Taeyeon's

Casanova

Taeyeon POV

Running away from my hometown Jeonju just because betrayal from my first love, Park JungSu yeah i knew it sound so childish but once you know the reason was because another woman have claimed Jungsu oppa is father of her baby well you would know how did i feel.

I didn't know what will i do in Seoul or where should i stay. I was hopeless. But it ended once i met Bae Joohyun in bus station. She came from Daegu to seek a job too in Seoul, so i the first one approached her and looked at the newspaper she held. There it was a job in a coffee house as a part timer cashier with no really tight specifications, but before we applied we need somewhere to live and we decided to live in a simple flat in Sajik-dong Jongno-Gu and pay the rent from our savings money that we bought.

Working together with Joohyun for so long feel like she is my younger sister more than only a partner. She's tough, independent, caring and really love kids like me. We felt more fun worked in that coffee house since we have a regular costumer, a dark shoulder length hair woman of the same age as i am but she's younger only 6 months named Kwon Yuri or she'd like people to call her Yul or Yuri. Eventhough she's working in her family's company as a one of manager but she's much friendlier than i thought of a chaebol family, her aura as a manager is undeniable even i'm older than her but Yuri's charisma and maturity is what should i say? Unique? yeah she's definitely one of a kind friend that i've ever met.

It was also fun worked in this coffee house, we got many new friends here and most of them was girl. Until i spoke to one of them, HeeSun who've been working here for one and half year and she told us something disgusting and terrifying. Our boss, Mr. Cha has an obsession toward baby face doll like me and Joohyun yeah it was proof when one day i was alone in cashier table when he called and asked to massaged his shoulder, at first i did agree but latter it was disaster. He started sweet talks to me like "your name is pretty as your face too, Taeyeon ssi" or "do you have boyfriend?" Which i replied "yes" and next so sudden, he cornered me in his office and tried to kissed me but failed when one of employee here, Kang Seungyoon eavesdropped and bust in into the office. I really owe him. "Noona you're ok? You and Joohyun noona better out from here. Find other job. I'll help you. Promise. Now go!" I nodded and right away took Joohyun from that coffee house.

"Geez. How could Heesun and the others stay for so long with him? He stalked me last night, unnie. So disgusting. Unnie, you're ok?"

"I need to find something to heal, Joohyun-ah" like a fate, me and Joohyun stood in front off a flower shop called The Rosy. Once we entered, we were greeting by the cashier who seem much younger than Joohyun. 

"Welcome to The Rosy, Your Order is Our Delight. What flower you look for, ahgassi?" 

"Do you have any daisy here, Miss----

"Seulgi. Kang Seulgi. I'm the cashier and owner of this shop ah but actually my mom is the one built this shop. So your order?" She showed us her eye smile like a moon. Pretty.

"Daisy please. Just one bucket of daisy" i said and she said ok then i pay. 

I looked around and met with i guess Seulgi's mother. She remind me a lot of my mom, still energic in her forties and strong woman taking care her family and this shop only with her daughter. 

"Here's your order. A bucket of daisy" Mrs. Kang exactly have the same eye smile as her daughter. Good genes can not lie. 

"Ma'am can we have apply for job here?" Joohyun spoke from behind me. Looking at her with puppy eyes when she started to do aegyo aish embarrassing and what? How could we apply here even no vacancies opened in this shop.

"She's just kiddi---

"Yes of course girls. Besides, i'd love to have Seulgi new friends. She always feels alone here. So when you guys can start to work?"

What did i just heard? Mrs. Kang said yes? Thank God! "As soon as possible, Mrs. Kang. We can start from today" i was so excited! 

Mrs. Kang taugh us how to arranged bucket of flower, not easy as i thought but me and Joohyun had promised to her to do anything including learnt all kind of flowers here, manners with costumer, everything we learnt from Mrs. Kang. I used my phone to called Yuri, telling her that we already got a new job and new friend and asked her to come "really? Yes Tae of course i'll come by. As soon as my office is done, i'll go. Wait me, kay?" And she hung up with excitement. On that day, me, Yuri, Joohyun and Seulgi already talked a lot as a best friend, partner and sisters.

 

Years by years

The Rosy

i arranged an order when i heard Seulgi talked with a costumer which from the sound, our customer is a man. I put down the buckets for a while and check on Seulgi. What the... how dare him. He leaned on her ears and whispering something with a flirt tone and his naughty smirk. 

I came forward "anything else, Sir?" I gave him a look. My killing stare.

"If you want to order then wait, if not.. well the exit door is there" i pointed the exit door beside him with much more fierce. He must be a playboy from how he flirted with Seulgi. Geez. 

But Seulgi assure me that she's fine and mentioned this gray suit man order one more but rather than listened to her, this man looked at me. All times. Even when i did his order, a bucket of white rose with pink ribbon and extra parfume. What is he gonna do to me? Looking at me like i'm his food or something or do i have something wrong with my face?

Once i finished, i gave him the bucket but out of my guard he intentionally my hand still with that gaze. I smacked his hand out of mine and left but he just screamed "i will comeback for you----" then i left. Whatever. Playboy.

Tomorrow Morning

I cameback with Joohyun to The Rosy earlier. To investigate something important.

"Did you like him?" I asked Seulgi.

"Who unnie?" 

"That man, with the gray suit. He just seduced you, supposed you knew it" i talked about the gray suit man with his black hair combed to the back and his signature beautiful brown eyes as same as mine. wait...what? Did i just say his eyes are beuatiful? Taeyeonah no please. He's pure evil. A playboy well but i can't deny he's good looking though. Aish what were you thinking, pabo? i smacked my head with my hand few times and started to argue with Seulgi and called Joohyun for a help. 

I wanted to continued if not the call was ringing. Seulgi as the cashier picked up the phone and i gave Joohyun a look for her to eavesdrop what the caller wants. Joohyun made a hand gesture that the caller wants an order, large of buckets and Seulgi hung up the phone.

"Alrigt unniedeul, five bucket of tulips, six bucket of red roses and six bucket of sunflowers for Aewori Corp. Asking to delivered as soon as possible for a big presentation in their office which will be begin in four hours from now"

I protest, But Joohyun being Joohyun "but Your Order is Our Delight is our motto, Taeyeon unnie. At least we have to try to make it, right?"

Ok i lose. Two versus one. 

We made all the orders just in time. Finally. But we still have to decided who'll send these buckets. Since Seulgi taking care of cashier and Joohyun had a trauma with scooter well do i need to mention who'll send these? Me, of course.

According to the GPS, Aewori Corp is not far from our shop and bingo Taeyeon found it. 

Aewori Corp. With 25 floors in this building, Taeyeon looked up and gasped 'yah is this office or apartement? Wow so high' then i remembered to send bunch of buckets on behalf of Kwon BoA.

I met with the front lady who instructed me to go to the 6th floor and make an appointnment first with BoA busajangnim. Her secretary seems a nice woman with her black short hair and black eyes with pair of high heels with maroon colour as same as her shirt and name tag 'Yoon Bo Ra'. She even helped me bring all these buckets into her boss's office without hesitate. 

My mouth gasped once more. BoA busajangnim's room is decorated with all white wallpapers, white sofas and chairs, black desk, a black metalic cupboard with many awards and large window. I keep gasped for 5 minutes until a cough interrupted me.

I bow, bow bow and bow again. 'How could i did such embarrassing thing in front off the General Manager? Aish mind your manners, Kim Taeyeon!'

For a General Manager, she's quite friendly remind me of Yuri ah Yuri is also Kwon, isn't she. I opened the door when a woman entered and spoke with a familiar voice that i knew.

'YURI? KWON YURI MY FRIEND? THIS IS HER COMPANY? OH MY GOD. AND DID SHE JUST CALL HER, UNNIE?' and i did realize two things, first Aewori Corp is Yuri's family company and second is BoA busajangnim might be her older sister or cousin. 

At first Yuri and BoA aksed me to have a sit and tea time with them but i refused, telling them to go back  to work but before i leave, Yuri and BoA busajangnim told me to come to Jeju-do to have holiday with Seulgi and Joohyun as well. And then i leave.

I was playing with my phone when i heard the elevator has arrived and opened. Showed me a man that i hope he never exist. The gray suit man.

"You're not in?" That smirk. Playboy. Casanova!

Running away and using the stairs is the only way. But before i could reach the stairs, a firm hand gripped my wrist. Tight and firm. Pushed me in to the cornered of the elevator and he pressed number 1. And i know i can't escaped further more when he nibble and whispered seductively "have a date with me"

No hesitate i stepped on his shoes and pull up his hair "Date? Are you having a face asking me a date? A man like you? Ne-ver!" And the elevator opened and i run away like a little puppy go to my scooter and leave, promise to kill him if i ever met him again. Kwon JiYong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~

TADAAAA as my promised. This is Taeyeon's POV, everyone hehe how is it so far?

What suppose i do with GD and their relationship hhmm? HAHAHA :p

Wait another update, okay? Have a good day, Royalist Dreamers :)