You

Casanova

The Kwon's House

Itaewon, Seoul, South Korea

Yuri watched TV while waiting Jiyong's home. Since dinner earlier, Jiyong hasn't called anyone in home either Daesung. He said he'll meet Seungri but then gone, no message after that. 01:00 AM, midnight is pass but no news about Jiyong. Yuri was panick thought something bad might be happen with her cousin, she called Hana, Seungri's sister who happenly working as a DJ too in Seungri's club

"Hana, hello this is Yuri unnie. Is Jiyong oppa there?"

No answer even though Hana picked up the phone.

"Hana ssi, is it you right?"

"Ah yes unnie, sorry." there was tremble in her tone.

"Were you sick? Why you sound so trembeled?"

"No, unnie i'm fine. It was Jiyong oppa's not." finally Hana spoke the truth

"Jiyong oppa? What happened with him?" Yuri now rise up from sofa, wandering around the house while listening to Hana carefully.

"HE WHAT?!" Yuri's voice in high pitched making BoA woke up and approached her.

BoA waited until Yuri's call was over, and two minutes latter Yuri talked to BoA in one breath.

"Once again, Yul. What happen with him? I didn'tc catch it" BoA's panick too seeing how panick Yuri were.

"Hana said, Jiyong oppa is drunk right now. He even punched the bartender, unnie. I gotta go there."

"I come!" BoA insisted.

"No no unnie. You wait here, ok? I'll call you once i get him. Promise" BoA nodded and Yuri's gone.

Yuri drove her black Mercedes Benz fast, she couldn't think anything except bring her cousin's home. Since it was past midnight, the road not much traffic giving Yuri earlier time to arrived. She was searching Jiyong anywhere once she's in club and there she found him, sitting in the corner with a bottle of whiskey and three empty bottles of soju on the tabble. Yuri came to him and took the bottle, making Jiyong lift up his head.

"Oh my y cousin is here everybody look, hi Yul how's your day?" Jiyong greet her with his gummy and boyish drunk grin.

"Hi? Hi? You dumb! We were worried of you and you all here wasted and drunk. Are you out of your mind?" Yuri exploded, screamed and smacked all over Jiyong's body to waking him up from his drunk.

"NO! NO YUL I DON'T WANNA GO HOME, OKAY? JUST LEAVE ME HERE!" he throw Yuri's hand with glared at her.

Yuri have been known him for years. Jiyong was clearly not in good mood and good condition. She knew if Jiyong was drunk and wasted like this, must be serious problem. Seungri came in silent and pat her shoulder, mouthed something

"Girl's problem"

Yuri sighed. If Jiyong don't want to go home, what else she could do. Seungri sat beside her, looked at his hyung with concerned yet pitty because this is the very first time Jiyong became wilder than ever. He never in his state of drunk, punched even tried to hurt himself by cracked the soju bottle and scratched it on his palm. Yuri noticed it.

"Oppa... Your hand. What did you do?" 

Jiyong though in drunk but still can answer Yuri's question and pointed at the cracked soju bottle in the trash bin. Yuri gasped, holding her tears.

"I will take care your hand. Come home, c'mon" Yuri still insisted but Jiyong kept sit and silence.

"I will bring him home, noona. He might need a time alone now. Let him be" Seungri assured her.

"You better help me to bring this man into my car or else i would scratch your cheek with that broken bottle!" Yuri firm and Seungri knew nothing can say no if Yuri already gave an order tone. So Seungri took jiyong left arm and put it on the shoulder and Yuri the other arm. Together they brought Jiyong who's by now murmuring something like forgive me or what should i do.

Yuri mumbled thank you to Seungri before headed back to home and put on earphone to called BoA, "he's with me unnie. We come home. Okay see you." Yuri sighed again look how depressed and tired Jiyong even he murmured 'forgive me' was the problem really that serious or.... Jiyong has fallen to this girl? Latter if he's on a good state.

25 minutes drove to house, Yuri welcomed by Mr. Jung and BoA "Jung samchon help me to bring him" and they together brought Jiyong to his room on 2nd floor. Mr. Jung excused himself to YeonJung, his son who's also work as a chef for Kwon family and BoA already cried and holding Jiyong's hand who's half conscious.

"Noona? Are you crying? Yuri then you, what's all matter with you?" Jiyong kept his eyes open though he yawned many times.

"Unnie, we should leave. Let him rest." Yuri ushered herself and BoA and they left Jiyong alone in his room. He was sleepy, yes then he fell sleep. Dreamed like a child waiting his dreaming become reality where he can find his true one, her.

 

 

 

 

06:00 AM

Taeyeon and Joohyun's flat

Taeyeon tried to wake but her head spinned around, she felt like seeing so many gray colour around. She blinked her eyes many times and little groan tried to called Joohyun over.

"Unnie, no don't force yourself. Here i cooked you a porridge and hot tea." Joohyun arranged the pillows so Taeyeon can eat comfortably next, she arranged the small table, food and spoon also the tea. Joohyun really take good care of her even she was willingly bought medicine in the middle of rain and alone.

There was knock in the door, "it might be Seulgi. Go open it, Joohyun-ah" and she opened it showed Seulgi on her ponytail with a smile as warm as sun and a bucket of yellow daisy for Taeyeon and bunch of fruits.

"Seulgi you came too early. You don't need to do this" Taeyeon welcoming her with a weak smile and tone.

"This is why i like you unnie, you're humble. Besides, The Rosy is closed today." Seulgi assured her with her eye smile.

"Closed? Why?"

"Mom wanted me to accompany you these whole day with Joohyun unnie and she wants to go to Jeonju, to meet with her doctor"

"Mrs. Kang was sick?" this time Joohyun spoke.

"Oh no unnie, she just wanted to check up her health besides Dr. Jungsu has been her regular doctor in Jeonju." Taeyeon choked after hearing that name and Joohyun gave her the water.

"Dr. Jungsu? You mean Park Jungsu?" Joohyun mumbled carefully to Seulgi.

"Yeah him. Unnie knew him? He's quite handsome too you know and single." Seulgi laughed shyly.

Taeyeon might be wrong but did Seulgi say Dr Jungsu is single?

"Oh i forgot. Here's your yellow daisy, Unnie. You better keep it well" Seulgi threaten Taeyeon with a joke.

Joohyun received the flawor and put it in vas and in front off window in their room while Seulgi's the one feeding Taeyeon carefully.

"Next time i will not let you over worked again with me, unniedeul. I'm sure Taeyeon unnie got a fever because you helped me arranged those buckets"

"Don't blame yourself. Remember me and Joohyun agreed to do it, right?" Taeyeon her cheek.

"Yuri unnie finally you pick up my phone, Taeyeon unnie----

Taeyeon grabbed the phone and turned it off, making Joohyun and Seulgi confused. "Yuri unnie needs to know, unnie. What's wrong?" Joohyun asked.

"No, she don't need to know---aghhh it hurts" Taeyeon held her head and just in time Joohyun wanted to brought her body back to bed, Taeyeon lose consciousness.

 

 

 

 

Seoul International Hospital 

Seoul, South Korea

Joohyun, Seulgi and Yuri waited for doctor in front off emergency unit. Joohyun wandering around, Seulgi looked so panic and Yuri being the oldest among them tried to convince them that Taeyeon will be fine. 

"Family of Kim Taeyeon" nurse called and Joohyun was the one entered the emergency. 

"Why you guys didn't tell me?" now Yuri with Seulgi in waiting room, talked.

"Joohyun unnie almost did if only Taeyeon unnie didn't snatch and turn of the call."

"Taeyeon? Turned off my call? But why? I had to know too, we're friends right?"

"I know unnie. But me and Joohyun unnie still don't have any idea why she did that. Or maybe.... did you guys fight?"

"No, we didn't. Last time i asked Taeyeon to come over to Jeju with you. My office will have workshop there"

Yuri and Seulgi frowned their forehead, that was the big question ; why suddenly Taeyeon turned off Yuri's call if they never fought before? The answer was because Taeyeon have predicted since that day she sent bucket of flowers to Aewori Corp and met with Yuri and him, Yuri must be his best partner or maybe his siblings. And Taeyeon hated the fact last night brought her trauma back. As same as Jungsu, her first love, he also a father out off marriage. When she eavesdropped his conversation with a woman that she believed is his partner, Taeyeon shocked. She stunned until Joohyun realized she didn't walk with her and came over to her. like a thunder, that girl said it louder until his eyes met with her and panicked, scared, and shocked were written on his face.

Taeyeon felt something hurt deep in her heart. A feel that same when Jungsu and her had a date and without warning, a woman with her big baby bump came to them and asked Jungsu to take a responsible. She decided to had shower with cold water and sat down under the water for 10 minutes, cried but she denied for whom she cried. She forgot her trembling body, her lips that turned into blue and her dizzy head. She turned off the water because she felt Joohyun knocked the door brutally, and when she opened the door, all black was she saw. That was her first unconscious.

"So you are here. Thank God i found you, Yul" Seulgi gasped when she saw Mr. Kwon Jiyong, The Rosy customer, stood behind Yuri and kissed her head

"Oh, you finished oppa? What the doctor said?" Yuri now caressed his cheek lovingly.

Seulgi closed her open mouth with her hand. Assumed the lovey dovey she saw as a gesture of a couple gesture.

"He said i'm fine. I was just little bit stressed, besides my alcohol tolerance is okay as Dr. Choi said. I just need to netralize with milk."

"Good then. By the way, meet with my friend Kang Seulgi. Seulgi, this is my cousin, Kwon Jiyong. We work together in Aewori Corp" Yuri gave her a warm smile and introduced them each other.

As same as Seulgi, Jiyong shocked. He remembered her from that florist, The Rosy. 

"I knew her already. You are the cashier in The Rosy, right?" Jiyong remind her and Seulgi nodder her head cutely with her blank stare.

Yuri wanted interuppted but then the emergency door opened showing Joohyun behind with a recipe from the doctor. She sighed and Seulgi approached her asking what happened and what did doctor say to her, Joohyun explained that Taeyeon need a bed rest for week means that she can't work for a while and routine check up her blood and maag to the doctor.

"Maag?" Yuri and Seulgi asked together and Joohyun nodded, "Taeyeon unnie once told me, she throw up for three hours because her maag." Joohyun looked sad, so were Yuri and Seulgi. Specially Yuri because she felt like useless friends who don't know any details about her friends yet.

"What's the matter, Yul? Something dangerous to your friend?" Jiyong talked to them and when his eyes met with Joohyun, there was shocked written on Joohyun's face that man? Was the man that fought with his girlfriend in the club, right? Joohyun thought but lucky for her because Jiyong didn't realize her.

"Taeyeon needs bed rest for week, oppa. She has fever and need to check up routine to the doctor" Yuri explained.

Hearing her name, Jiyong popped out his eyes and worried. "Taeyeon? Is she your friend?" Jiyong asked Yuri, slowly and carefully because Yuri suspicious.

"Oh nde, i forgot to tell you oppa. Remember when i told you that i promise one day to introduce you with my friends? This one is Joohyun" Yuri pointed at the girl in front off the emergency door, a girl with shoulder length black hair and a fair skin with her brown eyes.

"And as you said yes this one is Kang Seulgi" Seulgi waved to him and Jiyong smiled.

"And the others is Taeyeon, the one have to bed rest right now. By the way Joohyun-ah, is that recipe? Should we buy it now?" 

Joohyun stood still in her place looking so fierce into Jiyong's eyes and Jiyong dumbfounded 'did i ever do something wrong with her? What's wrong with that look?'

"Who is he, unnie?" finally Joohyun opened .

"Kwon Jiyong, he's my cousin"

Joohyun snorted and still looked at him cynical, "yes unnie. Doctor gave me lots of medicine. Let's go. You come Seulgi-ah?" and Seulgi just nodded, leaving Jiyong alone in front off emergency unit, "Jiyong oppa, you go first to car. I won't be long" Yuri little shouted but Jiyong stood still.

When he saw nobody around the emergency unit, he decided to go in and pretend to be Taeyeon's friends. The nurse showed him where Taeyeon was lying down and excused herself. He looked at her and caressed her cheek, down to her pale lips, the lips that he ever tasted by forced. Carefully, he kissed her forehead and whisper to her ear though he knew, she wouldn't listen, "i want to deny but how when you were on my dream all day, Kim Taeyeon?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~

here's an update kkk lucky so far, nobody protest to me "too short" hahahaha :p because this is what i got in my head hehe

So, i'll give you some spoilers ;

1. Remember when Seulgi said "Dr. Jungsu is single" well I'm sure you know already what's the conflict other than GTae denied their feeling each other huh? kkk

2. Jeju scene has not come out yet *evil smirk

See you when i see you~~