Desperate

Casanova

“Look at him. It’s really confusing, eh? Is he bipolar, noona?”

“Why you were always here everytime something happen with Jiyong?”

“Me? Why? You don’t like it? I’m his brother too anyway” Daesung stomped his feet and straight back to his room at 7th floor.

“Daesung-ah, noona just made a joke. Yah!” BoA shout his name but he is already gone.

The one Daesung and BoA talked about is none other than Jiyong. He smiled all the way back here from his lunch, not only smiled but he gave the securities, the front lady and others employee a greet and bow asked them “have you eaten guys?” with his gummy smile wide open. They never seen Jiyong as happy as today because as Daesung remembered his hyung was all desperate and anger, but look how bipolar he is.

“Were there something funny when you had lunch? Or you just hit a wall? You have amnesia or something?” BoA came to his room and put her chin above Jiyong’s head showing her love for her younger cousin.

“Noona, how if we have a date again? Call Yuri and Daesung too. My treat.”

“But, we do it only on weekend Jiyong-ah. You know we still have meeting earlier tomorrow and the meeting is important. For uncle your dad specially.” here comes BoA’s grumble.

“No but, noona. After work hours is finished, i’d like to have special dinner with three of you. Okay? Meet in lobby. Call! Now you out and tell Yuri and Daesung” Jiyong smile and ushered her to the elevator.

Jiyong got back to his room and looked at the view outside through his big window while playing with his tie and loosen it then he took his suit, handkerchief and smell at them ah smells of victory. Now he laughing like a maniac his lips once again with his thumb and take out a necklace with a small butterfly as the pendant which belongs to Taeyeon. When Jiyong kissed her, he notice that necklace and released it silently from her neck well lucky for Jiyong because Taeyeon didn’t notice at all.

‘ah seem it is better if i play my push and pull trick. Been so long’ he murmured while looking at the pendant and laughing again.

 

Aewori Corp

1st floor lobby

 

Jiyong waiting, waiting and waiting. He’s been sitting in the lobby for 30 minutes but either Daesung, BoA or Yuri show up but never mind because he is in good mood today not only good but best mood ever. He playing with his phone, checking the email from his older sister who’ve been in Milan for scholarship and she said she’ll come home at christmas night and send her love to Yuri, BoA, Daesung, Seungri, Mr. Jung and Mrs. Cho and his phone beep there’s one message from Seungri “Hyung, how are you? Let’s go club, hyung” Jiyong wants to reply if not he feels someone sits beside him and it’s Daesung.

“Is there some important occasion we have dinner together?” Daesung placed his left feet above his right thigh and concentrate on Jiyong.

“Nothing. I just miss you” He says and now reply Seungri’s message telling him an okay about go to club again. He don’t need to cover his image because he let every media knows Jiyong is one of a CEO who likes to wasted in a club.

 

Jiyong just lead them to his car once BoA and Yuri showed up. He drives himself though he looks so tired but he insists saying that tonight’s his treat. 30 minutes and finally they arrive here, The Velvet his favorite cafe near from their office.

“I’ve reserved a table for Kwon Jiyong, please” he speaks with his flirt tone to the waitress making BoA, Yuri and Daesung sigh because they thought Jiyong’s casanova side has gone but it seems never.

“Table number 8 for Mr. Kwon Jiyong” the waitress all smiles with her red face and her soft giggle into Jiyong then give them the menu.

“I ordered best of the best steak for 4 people. The juicy one.” jiyong’s gaze never leave her even his hand naughtily her cheeks making her blushing more.

The waitress excuse herself but Jiyong grab her wrist, stand then whispers “and best of the best wine” and let her go.

Yuri pointed her folk and knife in front off his face “if i ever see that happen again right on my eyes, i’ll sewing your mouth” complete with her horror glare while BoA and Daesung hiding their laugh behind the napkin.

 

Ten minutes waiting finally their dishes are here. Four juicy steaks complete with the most expensive red wine.

“Where did you get that, hyung?” pointing at his butterfly necklace.

“Ah this? Hhmm i bought it. Today” again he shows his gummy smile.

Yuri feels like somewhere she ever seen that necklace, few times but question is when and or where. She scratch her hair thinking about that pendant because somehow that pendant remind her of someone, someone she knows.

“Are you okay, Yul? Seems you lost of something?” this time BoA.

“No, nothing unnie. Sorry making you worry” she lied.

And there goes their dinner with business talking, investment, Jeju-do workshop include hiring Jiyong a new secretary.

“I will take you back to the office. I have promised with Seungri.” Jiyong pay the bills and pat the cashier head lovely leaving a mark on his arm because BoA pinched his arms strongly. They are drove back to the office and Jiyong excuse himself first because Seungri has been message him many times.

 

 

MM Club

Itaewon, Seoul

 

A man with pair of brown sneakers, black hat, a brown polo shirt and blue jeans sitting on the bar table talking with his bartender and other staffs who passing by when a pat on his shoulder interrupt him. Seungri, that casual look in bartender table hugging his brother none other than Jiyong.

“Wah our hyung is successful CEO now, huh?” Seungri .

“Look who’s the one talk here” Jiyong back.

Both of them are young successful CEO, Jiyong with his family business while Seungri start everything alone. Not only club in many cities but Seungri also have a ramyeon restaurant in Gangnam, Myeongdong etc at his young age.

 

“Wine please” Jiyong order and bartender right away give him one bottle of wine.

They talk a lot about their business, family, even love life but it stops when Jiyong saw a familiar figure walking in to them.

“Seungri-ah, you didn’t tell me she’s here!” there’s worry in Jiyong’s tone. He decided to leave the club, straight to the parking spot but before he get in to his car, a pair of small hands grip him tightly, giving him a back hug “don’t leave me, please” Jiyong try to break the hug but her hand even stronger and Jiyong could feel a baby bump behind him.

“this baby needs her father, please don’t leave” once again she pleaded.

“No! This baby isn’t mine! I was sure used protection when we did”

“No, Jiyong ssi. She is belongs to you. Really. You have to marry me. I don’t want my parents know about this accident” but Jiyong succeed broke the hug and stare at her, now gripping her waist with his nails pierce into her skin making her sniffs and cry in pain, “listen to me! I will never marry you! THIS BABY IS NOT MINE. NOW G----”

Jiyong’s words turn into fear stare when he made an eye to eye with a petite woman who’s by now standing behind them with her friend.

“Taeyeon Unnie, let’s go home. It’s getting late” Joohyun hook up Taeyeon’s hand.

“Jiyong ssi, your daughter here needs you. So when will we have the marriage?” that girl intentionally speak with louder tone so Taeyeon and Joohyun can hear and sending a threaten look to Jiyong.

“Shut your fuc---” and Taeyeon leaves with disgust look together with Joohyun. Jiyong try to run after them but again those hand back hug him again and now Jiyong throw that hands strongly and glared at her “GO OR I’LL KILL THIS BABY! GO! NOW!” he screams out of his lung and send off the girl.

he kicks his wheel and look at Taeyeon and Joohyun’s direction with worry, desperate and a sorry look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~

 

tell me if i update too fast, ok? kkk

by the way, Golden Disk Awards 2018 will be held in Manila 10th-11st January 2018 but the line up has not confirmed yet,

wish nothing but GD and Taeyeon to attend haha