Chapter 42

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri

Jessica is already been treated by the nurse, putting a bandage and advice her to not let her left hand work for a few weeks cause according to her. Jessica's muscle got swollen due to the impact of her fall but I guess before the accident happened, Jessica's hand already swollen it only got worse when she used it for her support. I can say that the ball she blocked earlier is really had a great impact. 

After my scolding session for jessica, she ignore me for the whole journey back to the rest house because I pushed the nurse to put a bandage arround her swollen hand. It's for her own good too not mine. She knows what's the benifit of the bandage yet her stubborness has to go the limit again. 

I gave the things that Dr. Cha request from the clinic walking to where the girl is and checked her. I wonder why she have that kind of medicine? 

"Jess, What happened to your hand?" I heard Dr. Cha asked her. I didn't dare to look at her and start to arrange the dextrose. 

"Nothing." Then go upstairs. Ha! She thinks I'll follow her? Then No, I'm not going to do that because I just only want to heal her hand quickly.

"What happened to her?" 

"She tripped over the rock and injured her hands so I told the nurse to put bandage arround it she keep refusing it cause she think she look a boxer with that. I kinda scold her and it changed her mind resulting for her to ignore me." I explained the whole story of what happened in our journey towards to the clinic until we came back. I cling the dextrose in the stand and assist Dr. Cha 

"So that's explains why her nose is blowing invisible smoke." 

"Yes. " That girl! Tsk. I'm not going to make a first move to her cause in the contrary I didn't do anything wrong. God she's really moody.

--

After I finished the task downstairs and sohyun now is completely stable, I left her with krystal and hae joo to watch their friend. I'll make them sure to call either the three of us if there's something happened. 

I'm still contemplating in my mind if I will going through the bedroom or just stayed in the balcony but in the end I choose the balcony instead. Probably jessica has still have an issue with me. 

A sigh escaped my mouth as my eyes laid to the people arround here, scaterd in the sea side of the beach, the sun is not that high anymore unlike in the noon time. Perfect for people to take a deep in the sea and also to do surfing in the waves. Kids are playing sand castle in the white sand and for the others are simply doing nothing, just enjoying what they see in their sorrundings; like me. I'm just relaxing here like there's no problem I'm facing with. I wonder if one of them is also have  a big problem just like me? Maybe that man over there who is walking with his girlfriend? Or maybe the girl wanted to release some stress by swiming in the water? Or maybe the teenager under the palm tree that doesn't care to his sorroundings keeping her eyes fixed into the blue sea? Sigh.. Maybe Yes Maybe No. Who knows? There's someone here has the same page as me. I hold the railings with both hands, slightly leaning forward. Yes yuri, Take this time to be free from the cruel world you're into, seize this moment yuri before it will last. I closed my eyes to feel the wind up here. Ahhh, so damn relaxing. I wish I could only stay here together with the person I'm into: building up the dreams we dreamed. If I only could....

A pair of arms circled in the space between my arms before it settled im my stomach.

"Yuri-ah, I'm sorry for acting that way." 

"It's okay sica." I tap her hand in my stomach  and slowly pulled away then stand beside me. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Just thinking, so how's your hand? Did you already do what the nurse told you?" I glance to her hand that barely hold the railings. It must be painful for her. 

"It's still hurt when I move my fingers but it's okay for me. And yes, I already did do hot compress into it." She look at me and smiled. I wish the stars align to us and be the who I can spend my life with. 

"a penny for your thoughts, seobang? I'm all ears." If the stars won't allow it. Then I'll make sure that it will.

"Come here." I scoot her towards me "Can I talk to your father?" 

"Why?"

"Let's just tell him the truth about us."

"Wait what? Are you insane?!" She pulled away towards me so I hug her to calm down and look at her with pleading eyes.

"I'll be the one who will going to say it. I just want your support."

"Yuri..."

"Please babe, let' just tell him. I felt guilty already, I know you feel it too." I beg her. This is my only chance. If her father will support us, then this ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter