Chapter 47

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been already a week since the news spread all around the world about Yuri being the fiancé of a famous model Hyomin. At first some people won't believe it and try to denied it not until Hyomin confirmed it through telecast in busan after. That lots and lots of reporters are asking Yuri a statement even if she's working in the Hospital reporters and paparazzi always chase her and Yuri was also run and hide. Even in her day off, the reporters won't give her a peace in my mind. She can't go out cause she knows that once she get out, reporters will again shove her a mic like they always do. So here she is, sitting in the couch and flipping the channel in a bored way while waiting for Jessica to come over. She technically beg the brunette girl to come over which Jessica to say no but Yuri is so stubborn and keep asking and asking her until Jessica agreed. 

Yuri sigh for the nth time in her state cause there's no interesting thing to watch in the screen. All she saw was her face and Hyomin's being newsed in every channel in the TV. 

The bell rang and she get up from her seat going to the door to open it.

"Hi." Yuri said smiling to Jessica who was just staring blankly at her. Yuri step aside to make way for Jessica.

"Why do you want me here Yuri?"

"I miss you." Yuri didn't answer her but she hug the girl she's been missing for almost half a week.

"If you have nothing to say then I will go." 

Jessica shrug herself away from Yuri's hold and tend to go out but before that, Yuri grab her hand with a pleading look in her eyes. 

"Please stay." 

Jessica look away "Did you know that there are a lots of reporters and paparazzi down there? There's a chance that we will be caught here You already known to have a fiancé. What will they gonna say if--"

"And you know what's the truth."

Jessica blink. She got cut off by a sudden kiss of Yuri "I don't have a fiancé. It's all fake. The news that you saw in the TV is fake. Only Hyomin believe that she has a fiancé."

"How will they believe it if you always did is to run and hide from the reporters." 

"It's because they're annoying."

Jessica scoff "Annoying my , You just don't want them to take your statement because all of that is true. You will marrying Hyo-"

"That's not true."

"Liar, You and Her have a past anyway even your father wants you to be with her--"

"I don't care. I don't love her."

"Lies. You--"

"That's not a lie."

"Another li-"

"I'm not lying."

Jessica 's face became red and glared at Yuri "Can you stop kissing me when I'm talking to you?!"

Yuri only smiled to her and kissed her again "Can't help it I'm sorry."

"Aurgh! I'm going." 

For the second time, Jessica tend to leave again but like what happened earlier, Yuri pulled her into a back hug.

"Don't go babe. I'm down right now. All I need is you with me right by my side. I already miss you so much everyday that's why I want you to come here so that I can spend time with you. You even ignore my calls and text even in the hospital you're avoiding me can't you see that you are pushing me away?" 

Jessica sigh in what she heard from yuri, she can't deny also the fact that she's been looking also the presence of Yuri around her.

"I'm not pushing you away Yul, I just want this mess to be clean first. I'm sorry if you feel that way." 

Jessica turned around to face Yuri then gestured her to sat in the couch for them to talk properly.

"It's okay princess."

"You want me to help you?" 

Jessica tried to lend her help for Yuri but the tanned girl shakes her head leaving Jessica in dissapointment. 

"No.. It's fine. I got this. I just want someone rightnow."

"Why are you feeling down Yuri-ah? Pressured?"

"Yes, Pressured in work and this whole thing." Yuri sigh and stared at the TV while her mind is running a lot of things from her father, Hyomin and the reporters and paparazzi. Jessica saw that Yuri was spacing out so she coed close to her. Reaching her hand in her lap and squeez it.

"I'll listen Yul."

Model Jeon Hyomin named her fiancé Kwon Yuri a highly respected Doctor Surgeon in Daehan Seoul hospital. The said doctor is the Daughter of Kwon--

Yuri flick the TV channel into video mode. She is so done with the news she always saw in the TV. It's like where ever she is. Yuri will eventually saw her face everywhere. 

"Come on here." Jessica bring Yuri to her embrace and comfort her. She know that Yuri doesn't like what she saw. Her clenched fist ready to punch on something trigered Jessica that Yuri needs to calm down.

---

Moments had passed, both Jessica and Yuri are now focused in watching a movie. Basically Yuri was just watching it while Jessica was sleeping in side ways. Before that she is watching it with Yuri but I think the talk between them made Jessica tired. Like what she said, Jessica listened to Yuri's problems from the pressure and attention Yuri got from the media which Yuri find it annoying cause her privacy in life is being slowly taken away. Jessica was also worried because she was also part of Yuri's privacy.

The tanned girl leaned back a little bit and stared at the sleeping figure beside her. She brushed the hair of Jessica in the side and beamed a smile. She was happy while staring at her once dream and now her reality, love, and everything. Yuri maybe had a trouble in life but she was also thankful that she meet Jessica that somehow gave a little light in her. 

She lean down and kissed the girl in the cheek for staying and listening to her problem. Yuri once again lean back but after a minute Yuri went down and pepper her with kisses to her cheek and neck she also run her palm up and in the latters arm until Jessica stirred and pushed Yuri's face away then go back to sleeping again but it didn't stop Yuri from being naughty. 

"Yuri what are you doing?" She mumble annoyingly then turned to her side to look at Yuri. She can see the look of Yuri gave to her but Jessica just ignored it.

"I just missed you." Yuri snugled in Jessica's neck, brushing her nose into that one spot making the girl tensed a bit when Yuri bit her earlobe.

"Please?" Jessica feel Yuri's breath hitting her lips giving her a chaste kiss first and right there Jessica's body heat up in what Yuri's hand was doing.

Jessica didn't answered her and the girl in front of her take this as a yes so she kissed her. At first Jessica didn't react but later on she was now responding in Yuri's kisses. The older girl had wrapped her arms around the younger's neck, grasping the black hair locks of Yuri. Asking her to bring more and more into it Yuri adjusted her position and slowly lift her girl up to sat in her lap. Still their lips is conected as one both of them are busy kissing eachother because they haven't kissed nor been intimate to each other since the news were announced and this is the only chance Yuri was waiting for almost 2 weeks of Jessica's ignoring her, she's been craving for this like how she missed her favorite snack in her whole life. Yuri's hand goes down to Jessica's waist and s it around her back, pulling the girl closer to how much Yuri needed her causing Jessica to brushed her center into Yuri's pants and moan into pleasure by that friction. Both couples have their time in the couch failed to notice Taeyeon was frozen into her spot by watching the two making out in the couch. She did not trespass in the apartment of Yuri. Infact, she did press the door bell and waited for 5 minutes before she knocked three times. She told Yuri that she will come over to give her the files that she needed in the hospital. Taeyeon know that it's Yuri's day off so she decided to stop by before going to her work but after minutes of waiting, Taeyon patience got to it limit. They know how patient Taeyeon was not until today, she finally lost it. Tayeon scratched her eyebrow as the sign of irritation before she finally punched the code of Yuri. She knows that her bestfriend is inside because of the paparazzi downstairs guarding her but she didn't expect to see them in that state. Resulting for her face to heat up in embarassment because the scene she's seeing were to hot for her. She knows that she NEEDS to go out but her feet is like being glued in the floor. 

Feeling the heat slowly rising up in Jessica's body, she opened her eyes and meet Taeyeon's. She was just staring at her while she was still kissing Yuri it's like Jessica didn't flinch nor stop Yuri or stop herself from what they been d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter