Chapter 28

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring at the wide ceiling here inside the room, I sigh as my head rest in the stomach of yuri. Uncle agreed about the request yuri was asking for. The others already flew back in korea leaving the two of us here.

"Ah yuri! I'm bored!" I groaned. Since I wake up we didn't do anything rather than laying here in the bed!

"Just find an interesting movies in the tv." I followed what yuri said. Getting the remote control in the beside table, I the tv and start flipping every channel in the monitor. 

There's no good to watch in here. More on news. Sigh.. It's more fun if it's not freezing outside I rather go out and explore the world and visit beautiful places here.

I heard the music playing in yuri's phone so I glance at her. She's been playing in her phone for an hour. Errr.. 

"Damn." Her eyebrows is furrowed while grazing her eyes on the screen. Like seriously? She's ignoring me.

"Yah kwon yuri, are you planning to play there the whole day?" 

"Huh? Ah, No. Do you have any plans?"

"I want to go out."

"But it's freezing outside." I put down the remote and pout. I know, it's not even snowing but the air blew a cold air that can make my spine goes shiver

"Exactly! I want to go out but the weather won't cooperate." What would I gonna do here?! I don't even have a phone rightnow! Gosh it's so frustrating.

"Yuri~~" there I can't help anymore but to whine over here. Yuri didn't even spare a single glance on me. 

"Whaat?"

"What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know. Sleep and wait until tomorrow?" Eh? I don't know if she's joking or not. 

"Can you stop playing that game and help me think?" I annoyingly said. Heck! I'm the girlfriend here but all of her attention after we ate breakfast was at her phone!

"Later." What the?! Aurgh Kwon Yuri!!!

"Whoaa!-- wait! Sica! Oww-- Aurgh! Geez." This is the only way to divert her attention to me. Curse you kwon yuri you just unleased the other me again. With my eyebrow is still furrowed I lay my body flatly on top of her and laid my head on her crook.

"What are you doing?" 

"Trying to sleep."

"There's a lot of space beside me why on top of me?" I shifted in the side so my head can fit perfectly in that little space

"Nothing, I just want it. I more comfortable in this position." Yuri chuckled giving a slight vibration in

"You are such a baby. Okay sleep there." Great she go back playing again. Hmp! How does that game win over me without even trying!

"Quit playing will you?!"

"Ohhh, some one is jealous over to a game?" Her playful tone doesn't help eaither

"It's more like you love that game more than me."

"You know that's not true." But her eyes is still focused on the tiny screen above her, tapping the plant then glide it into it's grass.

"Then quit it and talk to me."

She glance at me and peck my lips I purssed it into thin line cause she reject me again "later princess, final wave is coming." 

"Brains"

Aurgh! Who even ivent that game?! I want to talk to him/her for inventing that game! Wait a minute.. What did I just say?! ! I think I lost my mind. Heck I even got jealous over to a simple game.

Whatever... I don't want to argue anymore so instead I closed my eyes to get me some sleep thinking that when I woke up later, yuri would give her attention to me. But no matter how I tried to sleep. I got distracted by the scent of yuri, she smell so good. So, I start to nip below her jawline.

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter