Chapter 1

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock is ticking and some doctors and nurses already placed the things needed for the surgery in less than 10 minutes. Everyone is already wearing their scrub, gloves and mask and slowly entering the operating room but there is one person who haven't entered yet and it makes the brunette girl annoyed.

"Is the patient already coming?"

"Yes doc." Sigh where the hell is she?! 

"Okay, is Dr. Kwon already there yet?" The nurse scratch her neck and slowly shakes his head to her. Ohhh! Kwon Yuri! 

"page her now!" The nurse stiff when he heard the stern voice coming out from her senior, he immediately bow and run to the paging booth

"Finally! I can sleep now" a tanned woman rest her legs up in the table and both of her arms tucked behind her head, she let out a long sigh before she slowly closed her eyes, but that moment was ruined when she heard her name being page in the speaker inside the on-call room where doctors supposed to rest.

Dr. Kwon please proceed to the Emergency Room right now... 

"Damn it!" Errr what did I say about having a peaceful time right now? Tsk... I didn't even sleep for a minute then..then.. I've been called again? Nice

She slowly rose up from the seat and slowly go out with a frowned expression. 

Perks of being a surgeon gosh! If I know that being a surgeon is this hard then maybe I didn't push myself to study and get a professional license! I haven't sleep for even a day because of this job argh! 

"You are so dead Kwon" The woman with a blue scrub and a lab gown wearing, laugh at her when she passed by. 

"Shut up tae!"

"Ohh, haven't you forgot that you have a surgery today?" !

I watched her grin at me then laugh, gosh! How can I forget- oh god ! I saw a woman folding her arms across her chest while glaring at me near the entrance of the Operating room. I can sense trouble coming out of her. Really .

"Hi Sica." I smiled nervously at her as I slowly making my way towards the door. Gosh I don't want to die yet.

"Errr.. You're late again Kwon Yuri!" 

"Hey--"

"Save it! I don't need to hear your stupid explanation again, make it fast. The patient is already inside." And she left Yuri there to sanitize herself before she entered the operating room

"Sheez.. It's not my fault why I forgot about the surgery." I whispered to no one, I'm tired okay? It slip off my mind, i didn't mean it. 

I step inside the operating room with some of the nurses put gloves and mask on me and I slowly walked to the patient where Jessica was busy slicing the skin for me to start.

"Here" She handed me the scalpel "Start your work Dr. Kwon" 

"Well Do, Dr. Jung."

------

After an hour the operation went success, I congratulate my team for doing a great job there and for helping me also. 

It's really nice when you know that you helped someone's life right? It makes you feel wonderful and also happy. Tsk.. Kwon Yuri you are such a pro! 

"Great job" I glance to my side and saw a woman who is washing her hand beside me and dried it in a paper towel then throw it in the trash bin. I smiled to her and closed the sink

"You did a great job too." Just then she smack my shoulder and munch her inner cheek. My smile earlier turned upside down when she did that. I didn't even know what that smack all about.

"What was that?!"

"That's for being late earlier." She said to me straight in the eyes and rolled her eyes afterwards. This woman is really wow! Is she my mother?!

"Hey! I'm tired okay?! It slips off my mind about that." I explained to her while trailing her outside of the operating room. Wait, why am I explaining to her? She's just my friend.. Aish whatever.. I keep explaining to her but she ignore me. There! That's the reason why I need to explain because if not, she will not going to talk to me but if I'll explain she will ignore me! Srsly? I really can't understand her personality.

"Okay I'm sorry! I won't do it again." I said to her and stop walking and the brunette there is still walking ignoring me. Errr I look like a lover here that being caught cheating behind her back and do some explaining thingy to her.

I saw her bow to the people when she passed by and keep walking. You wouldn't talk to me huh? I run to her and the people who bowed to Jessica earlier just looking at me like I was on a marathon, when I'm close to her I lock my arms around her neck and messed her hair with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter