Chapter 60: Epilogue

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Therefore, Mr. Jeon cannot pull out and get his shares into Mr. Kwon's company since the two of them signed the contract willingly."

"I object your honor, my client has it's own choice to pull out his shares since it's his own property!"

"Sure he can, but the problem is.. The contract they signed." 

Atty. Jung hold the contract with their own signs as an evidence. He look at the people inside the hall and turned around to the judge.

"As you can see your honor, it's stated here that they agree to share property with the Kwons and it's also stated here that only 10% is contributed by the Jeon. So he don't have the rights to get mostly of the shares."

"Hey it's unfair! I also help to earn a bigger profit of the company!"

Mr. Jeon stand up, getting the attention of the lawyers and Mr. Kwon

"No you don't, you left all to me in charge. I was the one making the deal with clients while you just sitting like a king in your office and wait for news." 

Mr. Jeon was shocked in that, he didn't expect Mr. Kwon will said that to him. His own best friend just revealed what he actually doing in the office resulting for an argument between the two. 

Mr. Jeon reasoned out and called him a liar for making some stories. Mr. Kwon just stayed silent in his own seat and let his lawyer fired back at him. He don't want to argue to a closed minded person. 

"Order in the court! Okay.. I heard what I must been heard between the two competitors and I must agree that the contract is still valid until next year so Mr. Jeon, you can't pull out your shares yet until it expires. That's all for today.. good job lawyers." 

Atty. Jung smiled and Mr. Kwon have a relaxing feeling. He thanked the Atty who have helped him to fight this battle.. Now that the company is out of danger zone, she better find someone who will going to be his business partner again. That it's not Thirsty for money.

On the other hand, Mr. Jeon look annoyingly at the other side. All he needs to do is to accept his lost and followed what the contract is stated. He can't even run away the money because he will be accused of stealing if he do that.

Lesson learned, be more professional when working and stop laze around the business world. 

Mr. Jeon walks out of the hall and entered his car that is waiting for him outside. 

That's what you get if you are thirsty for money. It will not come if you don't work hard for it. 

--

In one dark living room, there are four people seated comfortably in the couch with a junk food in their hand as their eyes focused on the movie film they're watching. 

The light of the screen brighten their faces when there's a scene that it's already morning. Taeyeon who is so closed to Tiffany failed to notice a two pair of eyes looking at them since, she was too engrossed to the movie. 

They were just confused in the sudden appearance of the two in front of their apartment few hours ago telling them to crushed a movie with them.

The last time they knew, Taeyeon and Tiffany we're allergic to each other and now they are being intimate so suddenly? They asked them what's with them but they only smiled. 

Jessica observed her friend peeked through her fingers and suddenly Taeyeon put around her arms in Tiffany's shoulder pulling her closer and kissed her crown. Jessica eyebrows raised at that, she look up to Yuri if she saw  it too but Yuri's eyes was closed tightly.

Those two probably are something...

Jessica jump in her seat because of the sound effects of the movie that been produced. It made Jessica look at the screen again and felt nervous. 

They were watching Conjuring 2. A western horror movie where the scene is really scary for them to handle and the moment Jessica began watching the movie, she forgot the two other couples in the side and start to pray that she can have a nice sleep later. 

The movie coming to it's end and the scene is getting more intense. It's where the kid is the only one left in the room where the cross is being turned upside down then out of the dark corner, there's some figure moving slowly revealing the ghost mumbling incorrect word as she approached the kid [AN:// I don't know if that included in the movie cause I only watched it ONCE and never as in NEVER watched it again. I swear I can't really sleep that night because of the nun >.<] but luckily someone got her and save the child before she will jump out in the window where there's a sharp wood being cut by the thunder ready to pierced the child's body thankfully the exorcist remember something and say the name of the ghost that brought the ghost back to where she belongs

And typical horror movies, the ambulance and the police came late to the house and treat the trembling child.

Yuri switch on the light as the credits began rolling. All of them released a deep sigh after an hour of holding it because of the movie 

Then Tiffany laugh. The three look at her thinking Tiffany got crazy or worst she's been possessed.

"I remember the look of your faces way back in the morgue... You... You.. Three of you was so scared when I turn on and off the main switch of the lights.." 

Tiffany said in between laugh. And for the three, they seemed thinking what she's talking about then something pop out in their mind...

"You were the one who scared us?!" Jessica raised her voice 

"Yes, I was there cause one of my patient got died so I took the family members to see his body.. I didn't mean to scare all of you but something got into me and do that." Tiffany explained still laughing. Jessica, Yuri and Taeyeon wants to punish her right this moment. Even if she is her girlfriend, Taeyeon really wants to do something just to get back on her. 

Three of them believe that there's really a ghost in the morgue after that incident but it turns out that the 'ghost' they thought was no other than Tiffany Hwang.

"Ugh! You scared the hell of us!"

"I'm sorry." 

"Tch.."

"Wait, what's with you two?" Yuri butted in between Jessica and Tiffany before this two will have an argument. 

Taeyeon turns towards Tiffany who nod her head before she faces Yuri again.

"We're together For real." 

This time, Taeyeon confidently told the two, she is proud to say that they were together unlike  before.

Love changes their status.

----

Jessica was writing in her notes in the table when someone entered her office

"Good.. Mor..ning." Jessica trailed of her sentence as if she saw someone unexpected person in front of her. Well, it is indeed an unexpected person.

"Sir.." Jessica stand up and bowed to him then sat down in her own sit. "Please take a seat."

"Good Morning too, Dr. Jung." Jessica just give the man a smile just to kill the awkwardness between them.

"Are you here for....??"

"Check up."

oh yeah right. Jessica forget that she is handling her father in law as her patient cause the last time Yuri's dad visited here was not about for check up so she thought the other way. 

Jessica felt Mr. Kwon looking at her for the whole time when she is looking at Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter