Chapter 44

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica 

"Sica! Wait just wait!" Yuri grab my hand and I simply swayed that away.

"Hey babe.. We'll talk about this okay? I'm not cheating on you." 

I scoff, not cheating?! Is she making fun of me?! I answered the call that she's been refusing for a week and Now I know why she always keep her phone away from me. Always by her side or just inside her pocket. It only been away from her when she forgot it that being placed in the table. So there was me as her girlfriend, answered it cause it keeps ringing and ringing then I found out that it's her finacé?! Like what???

"Why did you even answered that call?" She said in a calm way but i know that she is pissed the way she told me. 

"Why? It keep ringing that's why I answered it! Are you afraid that your fiancé will found out about us?! Damn it yuri! Are you planning to make me a mistress?!" I lowered my voice cause we are here in the middle of the hallway talking to. I don't want to make a scene here and fuss the people who will going to pay a visit in the hospital.

"Wha-" Yuri pulled me into the random empty room before she locked and faced me "Fiancé? What Fiancé? I DON'T have Fiancé Jessica plus you are not a mistress, I'm not married."

"Yet. You are not married yet." I crossed my arms in my chest as my anger are slowly rising up to the person right in front of me. "You still be married with that person."

"No I'm not." Tch. Who is she fooling with? Me? O'cmon. 

"Yeah yeah. Whatever."

"Jessics look, I'm not going to marry a person who I don't have a feelings with. Beside that person who called you well let's say she's My..." Yuri hesitate it. And in just pushed on a button, It blown me away.

"Your Fiancé! Ha! You've been fooling me for over a year yuri?! Like seriously?! And didn't bother to tell me?! God!"

I glare at her. One thing I hate is when the person is lying but denied it eventhough I already caught her on the act. Yuri breathed out  closing her eyes and then look at me again.

" She thinks that way but for me. I don't have one. I only have a girlfriend and that is you. No other third party, fourth, fifth ,  sixth or whatever is it okay? You're the only one. Listen, I'm planning to tell you about this but you seem to find it. Please just please. I'm sorting things out to my father about this thing and I need you to believe me about it okay babe?" 

Nah, I'm still on doubt. I can feel yuri's words tug in my heary but she tend to keep this from me for the whole time and what? Her father planned this to her? I gave her one last look before I got out from the room.

If her father who planned this then, this will give a hard time for yuri. I know her, she is planning again into something under her white sleeve.

---

I sip my latté in the chair in one of the coffee shop here looking at the transparent glass of it, giving me with a full view of the playground and the highway. 

"Hey, are you okay?" 

I snap my head towards the source of the voice. His slight smile beaming at me enhance his  appeal. Surely girls are drooling over him. I nod my head at him then smiled.

"So, how's your duty?" 

"It's fine." I look back again outside. It was not good at all to be honest cause you know what happened between me and yuri. Her lies and stuffs. I hate it when she act like a strong person eventhough she's not. 

"How bout you ryu? How's your day?" 

"Nothing much happened in the gym. As usual do the routine everyday." 

I can see him blushed a bit while sipping his coffee. Well good for him he has a good day unlike me. honestly, I agree to his offer about having coffee cause he's been asking me about it, claiming about the date thingy over the game they won. After so many so many days of pleasing and begging I give in cause it's my free time today and you know I have a bad day today so I need to chill but hey, I'm not cheating with yuri, okay? I just want to distract myself. She doesn't know I'm meeting him cause I did not told her. I ignore her calls and text but I'm not cheating! 

"Ahh that's good." Another sip I did to my latté

"So..."

"Hm?"

"Did yuri know about this?"

"No." 

I sternly said to him to end this topic, they know my relationship with her and they respect it.

"Oh.."

"Can we not talk about her?" 

Sensing my annoyance, ryu changed the topic to lighten up my mood. Somehow it works, we chatted a lot of things especially how to maintain the body posture when it comes to healthy lifestyle, he gave me tips like excersice regulary and of course what to eat. Typical gym instructor. I found out that he and yunho meet when my cousin also goes to gym. They got kinda share common things that's why they ended good friends and now ryu already have his own gym and my cousin has a free admission

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter