Chapter 16

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A-are y-you Serious?" 

"Mhm.."

I gulp again.. My hormones suddenly went up when she suddenly stopped my hand under her and circled her arms in my neck. Oh my god, her skin is so smooth. I just rest my hand there not making a move, like a frozen meat inside the refrigerator..  

"Are you nervous yuri? You keep gulping for a minute now." I gulp again. Fudge! I can feel the heat rose up in my neck and face. I look so stupid in front of her. 

"Don't tell me you're still a ?" What?

"Hell no!" I heard jessica chuckle then that's when I realize, I voiced out what's on my mind. ! Goodness kwon yuri!

"Then you know what to do.." She tucked my hair behind.. Damn! She's so beautiful. She pulled me down and kissed my lips, nibbling my lower lip then shove her toungue inside. I can tell she's the one who's leading into this kiss. My hand finally move and start to caress her skin using my thumb. Making her moan. I tried again before I cup her whole and them. 

"Yul~" I keep massaging and groping her recieving a good moan from her. Oh boy, soft, so soft. Softer than my pillow in here. I traced light kissed in her cheek going to her ear then whispered

"I want to take your clothes off." She didn't say a word and just sat up. I pulled her clothes up and placed it beside her. I got nearly a nosebleed when I saw her body. She's so y! Her curves, her tummy then her twin hills! This is so epic! Behind those clothes she's wearing is a hella great body. 

"Be thankful that you're the only one who saw it." She lay back in bed, pulling me above her. Wait what? 

"So you mean...."

"Yes yuri. I'm still a ." Heol! How can this woman act like she's not? The way she act and guide my hand inside her clothes is like a pro. I didn't expect this.. "And maybe someday, you will be going to poped it." Oh I loved to!

"Don't tease me." 

"Are you teased?" I lean down slowly until my face is already an inch away. A smirk plastered in my face in lips. In this kind of situation It's really dangerous when you teased me like this not infront of a half jessica under me. I saw her gulp and feel her shiver. 

"Next time yuri. Next time. You will going to get what you want. Just not now." 

"I will going to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter