Chapter 51

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri immediately punched her code and called Hyomin many times. She heard the girl answered back so she ran to her room and was shocked to see her brother that is clutching his bleeding waist, while Hyomin is helping her brother.

"Oh my god! What happened yo you?" Yuri go near his brother side and eyes the blood staining the white bed sheet.  

"Help me Yul, Help me. I still want to live." Jinyoung groaned loudly for the unbearable pain he felt in his waist. Tears now ivident in his eyes while he is gritted his teeth tightly. 

"He Just came here  bleeding minutes ago and refused to go to the hospital. He said to call you so I did." Hyomin said to Yuri and turned towards Jinyoung that is now screeming. She pick up the unused shirt and put a pressure to his bleeding wound.

"God Oppa! You're loosing so much blood! Let's go to the hospital so they can stitched you up!" Yuri said but Jinyoung grab her hand and told her not to, begging not to. He don't want to cause scene in the hospital once his ex-members knows that he is still alive. They think that he is already dead after one of them shot him and his body fall in the dumpster, luckily they thought he is already dead in the spot so they didn't check him twice and this made Jinyoung escape all the way here. He can't go to the hospital cause it's too risky. But he still want to live and the only person he can help him is his sister.

"But oppa! I'm a neurologist! I'm not just a doctor like what you think! I can't do it! I don't know things related when it comes to that! It's better if an expert check you--" Jingyoung tighten his hold to Yuri, She look straight in her eyes despite his body is getting weak.

"No." He sternly said "No yul, you hear me? I know you can do this! Just get that bullet out of me and stitched me up! It's easy as that. C'mon sis please. You got to med school and focused yourself in studies before you became a neurologist and somehow you have a little knowlege about this thing. Just please sis. Please." 

The last time Yuri talked to her brother was days ago. He still smiling and laughing to her, he still okay, no wounds or bruises. Heck she even remember her brother's advice when she was confused to herself and that proud look of her brother when she intoruced Jessica to him. Now,  It was all gone, and change to a terrify-Scared person she saw in front of her. His eyes filled with hope for surviving and the way his purple-bluish lips move to say please, it pained Yuri. His glowing face is now paler, plus the bruises and scratches in the corner of his eyes didn't help how Yuri felt.

Seeing the two in front of her, Hyomin cried silently she just can't handle the emotion she felt of the two inside the room.

"I want to start a new life." Jingyoung voice cracked and it happened. His tears finally came out from his own eyes. 

Yuri sighed then closed her eyes before she open it again "Okay. I'll do it. Okay." Jinyoung slowly loosen his hold into Yuri and slump his body back to the matress. His breathing became short and barely can't open his eyes. Yuri turned to Hyomin.

"Fix yourself. I need you to buy things in the nearest Drug store. For now you'll be my assistant." 

She walked to his drawer, pulling out a notebook and write the things she needed for the surgery. Luckily she have a complete set of surgical tools kept in her closet so it won't be hassle to Hyomin for buying it. She tore the paper from her notebook and gave it to Hyomin.

"Buy this and here's the money. Also go to Daehan and get 2 packs of blood for my brother. He lost lots of blood." He paused and look at his brother "I make a call to Jessica so she can gave it you. Make it fast please." 

Hyomin dashed out outside, she didn't waste no time going to the drug store, not in the situation right now. Especially someone lives is at risk here.

Yuri entered the room again to dialed Jessica's number. She tucked her phone between her ear and shoulder because his hands is busy arranging the room into a mini OR. The phone ring twice before she heard a voice from the other line.

"Hello.."

"Sica.."

"Oh? It's everything okay there baby?" Yuri glide the beside table near the bed making a screeching sound inside the room. "What's going on there?"

"I'n draging the table. Wait a sec." She put down her phone in the bed and used her force to place the table properly. She dust of her hands and pick up her phone again.

"Hey..."

"So..?"

"Ah, yes. My brother is not in good condition rightnow she got shot in his waist" a sharp gasp she heard in the other line 

"Oh my gosh!"

"Yeah, he refused to go the hospital and asked me to treat her."

Yuri sigh and ruffled through her closet the tools that being kept in a suit case. She then get the life machine and start to monitor his brother's heart beat.

"But yuri-ah, are you sure about this? You know that it's not your field right?" 

"Yeah I know. But my brother keep insisting it so I don't have a choice. I know how to do surgery but the different is the organs I'm handling. Don't worry I will going to have a talk to Dr. Park about that." 

This was a  big challenge for Yuri, she don't know if she can't do it but for her brother, she will gonna do if.

"Okay Just becareful, So why did you called anyway?" 

Yuri rememember the purpose of the call "Can you get me a pack of blood there? Type B. Ask who ever incharge in the lab and say that I needed it for emergency."

"Okay, how many pack you need?"

"Two. Hyomin will get it there. Since I asked her to buy some supplies in the Drug store minutes ago."

"Got it. Anything else?" 

"Nope, thanks, I have my personal things here. By the way, have you talked to mom yet?" 

"Not yet. I'm going there after Hyomin will get what you need."

"Thanks babe and o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter