Chapter 53

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the playground a 28 year old woman was sitting in the bench looking at the now empty playground. It was already mid afternoon and she decided to stop by at the playground to ease her aching heart.

Maybe she find already someone She sigh and look down, she can't stop thinking in what she saw earlier while going out through the exit. Yuri was right, I'm late.  the fact that she felt stupid for not making a move at first and now she regret it. She regret it a lot.

"Hey." 

"Oh.. Look who's here. ." She rolled her eyes and divert her attention to the swing "Are you stalking me now?" 

The guy scoff "Why would I stalk you? Are you a celebrity? I'm just here to have some fresh air when I saw you sitting here." And he sat beside the girl that is now drowning in thoughts 

"Hey, Are you okay? It looks like you have many things running in your mind." Taeyeon only look at the guy for a second and ignore him again. Her thoughts were too precious to share and why would she? They only barely meet each other.

Somehow, baekhyun hissed "I Just want to listen cause you look bothered." he pick up a piece of rock and start throwing in front of him.

"If you're here to get some news from me about my bestfriend then you pick a wrong person."

"Yah, I didn't go here to get some information about Miss Yuri, Can't you see I'm alone?" Taeyeon look around as if she's finding something but he was right, he was dead alone and they are the only people here in the playground. 

"I don't know, maybe you have some recording device hidden inside your pants or in your clothes." 

The guy scrathched his head in annoyance, looking at Taeyeon not very amused. "I don't have! Aish! I can strip here if you want." The guy stand up and go in front of Taeyeon. Letting her know that he is so serious.

Taeyeon then abosutely widden her eyes when she saw the two button of Baekhyun already open and saw the fair chest of baekhyun, her mind got panic and look around them again then stopped him. God, what if someone saw them? They might think that the two of them were doing something.

"Fine fine! I believe you. Button your clothes up and get back here!" Baekhyun smirk when he saw the flushed face of Taeyeon and followed what she said.

"Come on. You can talk to me." 

"You're annoying you know that?"

"Why?? I'm just being good here."

"I don't care. Why are you even here?" 

"As you see, I already quit my job." That made Taeyeon surprised "I was here to think what job I'm going to apply again." He smiled. Being a reporter to him was so hard and decided to end it cause whenever he will go back to the station, his boss will only scold him so for the sake of his boss, he quit.

"Really? Why?"

"Too tired." He shortly said.

"Oh, I thought it hit you that you are doing a dirty job." Taeyeon said bluntly and Baekhyun there stared at her in disbelief while scaratching his not so itchy head as sign of annoyance. Again.

"Yah! Why are you like that to all reporters?! Did your ex-lover job was a reporter that's why you have a grudge on them?"

"No."

"Then why?!?!?!"

"I just don't like it." 

"Oh come on. Tell me."

"If you don't believe me then I have nothing to do about that." Baekhyun sigh, feeling so frustrated at the woman she was talking to

"Never mind, so why are you here anyways?" He divert the question and stared at Taeyeon again. this ex reporter was curious to this girl, he don't why but he wants to get close to Taeyeon

Minwhile, Tiffany stop laughing when she saw a very familiar girl that is sitting in the park with a boy, she feel her heart tug in the that scene. A frown forming in his face cause Taeyeon and her is a bit distant to eachother once again.

"Tiff, you're okay?" 

"Yes, C'mon oppa, let's go. It's getting  dark."

"Oh okay." They start walking a way in the park and Tiffany felt his heart falling into pieces. She Just saw how the guy hug Taeyeon.

"Yah! Why did you hug me?!" She pushed Baekhyun away and glared at him. Baekhyun was also shocked in what he did but he tampered it with lies.

"It looks like you want a hug, so I Hug you." 

"You're crazy." Taeyeon move a little bit far away from Baekhyun just enough that the guy won't reach him but no matter how Taeyeon will move, Baekhyun will follow him and they start to argue again like they used to. 

---

"Oppa! Why are you not in bed?" Hyomin came to Jinyoung side and look what the young man was doing in the laptop that he borrowed from his sister. Well, he asked for it cause he was bored lying down in the room and refused to watch television cause he's not fan of it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter