoung chuckles.

“In a way I guess.” London’s answer surprises him a little but he continues on.

“What were you thinking about?”

“What are your stances on a loveless marriage?”

Jinyoung stays silent for a moment considering the question.

“I think that a loveless marriage can become a love filled one if they give it a chance.” Jinyoung replies as he catches on to what she was referring to.

“What if it never happens?”

“You never know until you give it a chance, isn’t that only fair?”

London stays quiet for long time thinking until Jinyoung’s smile softens and he reaches for her hand.

“London I am asking you to fall in love with me.”

She looked up startled. “‘Jinyoung… I told you before… I love some else…’

“Jaebum?”

London looks down, but nods.

“I see, I figured.” He said with a sigh, “Is this the part where I am supposed to let you go?

London opens to says something but shuts it once again no knowing what to say,

“Please don’t ask that of me, London, i can’t do it. Maybe one day you will change your mind, but until then I am happy the way we are. I just want to spend some time with you.”

“Jinyoung… Things are not the same anymore. Jaebum, he said that-”

“He loves you.”

London nods, wondering how he knew.

“That is ok; I am still going to be here to catch you.”

 

-The Night Before-

Jinyoung heard a soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter