Chapter 37

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri

Jessica cousin is actually nice and friendly I thought he's that bad boy like what jessica told me but, No. He's easy to get a long, a funny person and always cracks jokes. Yeap. We kinda close cause after Jessica introduced us. I saw him in the nurse station talking to seohyun when I was doing my round. He spotted me and then got a chance to strike a conversation with him. I learned during our talk that jessica was really a meanie when they were still kids, No wonder she act like that he also told me that three of them; Jessica and her Sister Krystal are very close to each other it interest me so I stayed there for an hour just to know her even more hehe my time is worth it cause  it's my girlfriend who were talking about. 

I already told seohyun to keep a secret my relationship with jessica to her family members cause they still don't know about us. Gladly, seohyun didn't spill any beans. 

"Hey.." Aurgh! Here he goes again. I forced a smile to yunho when I saw him standing right in front of me hands is tucked in his pants. 

"Oh, hey." He's kinda fun but as time goes by, I got annoyed by his presence because he always here for the past days just to talk to me that's what he said everytime I asked him if he's here to visit jessica.

"Are you free tomorrow upto friday?" I sigh.. 

"Why?" Yunho smiled and step closer to me. If he will going to ask me out I'll reject it. Literally.

"I want to invite you in our get together party.." Is this the party that jessica told me? 

"Uhhmm why would you invite me? I'm not part of your family." I don't want to middle in their family bonding. Yunho chuckled slightly then scratch the back of his neck. I also noticed how nervous and tensed he is. 

"No no, I also invite my friends there if that's your problem." Damn it!

"I have work."

"Don't worry, I will handle that. Uncle will be there also." Still, it's not right to be there. I'm about to argue again when yunho cut me off "Jessi will be happy if you will be there.." I blink.. 

"Please?"

"Okay." I finally agree. Yunho smiled widely at me and his eyes twinkling in excitement. If it's  not for jessica, I won't agree into this. 

"Really? Great!"

"Yes. So, I see you then?" I smiles and bid him good bye. 

---

Third person

After yuri turned her back on yunho, he pump his fist in the air because of the happiness he felt when yuri agreed to come tomorrow, no one ever knew how much yunho took this courage to ask yuri about this, afraid that yuri will reject her thankfully, he remember jessica and her are close so he used his cousin as a reason.

Yunho made a run towards jessica's office to inform about the wonderful news to his lovely cousin. He knock on the door then step inside while smiling widely to hid cousin. Jessica rolled her eyes when she saw her cousin again and sigh.

"What are you even doing here?" Jessica said and stopped writing as soon yunho sat on the chair. "And why are you smiling like that?" 

Yunho smile grow even wider and his face flushed when he remember what is his purpose here. "I invite yuri to the party tomorrow. And guess what she agreed." He said happily to her cousin making jessica's eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"She will go tomorrow. Gosh, I thought she will reject it.." Jessica tighten her hold into the ballpen in her hand while she is listening to her cousin. Of course yunho didn't notice this because his thoughts was occupied by yuri while the other is already pissed.

"Hey, She agree because I told her that you would be happy if she will come, so if she ask you about it just agree okay? Gosh, she's so pretty..."

Jessica only watched his cousin day dreaming about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter