Dreaming

Destined to Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~ Dreaming ~ 

It has been one week since we all were ice skating and since then Jimin and I haven't talked, but not because I didn't want to. It was as if he avoided me in university and when I messaged him it went like this:

Yoonji 
Hey Jimin, is everything okay, I haven't seen u all week :/

I even used smileys!

Chim Chim 
I'm fine, just busy 

You
R u mad at me? 

Chim Chim 
No...

You
Then why r u avoiding me? :(

Chim Chim 
I'm not

You
But we didn't talk for days and you seem so reserved... I'm sry if I upset u...

Chim Chim 
U didn't 

Chim Chim 
I have to study now, bye 

You 
Okay, bye... 

What did I do? That clearly wasn't my plan. Why did I always mess things up? The next day I was fed with new hope as my cell phone vibrated. 


Jin 
Are you all coming to the Christmas market this Friday?

Oh right, the University's Christmas market, I almost forgot about that.

V
I love Christmas markets!

Jungkook 
Me 2 :3

Hobi
Same for me ^^

Rm 
I'll come 2 

Hoping to be able to talk to Jimin there I didn't have to think twice about if I wanted to go or not.

You 
Me 2

After hesitating I asked:

You 
Are you coming with us Jimin?

Biting my lower lip nervously I waited for his responds.

Chim Chim 
I don't know, I have to study a lot...

Since when would Jimin miss something like that? Well, since I messed up without knowing how... What did I do to keep him from having fun with his friends? You can't imagine how terrible I felt in that moment. 


Oh come on, you looked forward to that market since weeks! :(

Jungkook 
Yeah Hyung, please come 2, it won't be fun without you 

I wanted to write something, assure him to come but I got the feeling it would be better to let the others manage this. 

Chim Chim 
Since when r u calling me hyung?

Jungkook
Since I want u to come 

Jungkook 
I'll call you hyung all day if you'll be there 

Chim Chim 
Fine

God bless Taehyung and Jungkook.

Hobi 
Great :D

Jin 
2 pm at the entrance?

Rm 
Fine with me

That was my chance, I had to talk to him there and figure out what I did to fix it.

The next day I waited in front of the University, staring at the snow still trying to figure out what I did wrong. Looking up after a while I saw Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook heading towards me. After greeting them I turned to Jimin. "Jimin, could we talk for a moment?" I spoke up, looking at him nervously. Before he got the chance to reply something white hit Taehyung right at the back of his head. Hearing loud laughter I already knew who was behind this; nobody else then Hoseok who was approaching us along with Namjoon and Jin. "Hey." they greeted us, Hoseok grinning happily and we all greeted back. I then turned around to Jimin again, but he already dragged Taehyung and Jungkook with him. Sighing I followed them, hanging my head sadly. 

Looking up again I lost sight of Jimin, making my mood drop even lower than it was already. Now he even fled from me... Scowling I just walked beside Hoseok for a while, hands in my jacket's pockets and pretending to listen to him blubbering about what he wanted to eat at the market. Somewhere between waffles and hot chocolate I zoned out, mentally at Jimin's side. 

After about an hour Hoseok ate his way through all of the market's food booths, I however didn't take anything since this whole drama with Jimin spoiled my appetite. 

"Okay, you've been bad tempered all day now, what's the matter?" he suddenly asked me, looking at me worriedly. I just looked at the ground. "It's nothing." Hoseok then stopped walking, grabbing me by the arm so I had to stop, too. "I know you for almost two decades now, I know when something's bothering you." he smiled gently at me. He was right, we have been friends for years now, if I couldn't talk to him then to whom else? Besides, I told him I became a girl, a bit heart ache was a piece of cake compared to this. 

"It's Jimin." I sighed. "He avoids me and I don't know why." I looked to the ground depressed, tears forming in my eyes but I did my best to hold them back; I wouldn't cry here, not in public. Obviously knowing me too well Hoseok must have noticed for he pulled me into a hug, my back to comfort me a bit and surprisingly it worked. After a while we let go if each other and he looked questioning at me.

"When did this start?" I didn't have to think about this. "When we were ice skating. First we skated together and everything was fine and then he suddenly avoided me after we two-" I suddenly stopped talking, making Hoseok look at me curiously. "Oh my god." I whispered unbelieving. "What is it?" Hoseok asked snoopy. "It started right after we talked about him." I began. "Maybe he heard you suggesting I was using him and took it the wrong way." Hoseok's eyes widened at this. "So then it's my fault! I'm so sorry Yoonji, I didn't mean to-" "Yeah, it's okay, I have to find him." I interrupted him, searching the crowd for Jimin and surprisingly I found him, standing beside a waffle booth along with Taehyung and Jungkook. 

"Gotta go." And so I ran like I have never run before in my life and called Jimin's name. The moment he turned around I was already standing in front of him, about four feet away, trying to catch my breath again. He however just looked at me totally startled. "Jimin, I-" I began after I could finally breathe again, but suddenly all those things I wanted to tell him were gone and my mind was blank, so that's the only thing I maganed to say or rather stammer: "I... I like you." Jimin however just looked at me dumbfounded and tilted his head to the side, that innocent look on his face back again. 

That was all it took me to snap; not being able or willing to hold back any longer I approached him, grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close to me and finally our lips collided. After remaining like this for a few seconds since I've never kissed before instinct took over and I started moving my lips against his, slowly and softly. Jimin who at first seemed to be frozen in shock relaxed at this, taking my face into his hands and kissing back gently, making my heart skip a beat and sigh into the kiss. Everything was perfect until someone screaming "Watch out!"  behind us made us part quickly.

At this I turned around furiously, willing to punch the one interrupting us in the face for ruining this perfect moment. That never happened though; instead I was hit by something white and hard right at the forehead, making me stumble backwards and then everything went dark. 


"Psst! You're waking him up!" I heard a familiar voice saying. "Oh good, because my has gone dead from all the sitting and I'm bored." another voice sighed. From where do I

Please log in to read the full chapter