Jeju

Casanova

P.S : For those who confused on the previous chap why suddenly Taeyeon being kind to Jiyong after she woke up is because she felt grateful Jiyong helped her. Sorry, i forgot to wrote it :)


 

"Come in, unniedeul. Sorry little bit dirty, i did many packaging last night" Seulgi as a host helped Joohyun and Taeyeon to brought their suitcase upstairs.

They stayed for one night in Seulgi's house because the tickets are with her, besides Mrs. Kang has not returned yet from Jeonju. At least Joohyun and Taeyeon can helped Seulgi to packing her belongings.

They entered Seulgi's room. It fulls with her pictures with her parents, medals, posters of her favorite girl group, SNSD then her collection of novels with yellow pattern wallpaper, a kingsize bed and two doors of cupboard not only filled in for her clothes but her makeup also.

"You like Harry Potter too?" Taeyeon asked enthusiastically

"Nde unnie. I collect all the novels even dvds. Do you wanna watch it?"

"Do you have The Vow dvd, Seulgiah?" Joohyun suddenly asked.

"I have it too. Wait, i'll get it for you" Seulgi excused to the family room.

"Was the movie good?" 

Joohyun only nodded "i feel like want to watch the a romance movie, unnie"

"Joohyun unnie, i got it. I will use my laptop while i'm packing okay?" Seulgi brought in the dvd with the title The Vow on it and set her laptop, a dvd reader and projector.

The movie started. Joohyun's eyes never leave every minutes of the movie, so did Taeyeon. Seulgi took all the snacks and colas because this was first time she feels watching movie together with sisters. Yes Seulgi is the only child, she don't have any siblings.

"What's with the story?" Taeyeon whispered to Seulgi because Joohyun focused a lot.

"They are newlyweds but then the wife had a coma and when she woke up, half of her memories including her husband disappeared. The rest you watch, unnie" Seulgi mumbled.

Joohyun and Seulgi shared the tears when part of the movie showed Paige Collins was taken from the hospital by her parents who disagreed about their marriage, separated from her husband.

Taeyeon kept drinking the cola, waiting for the of the movie. Not because she's a stone-heart, but Taeyeon prefer to cry silently without nobody notice it. She hates being an attention because of her tears included when she was on a flashback again at the moment Jungsu asked her for a dated but a pregnant woman came and destroyed everything. Taeyeon took a tissue, she cried though as not much Seulgi and Joohyun right now. Many thoughts about Jungsu right now in her mind but so sudden a shadowed of another man pops out exactly the moment when that man kissed her at the alley near The Velvet. She lost on her thoughts without noticing Seulgi already turned off the laptop and projector.

"You were dreaming again, unnie"

Taeyeon lied, she pretended to yawn and stretched her body "me? No baechu. I was just.. sleepy.. yeah don't we need to sleep sooner?" 

"I even haven't packing unnie" Seulgi blurted out.

"I will help, she can rest. She needs to find energy tomorrow hhmm?" Joohyun .

"We just go to Jeju why would i---

"You might want to have a fight again with Jiyong oppa" Seulgi out laughed.

She wasn't wrong right? Her ears "did you just call him oppa?" 

"Jiyong oppa asked me and baechu unnie to call him oppa from now on" she started packed up from her polos, jeans, shoes, everything.

"What the he--

"My house is clean from cursing, okay?" Taeyeon gulped and put her hands up, defeated.

"So let say Jiyong oppa will have a romantic candle light dinner, who would he asked?" Joohyun keep teased Taeyeon while helping Seulgi packed her makeup stuffs.

"Oh he wouldn't. He would have full of meeting schedules and no candle light dinner. No!"

"Guess someone's disappointed" 

"Who? Me? I did not!" Taeyeon denied.

"Did i say you were the one who disappointed unnie?" Joohyun let out her smirk.

"You didn't..  aish forget it! I go sleep first" she used blanket to covered all of her body and drawn to deep sleep.


The Kwon's House

11:11 PM

Jiyong wandered around in his room. His suitcase was still empty. Black, maroon, blue navy, green all of his shirts around the floor.

When he saw three tickets on BoA's table in the office he thought it might for them, he was exciting more when BoA said "yes, Yuri insisted Taeyeon Joohyun and Seulgi to come and they agreed."

Back to his room where all of his clothes in a mess. "Taeyeon likes red and black, oppa" Yuri leaned back on his door making Jiyong jumped in.

"Aish i didn't ask your opinion Yul. I just think which shirts have i ever wore before or not. That's it"

"Lie as much as you like" Yuri then left.

Jiyong closed his door right away and started to packed up, the red and black shirts and wished nothing for the best in Jeju. He choose to slept earlier and as usual dreamt about her.


Incheon Airport

09:15 AM

"Hurry guys, we'll be late" Taeyeon pull her suitcase, Joohyun and Seulgi followed. Jeju Air will be take off at 09:30 AM yet they haven't checked in. They passed through many people even Seulgi stepped on to an ahjussi feet, Joohyun have to hold back her pee because no more time left.

"Thank God" Taeyeon breath and right away checked in, 09:20 AM exactly ten minutes before take off.

They set their suitcases on the cabin because not much time to filled in luggage, besides they didn't pack that much. Lucky, Yuri choose the three seats for them so they don't need to sit separately.

5 minutes before take off, a message dim into Seulgi's phone "Yuri unnie is meeting right now. But she had told Mr. Jung Soo Rim to fetch us in Jeju airport" Taeyeon and Joohyun gave an ok signal to her and turned off their phones.


Jeju-do, South Korea

"is that Mr. Jung Soo Rim?" Joohyun pointed at the man in his 50s, little bit with white hair, not so tall yet not so short and wear a brown jacket. He lifted up paper that written the three's surnames, Miss Kim Bae Kang.

To make sure, Seulgi came to him "are you Mr. Jung Soo Rim?" He nodded "you must be Kang Seulgi then? Yuri told me a lot about you guys. Come, she waits for you guys" he helped the girls with their suitcases and dragged them into black Rolls Royce. Taeyeon being the oldest decided to sat beside Mr. Jung.

"So where will you bring us, ahjussi?"

"You must be... Kim Taeyeon?" Mr. Jung asked while locked the doors and seatbelt. She nodded.

"We will go to Kwon sajangnim's private resort, young ladies" he explained while driving the car carefully.

"Pri... Private? You mean he's the owner?" Seulgi gasped and Mr. Jung nodded, "Kwon Jiyong sajangnim bought the resort 3 years ago. When he visited Jeju very often, Seulgi ahgassi"

"ah Yuri unnie meeting is done?" 

"Nde, Joohyun ahgassi. The meeting ended one hour ago. Now she's in the resort already waiting for you"

"Ahjussi, just Joohyun or you can call me baechu" she smiled a little.

From airport to Jiyong's resort took about 40 minutes, Taeyeon gulped, Seulgi opened cutely, Joohyun stunned. His resort located in front of the beach with 3 floors in total and 5 rooms each in every floor with 3 bathrooms each also in every floor, large kitchen and mini bar on 2nd floor and TV room while the living room on the 1st floor.

Two maids welcoming them on the 1st floor and bring them to the 3rd floor with elevator.

"Elevator?" 

"Yes, Taeyeon ssi. This resort has basement down there and as you can see, another building is on the process right now so there will be a little bridge to connect this building and the second building" Mr. Jung told them.

"He must be so rich" Joohyun whispered to Taeyeon and Seulgi who nodded right away.

"But why did he buy these? I mean, he live alone" Seulgi was curious.

"First Jiyong likes sea view, second he ever told me if he has own family, he would bring them here" Mr. Jung eyes was looking into Taeyeon when he mentioned the second reason which made her felt awkward and blushing.

ting

They arrived on the 3rd floor with helped by two maids and Mr. Jung to their room. More gasped and shocked from three of them. The room is actually a single room but connected with a door into another room, a big black sofa and TV, two doors of black cupboards, a mini refrigerator, king size bed, big windows with a balcon directly to the beach view outside and a bathroom, the others room as same as the first one.

"I put your belongings here. You can choose your room and if you wondering, Yuri's room is besides the studio on the left side there's YR written on the door. Anything you need to know?"

Taeyeon checked every details in the room "is the heat water working, ahjussi?"

"Yes, Miss Taeyeon. Turn the pressure into your left side and you can choose the temperature as what you want" Mr. Jung showed them how every stuffs in the bathroom working.

"Ahjussi, is the room sound proof?" 

Everybody looked into Joohyun, "uumm i mean.. hhmm i mean like you know if i want to watch a tv without disturb the others..." awkward.

"Every rooms include Jiyong sajangnim's is sound proof, Miss Bae oh Jiyong's room is two room from Yuri's and BoA's in front of Yuri's. Anything else?" They shook their head and Mr. Jung also two maids leave them.

Once the door was closed, Taeyeon opened the curtain on the balcony "guys look at this" the view was not a joke, it was really facing the beach.

"His wife must be the lucky one someday. Unniedeul, i want the thirth room okay? I put my suitcase first."

"I want the second room, tae unnie" Joohyun followed Seulgi and opened the connecting door then closed it, left Taeyeon alone in her room.

knock knock

"Yuri!" The woman who was called hugged her 9 months sister. A smell of mint from her body and a vanilla from her wet hair gave her a sign Yuri just finished her shower.

"I'm sorry i didn't fetch you guys. I wanted to but yeah you know how perfectionist Jiyong huh? Once we landing, he locked us in the meeting room. Hell" 

"Unnie, may i ask my soap? It seems in your suitc----oh Yuri unnie hello sorry i'm showering now" Joohyun peek from her door with towel around her body, "take your time, baechu" She received the soap then closed the door.

"So must be Seulgi in the last room?" Taeyeon nodded. "Ok then i go check for your lunch. Be right back."

Taeyeon wants to see if the room were really soundproof "baechu" she screamed out of her lung but no answer maybe she's still in shower? she opened Joohyun's room and how surprised she was when Joohyun lay down on the sofa watched TV "you didn't hear?"

"Hear what?" Now she took milk from the mini refrigerator.

"I called you even shouted it"

"You did? But i really didn't hear" she made a peace sign.

"Turn off the tv" Taeyeon ordered. Then she walked back to her room and knocked the wall to Joohyun's room thrice.

"Did you hear?" She peek from her room

"I did hear nothing, unnie. These rooms are soundproof remember?" She lifted one of her brown.

"Well unnie just curious. You and Seulgi better in my room, Yuri will comeback again while i want to take shower"

She said yes and went to Seulgi's room who by now already slept with blanket over her body. Joohyun dragger her with blanket still wrapped on her body, "unnie help i kidnapped" she panicked.

"It's me, pabo" 

They could hear a water drops from the bathroom and a knock showing Yuri came in "your lunch is ready. Where's tae?" Joohyun hand gesturing she was in bathroom and yuri gave an ok.

After 15 minutes waiting for Taeyeon, they went to the 2nd floor using stairs to have a lunch. Again, they were welcoming by Mr. Jung, Mrs. Cha and the two maids and a man they've never seen before, a man with an eyesmile and dark haired.

"Everyone, meet with Kang Daesung. He's our company CFO. Daesung, this is Taeyeon, Joohyun and Seulgi" Yuri introduced them one by one.

"You seem familiar. Have we ever met before? Daesung asked to Taeyeon but she shook her head, the others were also confused.

"I'm at same age with Yuri by the way" he added with his eyesmile.

"Not try to attract one of them huh?" There's tease on BoA's voice, she was on the stairs down to met them.

Taeyeon was riled. Someone's missing in here. She just stired her juice and played with her knife.

"Something wrong with the steak, Taeyeon ssi?"

"Oh no Daesung ssi, everything's perfect." Maybe she could lie to BoA and Daesung but Yuri, Joohyun and Seulgi.

Yuri drank her juice, cleared and took a glance to Taeyeon "Jiyong oppa is still in his studio. Ahjussi, please call him" 

"Right away Yuri-ah" Mr. Jung upstairs to called Jiyong and gave a little smile for Taeyeon.

Not long after, Mr. Jung cameback followed by the host. Jiyong wore his casual white shirt, pair of jeans with his unshaved thin moustache and his parted fluffy black hair.

"Sorry not greeting my guests properly" he smile. Smile that only his family, Daesung and Mr. Jung who usually see.

He sat on the center seat, drank his water and start to eat "how was your flight?"

"daebak. Really. It's been long time for me not taking an airplane. Thank you Jiyong oppa" Seulgi was exciting explained everything.

"Your resort is more daebak, oppa" now Joohyun's turn admired his resort.

"My pride to having you as a guest, girls" Jiyong waited her to talk but none. She finished her steakk in one go and drank her juice, "i want to wash my hands" she lied, she just wanted to stay away from Jiyong because not good for her heart and mind.

"Slide the kitchen door, you can wash your hand in the kitchen" BoA guided her.

"Nde, thank you unnie" she slided the door and all alone in the kitchen. She breath, since Jiyong arrived in the dinning table with his looks Taeyeon hardly to breath.

"Breath, Taengoo. Breath" she calm herself and fanning her face.

But her breath much even harder when she found there was only Jiyong there. Sat with his left steak, a newspaper and americano. 

"Did i do something wrong?" Jiyong's question making her stop on the track but no answer.

"Did i do something wrong?" Jiyong stood up questioning her with the same question and held her wrist. "I want you to look at me when i speak, is it hard?" 

Still no answer.

"Should i kiss you again to make you talk to me?"

Still no answer.

"You asked me to" then he did kiss her on the lips. Taeyeon gasped opened a little making Jiyong entered and deeper his kiss while Taeyeon still on her feet, did nothing. She punched his chest but he keep kissed her, she stepped on his feet but he even more deeper, last she pull his hair and it was succeed. 

"You enjoy it, right?" Jiyong whispered seductively still few inch from her redden lips.

"But it was tickling because your mustache" it slipped, Taeyeon didn't realize. She mouthed 'pabo' to herself, now Jiyong would think as a yes from his last question.

She run away to her room without making an eye contact.

"My lip balm" Jiyong smirk, bit and rub his lips.

Taeyeon closed her door. She tried to netralize her heartbeat again, she rub her left chest, it still beating harder please calm down aish. She sat on the edge of her bed still calming her heart and touched her lips, he has kissed her twice now but she did nothing. When she was on her daydreaming, Joohyun and Seulgi peek from Joohyun's room.

"Unnie, want to accompany us watching The Ring?" Seulgi laughed a little showing her teeth.

"You guys watching horror yet you hate horror huh? Geez" but Taeyeon still accompanied them. They moved to Seulgi's room, the TV and DVD player, closed the curtain make sure the room was horror enough and then pressed the play button on the remote.

At the first five minutes Joohyun and Seulgi still have a courage but when the of the movie where Sadako started crawling out from the tv, Joohyun covered her eyes with blanket and Seulgi with tissue while Taeyeon watched every details even she sat just few inch from tv.

"Guys" Yuri ruined the movie.

"Aish Kwon Yul! Next time knock the door ok? It's aish" 

"omo. Did you watch---

"byuntae. They asked me to watch The Ring together" Taeyeon throw the bed cover to Yuri.

"Pause it. I'd like to announce tonight we will have a celebrate dinner and welcoming our new employee. Don't worry just us and that new employee. Make sure do make up and your dresses packed in that red shopping bag" Yuri told them from a to z.

The three of them gaped "but we don't know how to make up, unnie" Seulgi raised her hand, Joohyun and Taeyeon nodded cutely.

"Very well, me and BoA unnie will help. I want you guys ready at 06:00 PM, got it? See you then" she closed the door.

Joohyun, Seulgi and Taeyeon looked at each other then looked at the red shopping bag.

"No way unniedeul, i touched it first i can choose which dress"

"You are maknae here." Joohyun glared at her.

"I'm the oldest so i'm the one decide the dress" Taeyeon's tone was strong. They kept their hands on the shopping bag, insisted who should choose the dress.

"Kai bai bo. The first one who win will be choosing her dress" Joohyun and Seulgi agreed.

Joohyun won the first round, she took out all the dresses and start to pick. Joohyun picked a simple long black dress with shoulders off and a high heels as same as her dress.

The oldest and the youngest returned to kai bai bo and this time Seulgi won, she picked a simple gray checkered thigh length dress with a black high heels, so what else Taeyeon have to choose because she lost 2 rounds. The only dress left was a long black dress with a v line and gold straps on the shoulders and a black high heels.

"Yah! Switch. Change the dress." Taeyeon ashamed after checked her own dress, she wasn't confident to exposed her skin, because that dress has a very low cut showing her cleavage.

"Nope. The rule is clear, unnie. Now i'd like to take a bath" Seulgi excused herself as fast as she could and brought her dress into the bathroom, so did Joohyun, leave Taeyeon with no choice.

After one hour, they gathered in Joohyun's room. The two younger sisters has wore their dress showed off their figure while Taeyeon though already put on the dress, she still covered it with blanket.

BoA started to polished Seulgi and Yuri handle Joohyun. They put very light makeup, their bare faces even prettier so heavy make up seem not good, they just blow little bit their hair and let them down.

"Taeyeon-ah come" Taeyeon sat in front of the mirror.

"I trust you unnie" BoA gave an ok and started her job. This time to emphasized her jaw and neck line, BoA made a small ponytail with light make up.

"kkeut. Shall we girls? Jiyong, Daesung and others waiting for us" BoA helped Taeyeon to stood because of her long dress either Yuri to Joohyun.

Taeyeon's mind was rages. She hates when BoA mentioned his name but on the other side she was excited too like she wants to know how will his reaction seeing her appearance tonight. Will he like it or the opposite? She sighed, no time to go back, 'calm down heart please'.

Yuri accidentally stepped on her blanket, everyone gaped even Mr. Jung who waited them in the alley of the rooms.

Taeyeon used her manner hands to covered her cleavage, "You look gorgeous Tae. Trust me. Shall we?" Yuri winked and took her hand out to minimize her anxious.

Jiyong in awed. He has to admitted all of them were beautiful but his eyes focus only on the woman with golden straps. He felt something down there was tense, his awkward standing made Daesung raised his eyebrows "hyung you're ok?" Jiyong just nodded. But actually no, 'oh please shut up she just wore that dress but... that cleavage' Jiyong's nervous was interuppted when all of them seattled down right after that another man figure with his black tuxedo showed up.

"Park Jungsu seonsaengnim?" Seulgi shout out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~

Park Jungsu a.k.a Leeteuk is showed up, guys

Thanks all your support by comments and subscribes :) xoxo