Chapter 43

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon

I watched Tiffany talked to Seohyun in the hallway, her eyes is forming into cresent the way she taked and laugh with her. It's sad to say, but after the day when I kissed her, I can only watched her from afar because I don't know what to do or to say if she asked me why I kissed her so suddenly. I jump into question, why did I even kissed her by the way? Because I feel it? Because I missed her lips? Damn! She probably slap me if I will say that to her.

I hid myself behind the wall when Tiffany starts to leave, waving goodbye to Seohyun. Sigh... I tried to avoid her but seems we are working in the same hospital so it doesn't helps at all. We keep bumping into each other and believe me I always avoid making eye contact to her whenever she's around I also made sure that there are alots of people who sorrounds us to prevent her from talking to me. I don't want to be with her in the same room if it's only the two of us. 

I slightly step back when someone blocked me from leaving in the wall where I hide myself from the person who I wished not to encounter but she is already standing infront of me with her intense gaze, pointy nose, black hair, pink lips, fair skin and expressionless face;  It was Tiffany after all.

"Why are you hiding from there Taeyeon?" Whoaa. It didn't escape the bitterness in her voice.

"I'm not hiding."

"Then what are you doing there?"

"None of your business." 

I step aside for me to go but she hold my arm and pull me back "Are you avoiding me?"

"No, why would I?" She purssed her lips into thin line, not satisfied in my own answer. She probably noticed that I was lying cause I look away from her.

"Liar." Then it happened. Tiffany pulled me near the fire exit where it was only the two of us here. Gosh! There's no way for me to escape in this kind of situation. I pulled my hand in her hold as I felt the electricity once again when she touched me.

"Spill it Kim Taeyeon, why the hell are you avoiding me?!"

"I'm not avoiding you."

"Oh really?" She step closer "then can you explain what are you doing behind the wall."

"Nothing, I was just--"

"You were just waiting for me to pass by the hall before you step out and began to walk in the on call room right? I know your tricks Taeyeon don't ever lie to me cause I can tell that you are lying the way your eyes tells me." She gritted her teeth and my back hits the wall behind. Her eyes is screaming anger the way she look at me. Fck..our face is so close into one another  

"Then stop asking me a question if you don't believe me." I pushed her lightly away from me. I don't have time for this . Tiffany again hold my hand turning me to face her. 

"I'm not yet done Taeyeon." She said " Why did you kissed me that time?" 

Oh god.. I gulp this is what I'm talking about "What?" Her jaw clenched in my response.

"Why did you kissed me in the elevator and run away after that?"

"I don't remember kissing you in the elevator Tiffany." I lied. I don't want to talk about it cause everytime I remember her lips into mine. My heart beat eractically for somehow. 

Tiffany scoff, folding her arms in her chest "wow! So you have amnesia now huh? After that Taeyeon. You forgot what you did?! You kissed me like you missed me then when we saw each other you pretend like it never happened?! Seriously Taeyeon, I did my best not to interact after I confessed to you but--"

"You think it's easy for me to Tiffany?!" I shot her a look clutching my hand tightly in my coat as I cut her off before she rant over things like she's a victim here. Tiffany shut but the anger in her eyes didn't left mine. 

"I've suffered too Tiffany, you just didn't know and It's all because of you." I pushed her shoulder

"It's all because of the kiss." 

 

I walk away from her, escaping the suffocating area where Tiffany lead me to. Half running in the CR, I open the door and closed it when I'm inside. Thankfully I'm the only who's in here. I walk near the sink and stared at my own reflection. Aurgh! What just happened out there? I nearly.. Nearly said what I feel to Tiffany. I put my hand in my chest, feeling how my heartbeat beat fast not for running but for Tiffany who's face is so close to me. I blink to erase that picture in my mind shaking my head from side to side. Errr.. What the heck!  I did not say what I really feel for her back there but I hope tiffany get what I said before I left. 

----

Third Person

Night times comes. The young people who've been invited by the jungs are now slowly preparing the fire. The boys voluntered to help them that supposed to do this task cause the girls request it if they will win the game but because of that accident, they lost. 

However, only krystal and hae joo are only there are setting the fire up cause jessica and yuri are inside the house checking sohyun that are now awakened and start to ask her some question.

"Krys, what's with the face?" Her cousin yunho said as he put the pieces of wood he collect somewhere. 

"Unnie and yuri must be here to help us." She pout and fan the fire with all her strength. She cough hardly when the smoke comes right in her face.

"Augh!"

Yunho chuckled, standing up to get the remaining woods he pile up in the corner near the shore..

"Yah! Hae joo, where are you?!" 

"I'm right here, no need to shout." Hae joo said with a pack of marshmallow in her hands, walking towards pouting krystal. Once she stopped beside krystal, she let go of the marshmallow, dropping it in the sand with a light thud.

---

"Sohyun-ah, can I ask why you have this kind of medicine?" Dr. Cha asked sohyun tenderly. Her brows furrowed while she is looking at the orange bottle in the hand of Dr. Cha

"My doctor advice me to take that med." She look at the three people near her "what did just happened?" She said rubbing her eyes and hissed as she felt a pain in her arms not realizing she has IV in her hands. She look at the them again like a lost puppy in the road. 

Yuri smiled to the young girl and sat in front of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter