Chapter 2

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A jet black haired girl tied in a pony tail with a blue scrub hugging her petite body and a white coat on it entered the on-call room, singing a song silently.


"Tell me something, I need to kno-- oh what we have here?" Yuri is cuddling with Jessica. I thought Yuri was already buried alive cause she was late in the surgery earlier knowing that Jessica really hate late but I didn't expect that Yuri here is breathing alive and hugging Jessica like she won't let it go.


I smirk when Jessica slowly open her eyes and saw me leaning on the side of the cabinet. She sat up and look at me


"Tae?" 


"Yes?" My smile grow even wider when Yuri get up but her arms is still in Jessica’s waist. Hmm look like Yuri enjoyed it huh.


"What time is it?" Her voice is kinda husky because she just woke up from her deep slumber.


"It's 2pm my dear best friend." She rub her eyes and faced me. 


"Tae?"


"Hello my dear best friend did you sleep well?" I smiled to her cause I still remember the way Yuri hugged Jessica. 


"Ehm." She nod her head and my eyes land to Jessica that is still looking at me. She raised her one eyebrow, waiting for me to speak.


"What's the score between you and Yuri?" I asked Jessica and she was taken a back by my sudden question.


"What are you saying Tae, were just friends." Yuri answered that and swear I saw hurt in Jessica eyes but she tried to hide it by smiling and nodding her head. 


"Yeah, were friends." Jessica said with a hint of venom coming out from .. Sigh.. One sided love really . 


"Yah sure?" 


"Yes." Sigh.. Yuri, Yuri, Yuri. You're such a fool. 
"So can I court her?" I saw Yuri froze in her spot and I observe if there was hint of jealousy or what but seems she was just shocked in what I said.


"It depends on sica." I glance at Jessica and saw her looking at me in her "are-you-kidding-me-look" but I also look at her saying, just-ride-with- my-trip, I think she got my message cause i heard her sigh but she change the topic.


"Is the interns already there?" 


"Yeap. I was about to inform you about that. So c'mon" I said Then Jessica stand up and went out of the room.
"Hey yul you okay?"


"Huh? Oh yeah. Let's go." She also went out of the room leaving me alone here. Great are they my friends? Sigh..
Later on Yuri entered the room followed by Jessica and Taeyeon behind her. The Interns immediately find their sit.


"Ehem.. Okay Good Afternoon Everyone." Yuri start and eyed the people inside the classroom. "All of you here are Interns right?"


"Yes."


"Okay, let's start first the introduction I'm Dr. Kwon Yuri and in my right is Dr. Kim Taeyeon both of us are neurologist surgeon then in my left is Dr. Jessica Jung Neurologist and cardio surgeon."


"Good Afternoon, Nice to meet you all." Both of them bowed and smiled to the interns. 
After the mini introduction of Yuri, she start discussing what she supposed to do. Three of them also help Yuri to answer the question that being thrown by the interns.


"Are we good?" 


Silence....


"Okay, if that's the case then. That's all" Yuri said and the Interns slowly move out of the classroom until the three of them are left inside.


"Where are you going Tae?" 


"I Think I'm going to stay here for a while. I still need to do some another round before I go home."


"Oww, how bout you sica? Going home already?"


"Yeap, My sister wants me to go home."


"Okay then, let's go home together I'll drop you off in your apartment." I said to Jessica since her apartment  is just a few block before mine. Speaking of my apartment... Oh lord I can't wait to lay in my own bed again and sleep until I'm satisfied. We were heading towards the door when I noticed a person smiling at us or more likely smiling towards Jessica.


"Jess" 


"Tiff? Oh my gosh! Tiffany!" Exclaimed Jessica in English then there was us looks like a lost puppy as we watched Jessica hugging that girl.


"I missed you! Your an Intern here?"


"Ahuh, Nurse intern. You look cool while discussing there jess. I'm so proud of you, since when were in med school you really dreamed to become a doctor and look at you now.." Tiffany said to Jessica.. Okay, It's kind of awkward here should I leave them to talk or should I tell Jessica that I will wait for her in the on-call room? I don't want to disturb this two talking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter