Chapter 8

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around 3am in the morning the operation of Mr. Bang was a success. It was a though surgery because Mr. Bang vitals sign is slowly dropping in the middle of the surgery but thankfully he didn't died. 

"Goodjob guys. You can rest now." I smiled and thanked them, they also helped me a lot. If not because of them this surgery won't be successful even jessica-oh wait jessica! I still need to talk to her. I look around inside the OR and saw her walking through the Exit.

"Sica!" I called her but I think she's ignoring again damn.

"Sica! Hey wait!" Crap!

"Sica. Don't ignore me. I just want us to talk." I grab her hand to make her stop. I want us to settled things between me and her. I don't want her to stay away from me, not anymore. 

"We have nothing to talk anymore." And pry my hand on hers.

"Sics please. I'm begging you let us talk I have something to tell you." I followed her inside the locker room and keeo begging her to talk to me. 

"Jessica please." Gosh this is so frustrating.

"What are you doing?! I will change my clothes." 

"Sorry." And shut the door right infront of me. This is stupid! I'm so stupid.

"Sica, I'll wait for you out so we can talk okay?" I lean my back on the wall and wait for her to finished changing. Sigh... Why my life is ed up like this? There's many things that run to my mind right now especially when jessica confesed to me. She like me she ing like me and I'm so stupid for not making--

"Sica!" 

"What yuri?! What do you want?! I already told you that I'm going to buried my feelings towards you so please.. Distance yourself for me yuri.. Please." I hate jessica is being like this it's not the jessics that I used to know before. The  fierce one and the scary one. Where is she? I miss her. Unlike the person who is in front of me. She looks so fragile and easy to rip off; anytime soon her tears will be rolling down in her cheek and I don't want to happened that. 

"I just want you to know something."

"Then what it is?" I balled my fist cause here I am again. Wenever I want to tell her something I can't open my mouth and keep starring at her I don't know what's happening to me, it's just that it always happened to me since I was a kid. It's like I swallowed my own tounge.

"You know what? Forget it. Let's pretend that we didn't know whenever we bump into eachother."

I shake my head "No. I don't want to!"

"You're making this hard for me!"

"I don't care! Just Don't."

"I hate you." The she run down outside of the hospital and I have to chased her again. This is it. Once I'll catch her I will going to say it to her. The truth. I will say the truth this now or never.

"God damnit sica! Where are you going?" 

"I'm going home and Don'f follow me!"

"It's already late. I will drive you home!" She stopped running and faced me 

"No! Can you please stop this yuri! I don't need your care or something you'll do for me just stop! And don't ever show me yourself again." Then go back to running. I look to where she's going and saw that the alley is so dangerous going to her appartment. I don't want her to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter