Chapter 22

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri

I groaned and made my way towards the hallway of the hospital while massaging the back of my neck. God why my schedule is very hectic for freaking 3 straight days since I got here in the hospital from home in gwangju! I barely sleep because of the patient keep increasing and increasing everyday. Geez! And about washing myself up.... Uh, let's not talk about that. Is this a perfect timing to divert my attention in my work rather than counting days before jessica will be back again? Cause if does then, it's great but my body and soul suffers here. 

"Oh gosh! Can I have an hour of sleep before my next schedule?" I said and drop my body flat on the matress of the hospital. 

"The next is 3 hours from now yul." Thankgod! 

"Thanks tae, my body will give up any minute now." 

"Weak, you just miss jessica that's why tss.." I groaned, this midget do nothing but to gave my heart ache for a moment as I thought jessica in the otherside of the country.

"You're lucky because tiffany is here." I said and sight when I felt a soft hands gently massage my back shoulder. "Oh yeah, that's good." I closed my eyes and enjoy the friction that I feel

"We're not together yul, why would I be lucky?" Ooh~ I heard a cracking sound making my body felt relieve because of that. 

"Really? You two fu--Awwwwwww! What the hell!" I immediately sit up and glared at taeyeon. It hurts, is he trying to break my bones using her small yet strong hands?!

"Don't mention it." She rolled her eyes and go back sitting in the chair. I do the circular motion in my shoulder and twist my head from left to right to make it crack. 

"Seriously tae? What's the label between you two?"

"Friends." I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Really?"

"With benefits." She said. I sigh and stand up then kick the chair she was it. That's for pressing my back a little hard.

"Hey!"

"Tssss... You know that's a very dangerous thing you do tae. Friends and benifts, what if one of you will fall beacuse of that?" I watched taeyeon eyes closed in front of me. How can she do that without labeling theirselves? God this people.

"I didn't think about that yul." I rolled my eyes eventhough she didn't saw it.

"Well think about that now tae, both of you are single why don't you court her instead?" 

"Our relationship is pure pleasure only yuri besides I'm not looking for lover I just want a person to release my stress." What.the..kim.taeyeon. my jaw drop in what she said, so it means she's really doing it for stress reliever. Oh god! This is unbelievable.

"I thought you like her? You even asked my help to get her tae!" 

"I did because she's attractive, pretty and hot. Definitely my type and you didn't help me. I do it myself to get her geez." Her eyes is still closed but i can see that her eyeball move indicating that she rolled her eyes. 

"You're so crazy, if you want to release your stress then do it with people you'll meet in bars not with tiffany! You two playing a dangerous game!" 

"I don't want to some random up and ed them then get STD yul. One person is okay. Tiffany is clean." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Her words that he used is seriously.. Tsk, she didn't have to say those! Damn! 

"You sure that it's only one person or you just want tiffany cause you felt something from her?" Her eyebrows met and opened her eyes then looked at me. Well?

"Impossible."

"You have feelings for her don't you?"

"No, and can you please shut up? I want to sleep." I scoff, her eyes closed again and shifted her position. 

"Taeyeon--"

"I said shut up, and your phone is vibrating on my feet. I think that's the call you've been waiting for. " what will I gonna do to you taeyeon? It's not that hard to read what's on your mind. I pick up my phone and swipe it.

"Hi yuri." Angelic voice that gives me shiver everytime it whispered in my ear. Her sweet angelic voice.

"Hey Princess, done working already?"

"Nah, Break time. How's the surgery?"

"it's fine, I have a sheduled surgery again for the next 3 hours. " I sigh "Can I pull you out on my speaker? I want to hug you." 

"Aweee, my seobang miss me already? Wait a little bit longer and you can hug me whatever you want." She chuckled and that made me smiled. 

"I miss your kisses also."

"Gosh yuri I'm only gone for a week not a year."

"But it felt a year for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter