Chapter 50

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person

Inside the Office room of Mr. Kwon, a young man entered and handed him an brown envelop with lots of pictures taken from Jsssica's appartment going to the house and also in the open space where Yuri proposed to Jessica. It can be seen that Yuri is holding Jessica's hand, their kiss and finally, Yuri was holding a ring to insert in Jessica's finger. Mr. Kwon stayed in that picture while listening to his hired secretary on what he knows about Jessica and Yuri planning a civil marriage here in korea.

And regarding Hyomin, she is temporary staying in Yuri's appartment after she informed the media that the marriage between her and Yuri is been cancelled for good. The world again began to rattle, asking for what is the reason, but Hyomin Just stayed silent and told them that it's personal and they should respect both sides of the party. However, Hyomin's dad reached the news and called her daughter that don't come home unless she will take the words back she said in the press but Hyomin stand her decision cause the moment she told that, she already prepared herself for what will happened so in the end she beg Yuri for staying in her appartment for the mean time. 

"Stop." Mr. Kwon raised his palm againts his secretary's face then the young man eventually shut his mouth for telling about her daughter and Jessica's escapades. He step back and bowed before he finally got out of the office. 

Mr. Kwon loosen his necktie and slump his back in the chair as he felt his heart tighten for the information he heard about her daughter, he calm his self down, earasing the pain in his chest. He punched the telecom in his desk and told his secretary that he will have a meeting in a minute.

---

Jessica

"Is this place okay for you, baby?" 

"Why are you asking me? It's yours."

"I just want to know your opinion besides, this will be yours too." 

I rolled my eyes and wonder inside the living room of her condo unit which she bought last month ago. Tss she already planned this huh?

"I like it." I said which she glance at me and sat down beside me. If my memory is correct, The kitchen is more suspicious, compared to both of our appartment. I remember it when Yuri give me a tour and pin point in every thing like the kitchen, bedroom, cr, guestroom and the living room. I will say that this unit got my style.

"Really?" 

"Ahuh." Don't mention the interior design of the house. It's unique.

"Where did you find this place?"

"When I first move here in seoul but I didn't buy it first cause this condo is far away from the hospital not like my appartment." She put her arms in my shoulder and lean back in the couch with matching crossed legs. She totally look so cool "Besides, I'm finding a new place to stay and it's shocking that after all the years this place is still not been occupied so I bought it."

Huh? I look at her "What about your appartment?"

"I will going to give it to Hyomin. She don't have any place to stay anymore."

"Wow, Hyomin must be lucky then huh?"

"Eyy, you're so mean. My appartment is small for the three of us."

"I'm not mean. I'm just saying that she's lucky to have a friend like you. And what do you mean the three of us?"

"Tsss.. Fine if you say so. Three of us, me, you and Hyomin. The appartment is small if we are already got married. Got my point, Sica?" I pinched her cheeks and she yelp for what did I do. She look so cute. Her face is so close to me that's why I pinched her.

"What was that?" She hold her cheek and glared at me.. I wonder what Yuri have under her sleeves? Hmm.

"Nothing." I peck her cheek "There." And smile at her "I got it Yuri. This place is also big for the two of us."

"Nah I think it's not. It's enough for us babe. Trust me." She wiggle her eyebrows. Okay, this girl is planning on something. Really. I squint my eyes at her but she only smirk at me then stand up. 

"Did you ever dream to have a child, Sica?" She walked around the living room and stopped at the window where the view is so perfect all the way here.

"Let's go now, Yuri. Tiffany texted me already." I heard her laugh from the living room but she didn't stop about the baby thingy. Aurgh! Of course I dream about. It's every girls dream right? To have a baby of their own? It doesn't matter if I married a girl cause this days, the hospital already provided a new implantation regarding this case. And sunny is the expert when it comes to this.

"How many babies do you want? Two? Three?" She whispered in my ear "Four?" 

Heck no! "You will be the one who carry it if you want four then." That recieve another burst from her. Now I get it! I get it why the unit is only enough for us.

---

Third Person

Taeyeon was walking along the hallway when she noticed a very famiilar person in the information center. He was talking to the one incharge in that area, looking at his watch then bow down his head. As about Taeyeon supposed to walk away from that specific area, trying to make herself invisible from the eyesight of that man, She freeze in her spot before her single foot landed into the ground.

"Taeyeon." Too late... Taeyeon stand straight and meet the man who is now standing in front of him. She smiled to the man, forgetting that she is trying to avoid Yuri's father.

"Yes Mr. Kwon? It's nice to see you?" Taeyeon tried herself not to sound bitter. Somehow, she still respect him because this guy is way older than him.

"Nice to see you to Taeyeon, how have you been?"

Surprising. "I'm fine Mr. Kwon, so, not to be rude, but can I ask what came you all the way here in seoul?"

"Can you lead me where Yuri office is? She didn't tell me that she have now her own office." How can you know if you are busy dealing something else.

"Okay, I lead you." Taeyeon smiled at him and turned around then her face became poker. did Yuri know about her father's arrival? I guess not.

Taeyeon lead the way to Mr. Kwon  destination as  the older man followed Taeyeon giving distance to one another. They both walked, turned, walked again not muttering any sentences to eachother until they stopped in Yuri's office. She knocked on the door, waiting for seohyun's signaled as she felt Mr. Kwon watching her from behind. She didn't dare to look at him cause if she does, she will only remembered Yuri became misserable that time. 

Dr. Kwon Yuri. Mr. Kwon read her Daughter's name and underneath her name was her title 'Neurologist/Surgeon' and beside her name  Was the sinage saying that the Doctor is "In". Mr. Kwon got starttled when the door slide and Taeyeon's voice came, informing that he should come in. He said thanks to her and step inside, meeting a girl with a white uniform. 

"Good Morning sir, I'm Seo Joo Hyun. Dr. Kwon's Assistant."

"Oh, hello. Is Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter