Chapter 56

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person

As soon as the sun raised above the sky, two woman that is lying in the bed without clothes underneath the blanket. Was very fast asleep and tired from the activity that they did a few hours ago. 

The younger woman stirred and the first one that has been awake between them. She adjust her sight in the unfamilar room and smiled. It's been months that Tiffany smiled like that, she felt happy after the conversation between her and the Doctor. 

Tiffany was losing hope that time when Taeyeon is ignoring her. Believe me, it kill her everytime Taeyeon and her meet in the hospital. It looks like Taeyeon don't know who she when they passed in each other, have a barrier between their talk and most especially the cold look Taeyeon gave her when she look at Tiffany. In short she turned to be a ghost when it comes to Taeyeon. She is there but her presence is no where to be felt by the petite one. 

She knows that it's a mistake when she told Taeyeon what she felt before but after Taeyeon kissed her in the elevator, she knew. She knew Taeyeon have a feelings for her. She tried to approach at her and asked it but the latter didn't say anything when she confront her but instead, Taeyeon left her in the farway end of the hall way without words.

Tiffany cried because of the pain and confused at the same time Taeyeon left her. She always stays home after work, didn't go to a bar to had a drink because she was scared to see Taeyeon drinking in the bar or worst, Taeyeon flirting with another girl. Her heart won't handle that anymore. 

And all because of that one stupid deal they made along time ago with her. The friends with benifits thingy. No one will fall had reached to it's limit because she was the one who fall first and there's no one who will catch her but the ground with a huge impact to her body and soul. She can't get up and keep lying down. She was lying down Waiting for Taeyeon to pick her up but to her dissapointment, Taeyeon seems Happy without her in her life, she's smiling and dare to flirt again with the psychiatrist Doctor days after Tiffany confesed. While her? Not a thing, she stayed lying in the cold floor of love. 

Until one day, Tiffany tries to stand up and fix herself, told her to move on but to her mistake, she fall again when she saw Taeyeon and another guy talking in the park. Her heart broke again and decided to be back where she used to be that's why her brother came to her and fix her visa so she can go back to US and forget whatever happenes here in Korea. 

Now that she made a choice, Jessica suddenly told her about Taeyeon's feelings for her and this made Tiffany's heart beat fast again. At first, she won't believe Jessica but still Tiffany gave it a shot to make Taeyeon confessed her true feelings. One more time, after this I give up and let her be. That's what Tiffany told herself but I guess heaven heard her prayers because that's the most incridible feeling she get when Taeyeon said that she likes her too.

Tiffany sighed, how can she be with Taeyeon if she herself knows that she will gonna leave Korea when her visa been approved. They only start a new but another waves of challenges been approaching to them.

Taeyeon move to hug the girls waist and kissed her neck, still her eyes is closed. Earning a chuckle from her.

"Good Morning, Taeyeon." Tiffany beam her famous eye smile to her once she saw Taeyeon opened her eyes.

"Good morning... Did you just wake up?" A peck again landed in Tiffany lips.

"Not really. I woke up 5 minutes ago."

"Ow.. It's still early. Let's go back to sleep." Taeyeon said and laid down hugging Tiffany. While Tiffany is enjoying the warmth that Taeyeon give. Not minding the lack of clothes on them.

"Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"Are we.. Really together now?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon shyly. It doesn't sink in her mind that this person ask her to her girl  resulting for their clothes being discarded one by one early in the morning. 

"Why? Want to be being friends with benifits again?" Taeyeon glance down recieving a smack in her arms.

"No way.." Tiffany pout. She don't want to be a friends with benifits anymore it will only stress her.

"Then it's clear. We are together. Me and You." Taeyeon smiled sweetly at her then lean down to gave Tiffany a passionate kiss.

---

Jessica

"Jess, there is someone wants to talk to you in your office." What? I faced Tiffany. 

"Who is it?"

"It's Yuri's dad." What?! Why would Mr. Kwon wants to talk to me? 

"Okay I'll be there." I told Tiffany cause I'm still waiting for the results of my patient sickness. Is he here for his check up? Or somethings else? I shrug my shoulder. Anyway, let's find it soon.

"Come here Dr. Jung." I walked near Dr. Yu who is incharge of the system. He showed me the image of my patient brain looks like. Okay, a great impact of accident happened and luckily he is only one who survive out of five but unfortunately, he suffered--

"Amnesia." I told Dr. Yu. Then sigh, Now what?

"You got it right. What's the plan?"

"I will tell his family besides, they should know about this but I don't know if they can bare this kind of illness." Amnesia is the most hardest thing you'll encounter in your life. Imagine, you want to know what happened in your life but you can't remember a thing? Even just a scenario or worst, you don't know who is the person you are talking to? They know who are you but you don't know who are they? God. 

"Who is the family of Mr. Chan?" A middle age woman stand up.

"I am doc,.how is my Son condition?" I sigh..  

"Your son got an amnesia ma'am." There, eventually she broke down crying in the seat. I only stayed silent at her side, knowing that she will gonna ask some more question.

"How...how long?" That I never knew. I can't made up a random guess when will his memory back cause I don't want to her to expect and I don't want her to believe in white lies I will say just to make her feel better.

"It depend on your son Ma'am.. I have no specific time when will his memories be back but I'll advice you to tell him some stories related on him little by little so that his brain won't do much work resulting for him to be hospitalize again." I explain to the mother. Drinking medicine won't help him remember his memories also and the most effective way to do when it comes to this is to excersice his brain slowly. And maybe, his memories will be back.

"I gotta go ma'am, your son is already in the room."

"Thank you, Doc."

Sigh... Life is so challenging and unpredictable.

---

I got inside the clinic and saw Tiffany in her usual desk, I smiled at her and she point using her thumb that Mr. Kwon is already inside my office. God, okay here we go. I mouthedd thank you to her and hold the knob of the door. I took a deep breath first then entered.

The first thing I saw was Mr. Kwon eyes staring at me. It's not a glare or what just he stared at me normally.

"Ahh, Good afternoon Sir, are you here for check up? How's your feeling by the way?" I said while sitting down in my desk. I know there's a gap between us but I just want to know the status of my patient if they're okay or not.

"No, and I'm okay. Thankyou for asking." I smiled as my only response and stayed quiet if he's not her for check up then this maybe personal. Mr. Kwon is still on his seat sitting comfortably on it then lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter