Chapter 38

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri

I help krystal's friends to load their belongings at the compartment of the van for our 3 days trip in the beach where yunho's mom booked us.

"Thankyou unnie..." 

"You're welcome.." 

One of krystal's friend thanked me before she left and go inside the van. I stood in my position waiting for jessica because she help her daddy to pack the foods we were eating later.

"Hey, thanks for coming." 

Yunho in his actual style and smile come near me to say that. I saw his friends behind him doing foolishness to one another.

"It's nothing.." 

"Ummm.." He smile shyly. I find him kinda awkward cause he so shy suddenly and I'm not used to him to act like that. Yunho was saying something to me but gone interupted by his mother calling him to start the car.

"Yes mom." He said the murmered something before he look at me with his cheeks already in bright red

"Did you say something?" 

Yunho shakes his head then  clasped his hands in front "Nothing... Let's get inside uncle are already here." 

Jessica along with krystal, Dr. Cha and Mr. Jung was now walking towards the van carrying their own bags and also the foods. 

"Let me help you that." I grab the basket of foods in jessica's hand opening the compartment again then put it in and  as a good gentlewoman I help Mr. Jung also.

"Thankyou Yuri-ah."

"It's nothing Mr. Jung" I said along and pulled the cover down.

"Let's go now?" Dr. Cha remarked.

"Yes! Let's go!" Krystal was the one who's excited in all of us here and began to run towards the van. Mr. Jung laugh with Dr. Cha while going to the front seat where Mrs. Jung is now seated. 

"Where's yunho's dad?" I asked jessica when we got our butts comfortable in the chair. The seat will fit into twelve people here in the back while in front only 4 including the driver. We were seated in the third row and in our back is empty while yunho's friends is in our front patiently waiting for the van to move then in front of them is krystal's troops, Ogling about some boys they saw in the internet.

"It's in the states.." Ohhhh " yunho and auntie were just here because of their business in busan."

Ahh so it means they actually live in states? Based on what jessica said 

"Oh okay."

"Are we now settled?" Yunho said through the mirror more likely asking me because his eyes were focused on me. Like seriously? Augh!!! I look away from the pair of eyes and turned to jessica grabing her hand in her lap and throw a jacket to cover it, Letting the others to answer yunho.

 I feel jessica squeez my hand underneath so I smiled to her. Damn. When I got here I haven't kissed her and now I have an urge to kiss her but I can't cause you were inside sorrounded by her family.

"You're so cute." 

"Don't make me flutter." 

"Are you fluttered?"

"I am."

"Then keep that up cause I'm telling the truth." 

I made sure that my voice were only enough for jessica to hear. Sigh this is so hard I can voice out to the world that I love her so much but I can't do it in this moment. 

Jessica blushed and tried to hide it by leaning her head on my shoulder but it was already late. 

"How many hours till we get there?" 

"About two hours I think.." 

I start to caressed her skin using my thumb under this jacket then look around before I placed a kiss in her crown. Thankgod they were busy doing on their own. 

"Okay." 

The clock shows 8:20 in my watch and it has been 20 minutes since we left the place of jessica, proximately we will be at the beach at exactly 10 am. I heard from yunho's friends earlier that his mother rented a small house near the beach area well then, it's more comfortable than the hotel cause you can do whatever you want especially if you have guest and relatives along with you. 

The sun is already up in the sky and it start to hit my tanned skin while we were passing through the bridge of Han river. It's not hot like it can burned your skin but it's too bright that can blind your eye so to avoid it I look to the other side of the window. 

I feel jessica shifted in her position so I adjust her cause I think she's not comfortable enough for her to sleep in that position and based on the study it will hurt her neck if she woke up like that and it's bad. 

Now that she's laying on my lap, I can see that she feel relaxed. Her eyes was closed and her nose is so pointy she so cute she looks like a baby kitten to me. I smiled cause she gain weight a little unlike before I meet her for the first time, she so thin and her hair was black but she still pretty though. That's why she caught my eye, until now it still gave me the same feeling everytime I looked at her like for the first time. 

I caught myself yawning while I'm still looking at her, geez I sleep early last night but I guess yunho's driving is so gentle resulting for me to feel sleepy. I look also to the people around here and some of them already fallen a sleep like the girl beside me. I saw krystal scanning her SNS  for the mean time then locked her phone before she sleep. 

The silence also added to the atmosphere inside the van and I feel I'm slowly drifting off. 

----

I woke up cause the car stopped. I thought we run out of gas or something but No, We already arrived here. Yunho wakes everyone up by informing us to go and fixed their things. And when they're done they get out of the car one by one except us. I still need to wake jessica 

"Hey wake up we are here."

......

"Sica..."

......

"Jessica wake up..." 

"Mwahat?"  

She slowly sat up yawning and rub her eyes. We are the only two left here 

"Let's go inside the others already left." 

She look at the open door and the empty chairs first before she came back to her sense then go outside and open the compartment van, picking up our own bags then closed it. Just then yunho face appeared in front of us. 

"Hey, need a hand." Jessica hissed and grab the basket in my hand before she shove it in yunho's stomach.

"Carry this, what's the purpose of your toned body if you let us carry it." She retorted and drag me away from him. 

"No need to shove it to me jess!! Aish!" I heard yunho complain when we are now nearing the house that been rented. I can smell the salty water invade my nose and saw the blue sea that is inviting me to swim. Later, I will going to dive in when t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter