You are a mystery to me

3 Years & 3 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 13th, 2017

 

Jimin froze; his entire body was as solid as a rock. Yoongi was just behind him. He could feel his blood solidified and his legs weakened. It was like in a horror movie when the serial-killer is just a few inches behind his next victim. If you turn, you have to confront your attacker; if you run, he could chase you to death…

But ‘reality check’ if Jimin just ran nowhere, Yoongi and Jin would think he was a freak.  He was not in a movie and he had to face the rapper… He watched his life went by. His life… He spent three years of his life hoping for this moment to come true. But now he was living it, he just wanted to disappear in the core of the Earth.

5... 4… He forget to breathe… 3… 2… 1

 

He was facing MIN SUGA AGUST D YOONGI! !

His face turned red immediately as he scrutinized the rapper. Yoongi’s hair was messy but beautifully, his eyes intense, his lips pink and full, he was wearing a simple black t-shirt, black perfecto, and black ripped jeans- all in black, y. Jimin’s gaze went from the top of Yoongi’s head to his feet, back to his face. Yoongi raised an eyebrow, his eyes staring back at Jimin’s; Jimin shivered.

 

“ I am… My.. Hello… My name is Park Jimin..” the poor boy articulated

 

Yoongi chuckled and Jin roared with laugher “Of course you are! Who in this country ignore who you are!”

 

“Yes… of course” he murmured.

 

Jin’s phone rang all of a sudden; allowing Jimin a moment to recollect his mind.

 

“This is the girl from the lost property office! I will be right back!” said Jin before leaving in a rush.

 

WAIT! DON’T LET ME ALONE WITH HIM! That’s what Jimin wanted to scream. He could feel Yoongi staring at him from the corner of his eyes but he did not move. Yoongi was so intense; Jimin was not prepared to that. Of course, it’s not the first time he met him but he never saw him that close and alone!

 

“You know what I do when I’m a bit nervous?” asked Yoongi, his voice deep and powerful.

 

Jimin kept silent, his eyes avoiding Yoongi’s.

 

“I close my eyes, take a deep a breath and think about the joy I have to be on stage: an ecstatic moment when the crowd is in symbiosis with you… I do this till I hear the signal to go on stage. ‘Show must go on’” He continued calmly.

 

Jimin blinked when he saw Yoongi smiled at him.

 

“You should try…” added Yoongi

 

Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breath but honestly the simple presence of Yoongi made him stressed more. He heard Yoongi chuckled and opened his eyes immediately.

 

“Did I do something wrong?”

“No, no. It’s just… You are doing this so seriously…” replied Yoongi with a smile. “… Today has to be a really important day for you if you are nervous like that. It’s a good sign. I guess you put all your heart in this album. You should be proud to present it and not stressed out”

 

For Jimin, Yoongi had a spark. He had something that had the potential to make him and his entire life better that he could have ever imagined it to be. And he hoped deep, deep, deep inside that Yoongi saw that potential too.

 

With a courage coming from nowhere, Jimin added suddenly

“I will be pleased to see you off stage, I mean outside.” The words tumbled out of his mouth.

 

Yoongi raised his two eyebrows this time, puzzled.

“It would be cool…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter