Chapter 26

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica

Screams of sorrow rang in my mind as the fresh memories of people inside the boat screaming for help, I didn't have a chance to grab their hand and hold into me when they are slowly sliding down. I only cried while mouthing sorry at them because I was so scared. I'm scared that I maybe can't see my family again, I'm scared for leaving my friends and most especially I'm scared that I will not going to see yuri again. That time, I only think of myself and not for the other people. My professionalism got washed out by my fear. 

I reached my hand and give some biscuits and bottled water in people that survive from  the incident. They get it from my hand and bid a small thankyou for the small amount of food they recieve. 

50 were dead, 60 injured and 30 is still missing. The people tend to enjoy and unwined theirselves got into a tragedy that lead some people lives got taken away. 

Like her, I passed by a lady mourning in the side of a corpse with a white cloth covering it's body. Sigh.. Is the person underneath is one of the persons asked me for a help that I didn't have chance to hold it's hand? Maybe.

With a heavy heart I continue to walk where the relief good is. Two days. It's been two days when I woke up in the hospital bed here in the clinic of mississippi. Dr. Han told me that I was unconsious for two days after I jump from the water. They advice me to just rest but I refused it.  and it's also 5 days that I haven't contact yuri and my family. Probably they were worried now especially krystal I hope she ate well in the appartment and Yuri. I wish she was here, I want too see her,  I miss her so badly. The last time I talked to her was long ago and that talked got us an arguement. If I still have my phone maybe I already called her now but my phone is in the deepest region of the mississippi river. 

"Sica!" And now I heard her calling me. I ignore the voice in my head and keep tried to focus in what I'm doing. focus jessica. Focus.

"Sica!" No, she's not here. She's in korea so don't hope that she's here. I turned my heels to leave but a sudden weight crushed infront of me.

"God sica, I'm so worried. Are you okay? Anything hurt from you?" She whispered near my ear. I nearly pushed her away if not because her voice and her perfume. I wouldn't recognize that she is the one I've been missing for. 

"I'm okay." Her tired eyes saying that she didn't have a good sleep looking down at me. "Are you with uncle?" 

"Yes, he's talking to Dr. Han rightnow. C'mon he wants to see you. Are you sure you're okay?" 

"I'm sure."

"Okay." She pulled me in my arms and gestured me to where my uncle is too. Atleast for now, I'm feeling at ease.

--

Yuri

On the way to the mississippi, I can't help to think that I will be seeing jessica again. We flew here together with the other senior doctors from gangnam and incheon riding the private chopper from daehan so that there's no hassle for us.

Dr. Cha was always asked me to relax and have a sleep in the chopper cause we still have a long way to go but no matter how hard I tried I can only afford to sleep for two hours and wake up again. I heard that she was in hospital bed when I left korea and that doesn't help me to sleep afterall but thankfully she's okay when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter