Jiyong's

Casanova

Jiyong POV

 

Kim Taeyeon

Kim Taeyeon

Kim Taeyeon

 

That name lingered in my mind since that day i bought flowers for my secretary, but instead gave it to her, i gave it Daesung the CFO in my company. He’s been working since this company was built by my father so yeah you can say that Daesung is one of my loyal friend, brother also partner. He is really good at managing budget, good at communication too even Yuri call him Aewori’s Mascot and wanted to placed him as a Director of Public Relations at first rather than CFO.

Back to story, so i gave the flowers to Daesung in front off BoA noona, Yuri and my secretary, can you imagine how shocked her face was when i said “You’re fired” without any warning and without an officially by letter. She run while crying without looking back and everyone who see this happen surprised.

“Hyung, did you just fired your secretary? For real?”

“Since when i never serious, Daesung-ah? It’s not setting, yes i did fired her. That’s my final words. Now let’s get back to the business shall we?” without realizing, i smile a big smile showing my gum which i never show it before in my office just in private time with Daesung or two of my cousins.

“Ok guys let’s go for the big meeting” i let out a giggle to Yuri and patted her cheek then kissing BoA noona head and hugged Daesung because i don’t know why only thinking of her my heart beat so fast, it is thump here also my mood is feels so much better today.

 

30 minutes meeting my phone vibrates, it was one of my woman well i don’t know exactly what should i call her a girl or a woman. She’s model but pretty cute too not like so many models that i saw in television who have strong and cool chic image, she’s pure still pure until that night i succeed brought her to one of hotel near from club and as usual like i do with all my preys, i seduced her making her beg for me first and the game was begun.

I tried to concentrate but she won’t let me. She keep sending me message even missed calls, like ‘hell girl i’m busy, i’m a CEO dumb’ i ignored her message for nth times until that message appeared “i’m pregnant” she dropped the bom, don’t know if it was real or she just try to take my sympathy or maybe my money by saying that she’s pregnant.

I was sure that night when i did with her, we used a protection besides her blood wasn’t a ’s anymore so i challenged her “have a DNA first, i’ll pick you up at lunch” but she just read it means she’s lying -what a -.

 

The meeting had a result, Aewori Corp will be have a workshop in Jeju Island next week for seven days long which all managers including Jiyong will be in. The preparation for workshop will be starting tomorrow with BoA lead the big presentation. As a team leader, BoA is known as perfectionist as same as her cousin, she starts to call all the colleagues of Aewori Corp.

 

“Oppa, you’re not home?” Yuri entered my room

“No Yul. I still have lot documents to sign. You go home first with noona” i even didn’t bother to look at Yuri’s eyes instead off to the documents.

“You overwork yourself again. You should more worry about your health too. No one taking care of you, you haven’t married yet, you----

“Gosh Kwon Yuri you were just like Dami noona, scolding me here and there. Just go. Leave. Ok? I can take care of myself” i explode.

“But it’s real, you need someone to take car---

“One more sound and i’ll make you sit here and help me sign all these documents” i threat her and that’s enough to make her shut .

Yuri and BoA much different with me. They try to balancing love, friends, family and work time. Three of us always spend at least every Saturday or Sunday to hang out whether it’s on my favorite place -bowling alley- or Yuri’s favorite coffee house in Gangnam or shopping in mall as BoA noona’s request.

From three of us, i am the one never wants to falling in love, i just playing around in club with woman with voluptuous body because they easy to be played around. I just give them my sweet talks with naughty smirk and seductive tone and end up we’re in bed, with pleasure and then i leave them alone in hotel room without any notes and everytime they tried to called me, i rejected it. Can’t they see i don’t have any feeling with them?

But it was different when i met her, Kim Taeyeon the florist in The Rosy. Her hazelnut eyes stared straight into my eyes and i didn’t know what i feel right now like i just can’t get her off my mind. I ever told to Mr. Jung and he said “that is love, Jiyong-ah. You’re falling in love with this girl.” but i denied, i already swore that i will never falling in love.

To proof if i were really falling in love with her, i choose to little bit playing with her. I will make a plan where i ask her for a date, making her have a hope with me then leave her throwing away like other preys.

 

The next day

Aewori Corp

“Bora ssi, i have ordered six bucket of tulips, five bucket of red roses and six bucket of sunflowers from The Rosy. tell the front lady to go to my room straight away, got it?” BoA told her secretary, Yoon Bora.

I eavesdropping her talk with Bora ‘The Rosy? Yes! My chance is closer’ then i went back to my room at 8th floor and start to thinking about my plan. I’m sure it can’t be Seulgi that cashier girl who will be sent the flowers, which the only one will is her my next prey.

While waiting her to come, i check again all documents that last night i’ve signed to make sure all these projects also profitable for our company. Three hours of waiting i make a call to the front lady, our receptionist pretending that i was the one who wanted that bucket of flowers and when she said yes, i checked myself once more in the mirror. I combed my hair to the back with little help from my favorite gel, tidy up my tie and shirt, shave a little since my mustache was grown ‘yes you ready to meet her, Kwon Jiyong’ my mischievous smirk and sweet talks method is on my mind now.

“I will get you, Kim Taeyeon” and i walk out from my room to BoA noona’s office at 6th floor with lift.

What a coincidence. She’s there, stand tall with phone in his hand. Seems she don’t realize my presence in the lift and when she up her head making our eyes meet, she pull out that face again the annoying one but i like it then she leave using stairs. “! Never any women dare to resist me!” my anger is enough. Get out from the lift, i take her wrist and get her in again to lift press floor number 1 and i cornered her. Her face was mix of anger, annoyance, and fear and i like all of it she can be my submissive once i bring her to bed then i whispered seductively while nibble her ear softly, “have a date with me”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~

double update guys hehe because usually i update every weekend but yesterday i had family trip so i can't wrote down the story

This one is Jiyong's POV, maybe i'll make for Taeyeon's one. Wait ok? and thank you comments also subscribers :)

Oh also GD, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri will start their first kick of Last Dance Dome Tour at 18-19th November in Fukuoka, Japan hope the boys have fun in there since it's been really long time since they together, tho without Tabi too :(