Chapter 34

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri

there are times I want to ask myself why do I have to be in this kind of situation? Why am I born into this world? What is my purpose and role in my life? And most especially, I want to ask why our family became so oh so not perfect anymore. I closed my eyes and massage my temple as my mother pleading me to go home again.

"Please yuri-ah, come here tomorrow. Your father keeps on bickering about you to come home." I sigh...

"What does he wants this time?" 

"I-I don't know yuri...." 

"Okay. I'll be there tomorrow." 

I end the call and bring my eyes to close.. Stress.. Stress.. Family stress.. Work stress.. My life is completely full of stress, I don't know if the word stress is been already there since I was born. A buzz in the table made me woke up in  my sudden thoughts.

From: Father

Go home tomorrow.

"Aurgh!" I groaned and lock my phone. Why is he wants me to go home?! Whats with him?! I don't even have any idea why my father wants me to go there.. And I...I... I have a bad feeling about this. 

"Yuri--oh Are you okay?" 

I snap my head at her and shakes my head "No tae, dad wants me to go home tomorrow." I saw taeyeon sigh and walked closer to me.. Taeyeon knows my father too, she knows what happened between me and my father. 

"What for?" I throw my hands up and slump it in my head "Exactly! What for???? What for tae??? I don't know!" God!! 

Taeyeon sense that I'm completely frustrated at the same time lost righnow, she scoot and pat my back to lessen what's building inside me.

"Everything will be okay yul." 

"I hope so tae, I hope dad don't have something under his sleeves." I stared to the wall in front of me. The last time I went home is that dad and I argued again. As always.

----

"I envy you.." I stopped eating and look at her weirdly. What's with the look? Is she acting cute again? I followed her gaze and look at her again. Eh? She's pouting while her two chopstick is placed in the sides of her lips.

"You want some?" I offered her the food in my lunch box. She get one and put it in my mouth. Tch.. She could ask me if she want

"Jessica's cooking is doing great." And she get another. I know right and her salad is still the best. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you kim taeyeon? You look like you mourned to someone while looking at the food." Tsk tsk tsk.. Why this was new, where's the dork taeyeon that I know?

"I hope someone will cook for me too.." I snort. Whaaat? She's acting like that because there's no one to cook for her? Oh my gosh. Kim Taeyeon. I saw her sigh and chew again. Aww poor kiddo.

"Don't worry tae, I'll tell jessica to spare a food for you next time." I grin when taeyeon pout. "Or why don't you tell that to tiffany?" I making taeyeon rolled her eyes and change her expression into bitter one.

"Shut up yul. Don't mention her name to me again." Hmmm

"Why? It makes your heart beat fast?" 

"No." 

"Then why?"

"It makes me want to puke." If I know, taeyeon likes tiffany. She's just denying it and heck tiffany is a beautiful name it sounds so expensive and elegant. 

"Oh please, Tiffany is a beautiful name tae."

"No it's not." I wistle teasingly. I smell someone bitter here.

"Tiffany."

"Yul."

"Tiffany."

"Yuri. Stop it."

"Tiffany~." 

Oww haha it's fun teasing her. I never seen taeyeon been affected in one simple name. She glared at me but I ignore her and continue to .

"Tiff.."

"Grrr.."

"Fffffa"

.....

"Niiiiii"

"Kwon Yuri!"

"Tiffany!" I wave to the person that is walking towards us with a cup of coffee in her hands. She seems did not saw me cause she look around so I called her again.

"Yul I told you not to mention her--"

"What is it Dr. Kwon?" Taeyeon stop talking and cleared as soon she heard tiffany's voice She shot me a glare first then began to eat her food. 

I noticed that tiffany is a bit uncomfortable when she glance at taeyeon but she still manage to give me a small smile. "Is jessica already there?"

"Jessi said she's on the way here." Ohhh.. 

"Okay, thankyou tiff."

"See you around Dr. Kwon." When tiffany was already far away from us. Taeyeon kicked my foot under this table.  Darn it!

"Stupid." 

"Tss.. Coward." Ha!

"Look who's talking."

"Atleast I already get the girl that I want what about you?" I merong at her and watched her lean forward to smack my head using a spoon. Aish! 

"Yah!"

"That's for teasing me... I wonder what Jessica saw in you.." This little... Jessica loves me that's why. Period.

We didn't stop the teasing eachother until our break time is finally over and go back to business again.

---

The clock strikes nine and it's time for me to go home. I was walking down the hall passing through doors and doors of different rooms in the hospital when I noticed one specific room. The light is still on and the sinage saying that the doctor is still In. 

I knock the door three times then slide it, tiffany is the first one I saw in her desk. Like earlier, she didn't notice my presence cause she is busy fixing her area.

"Hey."

"Oh yuri! You're here for jess?"

"Ahuh? She have a patient inside?" I look to where jessica office door is and I waited for tiffany's response that didn't came for a minute. I look back to ask again but tiffany gaze was fixed outside.. Uhhh? Okay.. She looks like she saw a ghost. I look to where she's looking at and sigh... No wonder she saw taeyeon talking to Dr. Yun again. These two, they seriously likes one another yet  both of them are hurting each other.

"Tiff.."

"Tiffany...." I snap my fingers at her.

"Ahh huh?" I glance my eyes at jessica's door "Ah oh yes, jessi is still there Dr. Kwon just go inside." 

Tsk.. I don't know what happened between them and hope that one day taeyeon will confesed to tiffany. I smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter