Chapter 14

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica

Being in relationship with yuri has a lot of fun and happiness that happened in mylife, I didn't expect that only a girl can make me feel so special in my whole life. Eventhough sometimes we fight over little things but in my 5 month relationship with her, yeap. We are already reached 5 months. Yuri is always full with surprises like she will buy me a white or red rose with no reason sometimes pink when we were fighting then my angry will aburptly subside. In just small gestures of yuri she can make my mood light up instantly. Hmmm what else, ah! About her being sweet. Yes she is showing it now, this happened in our 3rd month of being relationship; she is always been clingy and not to mention saying some cheesy words to me and this got noticed by our fellow doctors or nurses. They asked us about our status and guest what? She said that I'm her's which got me blushed from embarassment when they start teasing us. It also reached the news in my uncle and his the most happiest among them, he even treated us for buffet dinner after that but the problem is, My father still didn't know about me and yuri so I asked uncle not to tell him and luckily he agreed to it, he also understands my situation. I'm still finding the right time to drop the bomb to him.

I closed to my locker door and sigh... What if he won't approve about us? What if he asked me to break up with her? God! This is so hard. I shake my head to swayed that thought. Whatever happened just follow your heart that, I note in my mind. 

I gasp when there's a pair of arms s around me. I don't need to turn around who is this, the scent and the slender arms is so familiar to me.

"Hey." 

"Why I can't contact you last night?" I turned around to faced her with my own poker face. 

"My battery went dead." I rolled my eyes on her, that's the only reason she said to me everytime her mom summon her to their home. 

"Again?" I free myself into her then tied my hair in a pony tail. This already happened for the 3rd time. Don't tell me everytime she goes to their home her battery is always in bridge of dying and I know she brought her charger always with her tsss... I have a feeling that she turned it off on purpose.

"I'm sorry, It won't happened again." 

"You always said that but still it happened." I learned about yuri is that she's kinda secretive about her life especially about her family, I noticed it cause everytime I asked about her family she said it was fine and always change the topic.

"Sica, please I'm sorry.." Always sorry tsss.. I ignore her and proceed inside the OR to sanitize myself for the operation we will do.

"Forgive me please, princess?" I pretend not to hear her and keep washing my hands in the sink. It's kinda tiring you know? Keep hearing sorry from your girlfriend everytime. It feels like I'm not her girlfriend cause she keep hiding things.

"Yuri! Aurgh! Stop that!" 

"Forgive me please.. Please." 

"You are a senior professional doctor yuri! Your junior will saw you been acting like that, what will they tell you about that?!" It's not I don't like what she's been doing, it's just we are working. We should be acting professional. I left her outside then went inside to start my job. 

"Good Morning Dr. Jung.." 

"Good Morning.." I settled beside the patient lying in the steel bed as I watched his vital signs. 

"Did the patient already asleep?"

"Yes."

"Give me his information" I ask the nurse so that I can give the patient informatiom to yuri for her to understand. The nurse already said enough information to me and go back to her business. I get his x-ray then put it under the light above me.

The door opned then it's my cue to step a side and give it to yuri.

"What's his current vitals?"

"It's normal. The patient already in the spell of anesthesia. I already opened the part where his head is damage." She nod slightly.

"His information?"

"Choi Min Jun, 19 years old. He got an accident in a motorcyle causing him an internal bleeding in the left brain." I finished it and adjusted the light for her. I stand by her side assisting her in the operation she look towards the x-ray above her and examine it.

"Pass me the forceps." I handed her what she need and clamp it around the surface, she was concentrating in her work and a blood squirt suddenly causing both of our left eyes closed and stain on our mask. I think yuri already solve the problem cause she already asked me to wrap it up and left. 

Indeed she maintain her professionalism and set a side our problem but I know she's not okay. I can feel it when I'm right beside her everytime we brushed our arms. 

"Needles and Needle Holder." I said and finshed what she left. 

--

After I settled stiching up, I left the OR and let the nurses do their job inside. I throw my mask in the trashbin then do what surgeon used to do after the operation. Yuri was nowhere to be found already and perhaps she was sulking somewhere here inside the hospital. Knowing her habbit everytime we have a missunderstanding or fight.

Behind the glass door outside of the OR I saw a familiar figure talking to a guy nodding her head as the guy was fully smiling to her. I raised my left eyebrow when I recognize who is it. It's no other than Kwon Yuri. The hair, neck and the posture the way she stand and also the skin color. It was really yuri. I just confirmed it when I passed by them and heard her voice. They were talking about the operation she did, If my guess is right this guy here is the patient relative. 

"Sica!" I turned to the right and continue walking to where my legs went to. 

"Hey! Stop pretending that you didn't hear me will you?"

 

"Yah! I already said sorry."

 

"Forgive me please!"

 

"Aurgh! Jessica! I said I'm sorry." Still, I didn't stop walking and make a turn again. I'm treating her like she was treating when her phone was off. Let her feel what I feel.

"Hey where the hell are you going?" She grab my hand and made me turned towards her "Can we not fight over this thing again?" I gave her a look and pulled my arms againts her. This won't happened if she just charge her phone last night. Didn't she know that I'm worried because I can't contact her? Augh.. 

"If you just atleast contact me last night yuri we will not fight this thing again! You have a girlfriend tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter