Chapter 36

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon 

I saw yuri sitting in the chair and walked to where she is. God, she still need to explain what the hell happened to her. 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! Why were you so wasted lastnight?" Yuri rose her head up at me then sigh. 

"It's nothing."

"What's nothing?! Yah! You know I don't buy that excuse yul."

"It's really nothing tae." She stand up trying to avoid me but before she turn back on me, I grab her shoulder. 

"There's something happened between you and your father right?" Yuri pursed her lips into thin line and she harshly take my hands off her shoulder. Goodness! This is unbelievable. 

"What does he do this time yuri?"

"it's really nothing."

"Don't lie to me yul, you know you can tell me everything. I just want to know if you're okay or not cause I don't want you to go back smoking weeds."

"I already stop doing that tae and you know that." 

"Yul...." I step closer towards her when she sigh. "I know this is--"

"Tae..." I stop talking and look at her side profile "Yeah?"

"I nearly got suicide yesterday.." 

"WHAT?!" Is she insane?! Su-Suicide?! What the got into her?! "Yah! Kwon Yuri!!! What the he--"

"My father wants me to get married with hyomin." 

"Wait what? Hyomin who? Jeon Hyomin?" 

"Yes." My eyes became wide and my hands are slowly going up to cover my mouth. What a shocking news yuri got there.

"For what? Business matters?" Yuri sigh again and nod before she faced me. 

"And you tend to do suicide because of that?!?!?! yuri! Do you know what suicide means yul? Do you know?????" 

She avoided my gaze and look down. Damn! I run my hands in my hair and cursed under my breath, trying to calm down "Yul, you want to kill yourself?! To what? Escape all your problems? You think that's the solution? Did you think what will happened to the people around you? Especially to jessica?" 

I pitty yuri because off what happened to her family, I understand her being so emotional sometimes but when we talk about life? It's different. I already knock some senses on her head and no matter what, it's like she's just listening through her right ear then passed in the left. 

"Yuri, Please don't forget that we are here to help you." 

"I-I know, it's just... It's hard for me tae.." Yuri crack her voice and a tear fell down from her eyes. Haaaaist.. Strong yet so fragile "Hey, Come here." I envelop her in my hug.

"What's hard yul?"

"All of this.. My dad wants me to break up with jessica and I...I.... I can't. I don't want it." I pat her back and hush her. 

"Did you already discussed this to jessica?"

"No." Oh my gosh

"When are you planning to tell her?" 

"I don't--"

"Yul?"

We broke the hug and faced the other side wipping our tears before jessica saw it. Damn! That was close.

"Oh? Tae?"

"Hi sica." I forced a smile at her. ... She is examining us. 

"What is it princess?" Ugh, princess and seobang damn their endearment pshhh....

"Did you two cried?" Yuri chuckled and walked near her. I smiled to jessica when her gaze landed on me

"Yes, we remembered something sad that's why.." Yuri chuckled again "Right tae?" 

"Ah yes! Haha it's nothing we are just you know over reacting." I reasoned out. Jessica stayed her gaze at me, making me gulp then prayed that she will bite my alibi.

"Okay... Anyways, I'm here because the operation will be starting soon and you still not yet there." 

"Ouch!" 

I sigh in relief.. Wew I though it's my last day today. I watched the two fight in front of me as yuri caressed where jessica slap her while pouting then smiled widely and do sweet things. Sigh... They look so perfect together, blended in the same taste. I can see in their eyes how they deeply inlove with one another. I smiled to it cause they're cute. I hope they can over come the problem they were facing. 

We go out of the on-call room and seperate our ways. Both of them go to the ER room while me I went to the elevator to go some where else. 

I'm waiting for the floor to go down when it stopped and open the door revealing a girl with white uniform and her dark hair is dropped passed by her shoulder her eyes is staring at me while she is holding a kit and her facial expression tells me wether she will go in cause I'm alone inside this elevator. For all this place? I look away a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter