Jiminie his mine

3 Years & 3 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 14th, 2017 –Private Concert

 

[Jimin to Yoongi] [Did you sleep well?]

[Yoongi to Jimin] [Still sleeping]

[Jimin to Yoongi] [Whom I’m talking to then? Are you a ghost?]

[Yoongi to Jimin] [Do you know what happened to the last person who tried to wake me up, Jimin?]

[Jimin to Yoongi] [I am sure this person did not have two tickets for The Magnet…]

 

Yoongi jumped from his bed in a split. The Magnet was an underground rap group known to hold last minute private concert. To have a ticket for their show was almost impossible; and with his schedule, no need to say he never had the chance to see them live. ‘We barely sleep after our trip to see the sunrise, so how Jimin managed to have not one but two tickets?’

 

“Are you serious?” he asked on the phone.

 

“Still your favorite band?” Jimin asked back.

 

“I have never been as fast to wake up… How did you get the tickets? “

 

“I had to sale one of my kidneys and kick some … So do you want to go?” He chortled at his own joke.

 

“Sure!”

 

In truth, Jimin called his old manager who knew the cousin of the girlfriend of one of the rappers. He, then, did a two-hour drive west to Seoul to pay the tickets and a one-hour drive north of the seaport to get them. He was tired but ‘who knows when The Magnet would held another show?’

He did not know their music at all but they seemed to be important to Yoongi who had expressed how they inspired him to start writing. ‘If it’s important for Yoongi, it is important for me too’.

 

*****

 

They met on a desert road where they saw an abandoned mansion.

A tall guy was controlling the ticket in front of the door. In this place, being Suga from CYPHER or Jimin from JTJ doesn’t matter and they liked that. No one cared about their fame or whatsoever, they felt ‘normal’ for once, not privileged, not famous, just normal.

 

They entered the large residence, it was dark and you could see the walls trembled under the power of the bass. The crowd dancing, getting wild while the rappers jumped on a wooden table. ‘Is this the stage?’ wondered Jimin. Everything seemed imperfectly perfect.

Yoongi wrapped Jimin in his arms and whispered to his ear:

 

“Thank you Jimin. Never someone had ever did something like that for me.”

He parted a bit and threw him a gummy smile.

 

Jimin unwrapped Yoongi’s arms and gave him a simple thumb up. The more he was with the rapper, the more Jimin felt harder for him. Also, he could not stay as close to him, feel his breath in his ear, his hands in his back. He could not take it. He was so scared that his love for him could be obvious; to turn red or even scared of what he could do to him in the darkness of the room.

But Yoongi seemed too overwhelmed by the show to notice anything as they turned up the stereo as high as it went.

 

They finally danced until they lost themselves into the rap. Sometimes Yoongi would close Jimin in his arms and jump around, but Jimin would immediately part - with the crowd bouncing, hands in the air, it did not seem abnormal (he thought).

 

*****

 

After the show, they decided to walk on their way back to their dorms so as to enjoy some fresh air (for Yoongi) and to prolong the night as long as possible (for Jimin).

 

 

August 20th, 2017 – Phone call

 

“Are you preparing a solo mixtape or something for next year?” questioned Jimin.

 

“I don’t know if I can do it…” started Yoongi

 

“Yoongi… don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. You got a dream; you have to protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they’re going to tell you that you can’t do it too. You want something; go get it. Period!”

 

Yoongi chuckled “ This is a quote from a movie, isn’t it?... Anyway, I mean I don’t know if I can do it cause I want to focus on the group next year but thank you dude!”

 

“Oh…” Jimin giggled.

 

*****

 

“Whom were you talking to?” wondered Jin who entered the room

 

“Jimin”

 

“I thought you did not like phone calls…”

 

“I don’t like phone calls with you”

 

Jimin was always the one calling Yoongi or proposing him to go out, and every time Yoongi would sigh and ‘pretend’ to be annoyed.

But Jimin was also unlike any other. Yoongi knew he could talk to him for hours and never get bored.

 

 

September 1st, 2017 – BigHit Entertainment

 

“So should we eat meat or seafood?” asked Hoseok while packing his dance clothes in his bag.

 

“Don’t know! I am just hungry! I could eat a lion!” answered Namjoon, an arm around Jin’s shoulders.

 

They practiced all day for their future performance; tired, they all decided to eat outside. Namjoon even said he would invite everyone, but second thought he would only pay for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter