Chapter 49

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri

I streached my hands upward, eyes still closed and turned around to pull someone closer to me, hugging her by the waist and inhale her toxic smell that made my mind go crazy along with my heart. Ah, this felt so good. My teddy comfy bolster. I burried my face in her hair that tickled my nose then start to talk to her.

"Princess, are you awake?" I felt her squirm under me then moments after I can see now her bright face.

"You woke me up this early in the morning but I don't mind. Why Yuri-ah? Something wrong?" 

I smiled. "Nothing's wrong baby, I just want to ask if would you like to company me somewhere?" 

"Hm? Where?" She looks so cute when she's trying not to fall asleep in front of me. Awww~ I hug her close to me. It looks like it's still early in the morning cause the sky is still have the shade of black and the time indicating it's 4:30 am. I slightly chuckled for waking her up this kind of hour.

"It's a surprise. Go back to sleep." 

"It better be good Yuri." 

"For sure." I never heard Jessica speak again. I conclude that the brunette already fallen asleep in my embrace. I sooth down Jessica's hair in my palm and kissed her crown and right there, I found myself fallen asleep.

---

I entered my own apparrment and find the girl who I was looking for. My eyes wonder around my place until my eyes are landed in the living room where there is Hyomin happily watching some kind of drama. Okay, first things first. Let's get through.

"Hey Hyomin--"

"Omo Yuri-ah~, I didn't notice your presence jagi~" wait wtf?! Jagi? Oh lord! How come Hyomin is still act like this.

"Wait Ermm.. Hyomin.. Aish Let go of meee!" Phew! I finally seperate our body from one another. She's not drunk or something. She look sane but why the hell happened to her? It's completely turned the table over 180° 

"What's wrong with you?! Why do you act so suddenly a lovey dovey to me?"

"Is it wrong? I'm getting myself comfortable before we get married Yuri-ah" she purred. Urgh! Marriage! Marriage! Marriage! I don't want this kind of forced marriage to a person! 

"Please get off of me!" I pushed her slightly to put a distance between us. "Don't cross this line so we can talk properly." I made an invisible line using my forefinger here in the couch then meet her confusing gaze. What? If she will going to continue being intimate like that I might lost it! Heck! She makes me crazy!

"Are you a kid?"

"Whatever. Look, You need to back out this marriage." Hyomin muttered something under her breath saying sort something "I know this will happened" or "I saw this coming." She let out a breath and look straight in my eyes.

"I can't." Oh my god! Why lord whyyyyyyy?

"Why are you eager to marry me Hyomin? You will have nothing  to get when you married me." 

She stand up so I need to look up at her "How about you? Why don't you want to get married to me Yuri? Anything wrong with me?"

"No of course not." Oh god! She is nearing tearing up I stand up and face palm myself "Nothing's wrong with you Hyomin. I can't get married If I already have--"

"Jessica. Yeah right." Hyomin scoff not mentioning the bitterness in her tone. I ignore her to finish what am I saying "Yes, but the main reason is I don't want my father to enter my life and reuined it."

"Your father just want's the best for you, Yul." 

"No, My father think what's the best for me which is I don't like. He think for his self, what's the best for this family and especially only care for the company. He even cheated with some other woman because of that." I felt my throat got dried as my heart start to pound everytime I hear my mother cries when she found out that dad is cheating on her. "I already found my happiness and I don't want him to take that." All of my life I've been waiting for so long has come to it's end until I met Jessica, I learned how to face the problem I was facing for and let myself realize what I want to do in my life. She is my strength in every downfall I felt, My light in every darkness, My air in this suffocating world I am now and eapecially My one and only person who can make me smile and my heart flutter.

"Jessica is.. She's my life now Hyomin." I beg at her, I want to end this fantacies and slap them what is the reality. Hyomin turn around and sigh.

"Dad threatened me using my own carreer Yul. That's why I'm right here. He said that he will going to make me a scandal so that all of my hardworks will be gone in a blink of an eyes."

So, our dad planned this huh? Great job "I'm sorry." That's all I said. Can't blame them though. Our fathers are bestfriends not mentioning business partner also. Is both of them picturing a frienship goals or something? Cause for me, it's looks like it. They even arriange their daughters to get married. Hell, I won't even do that to my future child even if Taeyeon is my best bud. I will let my kid live by his/her own but also teach him/her some manners. 

"No don't be." She turned around "You're right anyway, let us find our own happiness. Yul." Then she smiled. "But I'm gonna stay here because I want to take a rest." 

"Fine. Whatever." Somehow Hyomin is now being back to herself. Praise the looooord! 

---

"Where are you taking me Yuri?" 

"It's a secret  sica." 

"Are you planning to kidnap me Yuri? Cause I'm not familiar with this place." I smile because of her complaining, she look outside of the window keep bickering where are we heading to, but not single thing I answered her question.

"Oh! Kwon Yuri! I will going to kick you if we will going to be late on our shift later. Even if It's just only a minute." 

"Ey, why are you so hot tempered huh? Are you on your PMS? We are there yet." I get her hand that is resting in her lap and interwine them

"It's because I keep asking you a question since forever but all I recieve was your smile and laugh. Aurgh! Where are we really going?" I laugh again then adjust the gear still holding her hands and my other hand is holding the steering wheel.

"See?!"

"You really on your PMS miss Jung, we are already here." I pull the brakes and let go her hand then got out. It's good to be back home.

"So, okay? Who's house is this?" 

"Hmm.. My house." I said to her and hold her hand again. Mom already know that I'm coming home but Jessica don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter