WHERE IT ALL BEGUN

MY MYSTIC LOVER

6,000 YEARS AGO


People are living quiet and behave they believe that if they commit a sin the God of Mystic creatures will transform them into one. A myth that Jimin never believe.


Jimin is a young adult that doesn’t want to deal with hardships unless he’ll benefit from his own efforts. As he goes for a stroll he noticed a group of people around far from their neighborhood. With his curiosity he struggled to fit himself to check what is happening.


His eyes and mouth widened with shock to see a group of poor families seated on the ground with golds and jewelries on their hand. He approached one of the family and asked permission if he could touch the gold.


“Its real. Where did you get it?”-Jimin asked the old man.


“We dont know who gabe it to us. We just found them in feont of our door inside a sack of rice. This is a miracle I’ll be able to send my children in school.”-The old man replied,

“Tsh.. Why would you bother to ssnd them? School is boring just spend those golds to something worth it.”-Jimin suggested.

Back then poor people believe that if they send their family to school they will be able to live in a fortunate life since after graduation they will be given a chance to work in the palace with fixed salary. However Jimin doesnt believe the same way. He used to skip classes and there was a time when he splashed water to the sheets of talisman so they would skip writing classes.

“Are they the only families given with these golds?”- Jimin asked.

“Ne. They’re the poorest in town I think the person intentionally give it to them.”-Another man said.

“well thats a good thing that no one dare to stole the golds from them.”-Jimin said.

“Young boy.. No one will do that in this town. The God of Mystic creature will punish them.”-The old lady said.

Jimin laughed hard at the woman’s statement “God of Mystic Creature my ! Those are just myths that stupid people believe. What? He’ll transform the criminals to half human half horse? Or insect? Or also a monster?” 

Jimin left the people disrespectfully and walk away back to his home but a thought stopped him from doing so. He thought if he met the person who was giving them golds and jewelries he didnt have to go to school anymore and can live on his own without his parents.

He stayed the whole day under the shed of tree until midnight. He's already sleepy and his eyes are already closed preparing to sleep. When a man jumped from the roof with a sack golds that banged to each other causinh-g sharp noise making Jimin woke up from his sleep.

He stood up and hid himself behind the tree and watched the man as he left golds in front of the door of poor people. Jimin waited for the man to finish and blocked his way when he is about to leave. 

“Out of my way young man. “-Jinyoung said.

“Where did you stole the golds?and why are you giving them to the poor ?”-Jimin asked. 

Jinyoung walked away from him and didnt mind him at all but he keeps on following making Jinyoung more annoyed with him. 
“Pleasw dont get mad! I just wanted to help the poor families.  Imagine none of them could send their children to school, they cant buy appropriate clothes and worst is they dont have anything to eat.”-Jimin faked his tears.

“You should have told me your intentions. Come with me I’ll teach you how to help them.”-Jinyoung said asking Jimin to ride his horse.

They reached the Palace and the guards are strictly roaming around to secure the area. Jinyoung held Jimin’s hand to make sure he’ll follow him wherever he goes. They reached the treasury without getting caught. Jinyoung took a pipe made of wood and a needle covered with cloth he puts it inside and blew the pipe hitting the guards neck causing them to fell asleep.
“Daebakk. Are they dead?”-Jimin asked.

“of course not! I only steal to help people and I dont kill.”-Jinyoung reasoned out.

Jinyoung slides the two doors to open them exposing golds and jewelries all over the room. Jimin almost peed in his pants with so much amazed. Jinyoung hand him a sack of golds to fill it with golds but as he fills it with it he sneaks some gold coins inside his hanbok.

The two made their way to another town of poor people. The smell was awful and the road is too muddy which Jimin doesnt like but he tried his best not to show Jinyoung since he needs to attain his full trust in him.

“I am thankful that you’re helping me. I pitty poor people and our government and the king doesnt take care of them. The poor gets poorer the rich gets richer.”-Jinyoung explained.

Jinyoung and Jimin has been doing the same thing for a month without Jinyoung knowing that Jimin has already fill his own chest of golds and burried deep. 

The Palace already noticed that the golds are decreasing they announced it to all of people they surrounds and some are getting worried about it. Jinyoung decided to stop stealing golds for a while which Jimin fakely agreed.

While Jinyoung was sleeping he stole another sack of golds and shoveled his chest in the ground. He filled it again with sack of golds and burried it once again. 

“What are you doing?”-Jinyoung said from his back 

Jimin didnt know that Jinyoung woke up when he quietly left their home. He has no anything to reason out so he admit what he did but clarified that the golds are owned by him and he has no intentions of giving it to poor people.

“You’re evil! The God of mystic creatures will curse you for doing such thing!”-Jinyoung warned him.

“Stop that nonsense thats not true! Its a myth that they spread so people would be nice but being too nice will put your life into danger.”-Jimin responds.

“I guess I have to kill you for betraying me like this!”-Jinyoung said as he pull out a knife from his waist.

Jimin took out a knife made with gold from his waist and run towards Jinyoung killing him with the knife. “Miane I have to do this before I get killed.”

Jinyoung fell from the ground releasing a large amount of blood from his mouth until he stopped moving with his eyes still open. Jimin used his hanbok to wipe off the blood from his knife.

When Jimin was about to live struggling to carry the golds he stole a man blocked his way which made him pissed off. As much as he tried to tell him to go away he just smiled and stayed on his place. His hair is long, his hanbok has the same dark color his eyes are naturally sharp and his lips are thick.

“I am the God of Mystic creatures.”-Namjoon introduced himself.

“I am so done with that stupid God of . Here.”-jimin handed him a gold coin just to get rid of him.

“I dont need those. Thats the major problem of people now a days.. They dont believe I exist.”-Namjoon told him.

Jimin’s hair started become shorter, his hair started to turn white, his eyeballs are brown but clearer, his skin becomes pale but still the natural rosy lips was maintained, gold earings were worn on both of his ears and a ring on his hand.

“What have you done?! My hair! My most precious hair.”-Jimin said as he kneeled on the ground seeing his reflection on the gold vase he stole and saw how he look he doesnt look a human anymore.

“I cursed you as a Gnome.”-Namjoon said “You can transform anything to gold as much as you want to but the consequence is.. You cant sell them. You need a person to buy things for you. You need a spender. You’ll seal your deal with a human once he or she spends the gold that you owned.”

“Miane your majesty I promise not to do this again.”-Jimin begged for forgiveness but the curse has been done.

“there’s no way to retrieve a curse but theres a way to get rid of it.”-Namjoon said.

“ottokhae? Jaebal. I want to get back on my own self now. This is not me.”-Jimin cried.

“Only a creature that can enter a cage that’s made of steal, the power that can control the Gnome’s cage and will make him realize the sin that he committed.”-Namjoon responds,

“What!? I cant understand!”-Jimin complained.

But Namjoon just fade out of nowhere and he can no longer be found. Jimin sobs and regret everything he did he should have believe the myths and didnt get blinded with his desires.

On the other town Jin live in a middle society town. He was loved by his mother and get used to be served and getting what he wants by just asking. Specially when he got married to Jisoo he always commands her to wash his feet, comb his hair, wash the hanbok the he liked to wear even in the middle of the night.

He lives closer to the King. He wont eat his food if he dont want to and end up throwing it on his wife’s hanbok. He always make her feel like marrying her was the biggest mistake he did but what can he do? Somehow he acts nice when Jisoo’s parents are around.
Jisoo likes him so much to tell her parents how is she doing under the roof of Jin. Jisoo’s mom will usually send Jin a drink that will increase his libido but he ends up spitting it or throwing it away. He still doesnt want to have a child and enjoyed being adored by girls in their town.

One day Jisoo came from the lake with a big pail after washing Jin’s clothes. Her forehead is too sweaty and she gasps some air to breathe because of being too fatigue. As soon as she reached the front house she found Jin being massaged by a couple of girls surrounding him.

“yaah where have you been? Prepare some foods now I am hungry.”-Jin commanded. “Make sure you’ll prepare enough for my guests.”

The girls giggled at him blushingly and made a sharp gazed to Jisoo at the same time. She didnt speak a word and followed Jin’s command after hanging his hanboks.

Jisoo was so tired for the day but she still keeps herself up and do the house chores. She cleaned all Jin’s mess while he was having lunch with his lady guests. After having lunch he went away to stroll and Jisoo found out that there are no food left for her anymore. 

Instead of minding her hunger she lost her apetite and decided to clean the table for herself. Later that day Jisoo was informed by the royal guard that they have to evacuate soon since the bandits are planning to passed by their town to get in the palace.

She immediately pack everything and put it inside the chariot that is made of wood. Good thing their horse rest well enough to travel back to Jisoo’s family. Jin went back from his strolling and found everyone in the town packing their things. 

He found Jisoo already packed their things inside the chariot and he approached her immediately.”Whats happening?”

“the bandits are coming with no specific time. Get inside the chariot now we’ll be heading to our home.”-Jisoo said.

Despite Jin’s unwillingness to come with her since he has to express fake attitude towards her parents he would choose to do it rather than getting killed by the bandits. He went inside the chariot and closed the door immediately.

“Open the door I have to get inside.”-Jisoo requested,

“Yah! Cant you see that you placed all our things here? I cant move easily. Take the seat outside so you could lead the horse.”-Jin commanded.

Jisoo just followed Jin just like what she used to do. On their way to Jisoo’s town it rained hard that Jisoo cant no longer visualize the way. She checked if Jin was okay and found him sleeping peacefully inside the chariot. Jisoo decided to keep going despite she’s too wet from the rain and her hanbok was getting heavier.

The sun has risen and Jin woke up from his long sleep. He realized they’re still not in Jisoo’s town so he decided to get off the chariot. He found Jisoo on the ground having difficulty breathing and sweating. She have cough and colds after exposing herself to a heavy rain.

“Please give me water. Jaebal.”-Jisoo said to Jin.

“Where did you put the water here?”-Jin asked. 

“I didnt.. There’s a lake 50steps away from here jaebal.”-Jisoo requested.

“What? I will not walk that far! How could you command me like that.”-Jin asked.

But Jisoo didnt answer anymore. He uses his feet to shake her if she’s awake but she’s no longer moving. It scared him. 
Suddenly Namjoon popped out behind him. Poking him to make Jin notice him. It startled Jin knowing that there’s only him and Jisoo around the area.

“I am the God of Mystic Creature.”-Namjoon introduced himself.

“look I am not joking around. I think my wife is collapsed, get her water.”-Jin commanded.

“as much as I wanted to give her water it wont work anymore. She’s already dead. You killed her.”-Namjoon said.
“I killed her? Of course not! I didnt do anything.”

“thats the point youndidnt do anything for your wife when she did everything for you. I’ve been observing your bratty behavior for a long time but I cant curse you because your wife loves you so much. It will look like I cursed her too if I did so.”-Namjoon explained.

“why are you blaming me all of a sudden? Just because I am the person in front of you it doesn’t mean I am the one responsible for this.”-Jin lectured Namjoon.

“Since you’re the reason why she passed away I’ll also have to take away your life from you.”-Namjoon warned him.
“Tsh.. Who are you scaring.. Here,”-Jin bravely asked him.

The next thing he knew Jin can see himself lying down the ground. He was shock. “What did you do?!”-Jin asked.

“I cursed you into a ghost. Since you enjoyed being adored by too many women then this time you can only be seen by your wife. That is.. If she’s willing to marry a ghost.”Namjoon said and snaps his finger and a man with a hunchback holding a small book appeared in front of them. His eyes are swollen and uneven his nose is big and his teeth are incomplete.

“He’s ugly.”

“He was also cursed. This is hunchy.. He was a priest before who used his power to embarrass people. Since you’re not visible to the eye of many he will help you find a bride.”-Namjoon snaps his finger again and Jin’s body burned.

“No! My handsome face! I dont deserve this!”-Jin told Namjoon who faded before he complained.

“Your eye can be the eye of other only if you pitty yourself just like the other.”-Namjoon said.

“Yes you do.. The Gods of Gods didnt gave the Gods of Mystic Creatures the power to curse someone he doesnt deserve.”-Hunchy said. “Did you remember what he lastly said? Thats the only way to get rid of the curse.

“No! I dont even understand.”

“No one understands the God’s riddles. Lets wait for your ashes so we could transfer it here.”-Hunchy said.

On the other town Taehyung was raised by his known Father Daehyun who works as the right hand of the King. He is so loyal to him that he believes whatever he told him. He follows Daehyun wherever he goes and obeys every command that Daehyun says.
Daehyun has been liking the Town’s queen he has been nice to her ever since she was a Princess but he kept his distance because he doesnt have the power to make the queen his own anyway. 

Taehyung was at the forest after he was commanded by Daehyun to gather some woods. He found a group of people doing the same thing. He greeted him but none of them greeted back.

“are you guys from another town?”-V said.

“Please dont talk to us. We are not allowed to talk to a criminal’s desciple.”-A man said.

“Criminal’s desciple? - How could you accuse me easily. “I only work for one man and he’s goof enough to be a criminal.”

“Young man we’re also pertaining about Daehyun so please dont make us wrong. You should know your master well.”-Another man lectured him.

Taehyung has been hearing gossips about Daehyun but he never take them seriously since he didnt see it with his own eyes. He could also feel that they are unwanted in the town since the people passing by him gives him cold stare and smirks.

He managed to put the woods he took in the forest and prepared some of them to cook some food for Daehyun once he goes home. The people’s words against Daehyun never bother him he knew lots of people can be like that they only want nothing but other people’s regress.

“Oh you already cooked?”-Daehyun asked as he took a sit on the mini table.

“Ye.. Please have a sit.”-Taehyung said.

While they were having lunch together Taehyung noticed a blood stain from Daehyun’s sleeves. He remembered what people was saying about Daehyun but ignored it immediately by shaking his heas in disbelief.

“Are you okay?”-Daehyun asked.

“Ne.”-Taehyung respond with his cute smile.

The night comes and the people started to lock their own houses and prepares to sleep. Daehyun hasn’t comeback and Taehyung felt bored hearing the crickets around. After an hour Daehyun knocked on their door and asked Taehyung to come out. 

He found him bringing two horses for both of them and with his surprise the queen is behind him unconscious. Taehyung didnt say a word and ride the horse that Daehyun brought. They made their way far away from the Palace and he entangled the queen behind him. Daehyun carefully carried the Queen down from the horse and she’s finally awake.

She freaked out as soon as she Daehyun and he hid behind Taehyung who was clueless about what is happening. 

“Dont block her Taehyung-aa come here stay behind my back.”-Daehyun said.

“ne.”-Taehyung still followed his master despite he knew how scared the Queen is.

“Jaebal. Spare my life take me back to the Palace.”-the Queen asks “Please the King needs me.”-She added.

Daehyun felt outraged hearing the Queen wanted by the King’s side. “I almost killed him if only the guards didnt save him. If I cant have you lets be together in after life.”-Daehyun said and sliced the Queen neck with his sword that he soaked in poison.

“No!”-Taehyung said. “Master we dont have to do this.”

But Daehyun didnt listen to his servant. He took a bottle of poison instead but he wasnt able to open it he handed the bottle to Taehyung and asked him to rub his cloth against the lip of the bottle. So Taehyung did the friction made the rubber cork slide automatically from the bottle and Daehyun drink it to kill himself, with less than an hour Daehyun died quietly.

“Andwe!”-Taehyung cried.
Namjoon appeared in front of Taehyung holding the empty bottle of poison from Daehyun’s hand. Taehyung was surprised to see Namjoon next to him. 

“You’re a loyal servant huh, despite the obvious crimes that your master has made you still choose to obey him.”-Namjoon told him.
“No! He just fell in love with the Queen!”-Taehyung defended him.

“and whoever gets close to the Queen are dying. You are blinded by your Loyalty!”-Namjoon lectured him. “We will use your master’s bottle as your habitat. You’ll be the most powerful among the mystic creature because of your kindness and loyalty, but you will not be able to exercise your power unless your Master says so. Your will seal the deal with your master once he or she rubs the poison with his own cloth.” 

With just one snap Taehyung was inserted inside the bottle easily like a smoke. The bottle seems to have an blue smoke surrounding it that can attract humans to keep it. “Only if the Master wished to break the bars inside the cage the curse will be erase in an easy way.”