Have you met Min Yoongi?

3 Years & 3 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 13th, 2017 – Wooden spot

 

‘Music is an emotional language.’

 

Jimin, member of the idol group JTJ, knew that better than anyone else. He felt in his guts every time he listened Yoongi’s song that he was connected to him. His songs had a particular meaning for the young boy. They guided him throughout his career, his life. Every time Yoongi wrote a song, Jimin could recognize himself in it.

Listening to Tomorrow for example gave him faith to move mountains, Never mind healed his heart, Tony Montana lifted his spirit, The Last cleared his head.

When he closed his eyes he could feel that there was something else besides him in this universe, a harmonic connection between him and the songwriter. Yoongi’s pen but also the person behind the artist changed his world.

More than that, Yoongi’s music helped him when no one else could… The rapper went in his ears straight to his heart.

 

The first time Jimin saw him, it was on stage and from that moment he admired the artist and fell in love with the person. One look was enough. Some called it ‘love at first sight’, for Jimin it was destiny.

And it all started three years ago, the day of his 19th birthday in 2014 and since then, the idol suffered from an unrequited love for the rapper.

But, who knows what the 13th of October 2017 hold for him?...

 

 

*** Flashback ***

 

October 13th, 2014 – Daegu, The Shelter

 

It was during their 2-days concert with his group JTJ that Jimin, who was celebrating his birthday, decided to go downtown to see the alternative scene and underground bars with fellow members Taehyung and Jungkook.

The young boy felt directly attracted to a particular bar with a big metal door.

At first, Taehyung thought the place was a bit “too alternative” but Jimin insisted arguing that the queue in front of the bar could prove how cool this place should be.

In truth, if you asked him why he spotted this bar, Jimin would not be able to give an exact answer, because to be honest, there was not a real reason why he did. There was just something about this place that caught his attention, an invisible aura, a sense of déjà vu or maybe Jimin went there in a prior lifetime.

 

When they entered the bar, there was a small stairway to a basement. Taehyung pouted and hold Jungkook’s arm when he heard the first note of a strong and violent bass (or maybe Taehyung just pretended to be scared to grab Jungkook’s arm). On the other hand, Jimin was excited as a little girl in a room full of dolls.

“A concert! There is a concert!’ screamed Jimin as the music recovered the entire place.

Downstairs, they found a way through the crowd to see the stage properly.

And there it was.

There! Just there!

Jimin saw for the first time the man who changed everything, the man he would admire his entire life, the man who gave him the strength to face difficulties, the man who helped him overcome his fears an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter