Chapter 15

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica

I'm already late for the meeting for the Mississippi region that we will go cause I just finished checking up my patient when one of them suddenly got a seizure so I need to settle it down for 30 minutes before he calm down. 

I glance in the clock when I passed by the nurse station amd cursed silently, I'm late for ten minutes! Damn! I walked fast enough so that I can go to the conference room, but my plan ruined when someone pull me in the janitors room. What the hell?! I was ready to kick this person but for dragging me here when I felt a pair of lips into mine.. 

"Yur--" I didn't finish what I'm going to say as I feel again her lips savoring mine. It slips off my mind what we talked last night before going to sleep. I groaned and push her away.

"Yuri wait, we settle it later? I still have a meeting." I cup her both cheeks and kissed her before I run out of the janitor's room to catch the meeting. I stopped in the middle of the hallway to look back at her then gave her a flying kiss and wave at her. I saw her grin at me then catch that invisible kiss in the air then placed it in her chest. Geez, she's Driving me crazy. I run as fast as I can towards the conference room 

---

"Sorry I'm late, Dr. Cha" I said once I arrived and sat down beside Dr.Lee

"It's okay, Dr. Jung. I know that you were busy." Uncle smiled to me and go back discussing to the projector. I scoot towards Dr. Lee and asked him what did I missed.

"2 regions in Mississippi we will go. We spend 2 nights in each region, doing check ups for the least fortunate and visit to their hospital then maybe somehow do some rounds with the doctor in there." I nod in the things he said. If we spend 2 nights in every 2 regions so basically  we will be gone for a week plus the travel from korea to the place. I thank Dr. Lee and focus myself to what uncle was saying in front; flashing pictures and words in the white screen informing us what will gonna do as soon we reached our destination. We doctors is being assigned by the director to do check ups and other things. This happened every year. Different country with a Different Doctors coming from each department. Unfortunately yuri is not part of it into this. 

"As usual we do it by partners and your partner will be the same profession as you are."

"So, we will be going to be partners." Dr. Lee suddenly said. He just lowered his voice so that uncle won't hear it because he still talking in the front.

"Yes it is." I whispered still my eyes intact at the front. I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter