Attracted

Casanova

Jeonju, North JeollaSouth Korea

11:11 PM

A small figure woman woke up from her bed, feeling nausea she throwed up in toilet. It's been three hours but her nausea much worst now.

Her older brother heard a sound from his room then came with a glass of water in his hand, handed it to her immediately.

"You're much more like Hayeon now. A stubborn sister who don't want to check her health in doctor" her brother grit his teeth, waiting her to finished her nausea in toilet. "It's been three hours, Taeyeon-ah. Please just please check what's wrong with you. It won't take your time long, i promise" he gave her his pinky finger.

That woman, Kim Taeyeon thought for three minutes. She was sure it's only her maag, she hasn't eaten yet since arrived from Seoul. She didn't have any appetite to eat. But it's for her brother, Jiwoong "Ok, deal" pinky promise has made.

The drives took around 40 minutes from their house. Once they got out from car, Jiwoong took Taeyeon's hand in case she would collapse. Taeyeon didn't want to go to doctor because she felt it's only her maag, not a new thing for her. She had maag since senior high school and now she's 28 years old and never been much worsen like tonight, she was worried of course but she tried to think positively. She's strong woman although the same disease was the reason her younger sister, Kim Hayeon passed away two years ago.

Kim Jiwoong knocked the door which written Dr. Park Jung Soo and after a firm voice allowed them to in, Jiwoong rushed Taeyeon in bed. "She's been in nausea, Doc. Three hours long" breathless, he uncoscious talked making the doctor gave him an assuring smile "take it easy, Jiwoong-ah. Why did suddenly you speak formally to me?" he giggled, showed his teeth.

"So, you've been in nausea for three hours?" Jungsoo asked her.

And she nodded without making an eye contact with him. 

"Let me check first" again, Taeyeon nodded and Jungsu sighed 'am i still stranger to you, Taeyeon-ah?' he wanted ask it to her but her health was priority.

"How long you didn't eat?" he helped her woke up from bed. "Around five hours, Doc. I Thought it will be fine, but turned out much worst"

Another reason Taeyeon didn't want to go to doctor was she knew where Jiwoong would bring her. Park Jungsu was her first love. No, they never in relationship. Taeyeon was the one fell in love with him despite their six years old apart, she adored how caring he is especially that day when Hayeon passed away. He was defined of a perfect husband material, so she thought. But it changed once a woman came when they were having a date in a park, asked for Jungsu responsible of a baby in her tummy. Taeyeon felt betrayed, lost, every memories with Jungsu vanished without listened Jungsu's words first. She didn't need any explanation. It was all clear, Jungsu was a father of that baby. 

She had to moved on. So she decided to moved from Jeonju to Seoul. There she was, meeting with her friends now Kwon Yuri, Bae Joohyun and Kang Seulgi. Taeyeon, Joohyun and Seulgi are working as a florist with Seulgi's mother help, she is the owner of the florist. While Yuri is working as a one of manager in her family's company which at first Yuri offered the three of them specially for Taeyeon to work in her company but Taeyeon resisted because she loves flowers, every kind of flowers. There she finally move on from Jungsu.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you feeling better now?" Jiwoong shook her body.

"Ah yes sure, i'm better now. Shall we home?" She realized she was on dreaming again, didn't hear any advices from Jungsu and Jiwoong.

Arrived in home, she straight away to her room. She slept right away, hoping tomorrow her maag will be recovered.

 

Itaewon, Seoul, South Korea

06:00 AM

A not so tall man yawned, finished showering he choose his favorite blue navy shirt, a grey suit, pair of shoes with a same colour as his shirt and his favorite black Chanel watch. He went to the first floor of his house, patted his cousin's head "Yah! Oppa my hair....Wait, you woke up! Oh My God, i can't believe it 6 AM and you already woke up. Should we celebrate it? This is miracle, really" his cousin mocked him because this is so rare to see Kwon Jiyong woke up at this early hour.

"Shut up, Yul! Today's the big meeting. I can't be late" he sip his americano.

"Oh really? Big meeting huh? Not because you want to meet your secretary? Who is she again? Joo.. Joo---"

"JooYeon. It's JooYeon her name" Kwon BoA, a small figure woman yet elegant showed up from her dressing room. "And i heard, our cousin took her as a secretary just because her physic, tall, slender legs, long hair"

"If you just took her for being your toy, i'll kill you oppa" Yuri threat him with her killing stare making Jiyong cough on his bread and BoA enjoying this view, her younger cousins bickering each other.

"You know your oppa so well huh Kwon Yuri?" rather than afraid of her threaten, he again. 

"You might wanna listen my words, Yong-ah" BoA paused.

"Sure, noona. Your words are my religion" Jiyong laughed out loud while Yuri pinched his arm.

"Karma does exist." She said and went to her car, leaving a dumbfounded Kwon Jiyong and Yuri just made it worst, "tell us when your heart is broken of falling in love, ok oppa? Love you. See you in office" she kissed his cheek.

"Kwon Jiyong never falling in love! Do you hear me, Kwon Yul? Your casanova oppa is always be casanova." he was angry yet naive. Never know what will happen in your next life, that's what his father always said to him. But, Jiyong is Jiyong, a young CEO, single because he forced himself to be and playboy. Little Kwon Jiyong grown up in wealthy family. His father owned one of big telecommunication company in South Korea, his older sister owned a big boutique in Cheongdam-Dong, and his mother passed away after a sudden heart attack when Jiyong was 8 years old. Jiyong's father will be travelling around the world to expand his business and his sister leaving the boutique to one of her friend and went to Milan, Italy taking scholarship in fashion design.

The hate of being alone made Jiyong grew up as a playboy, choosing his preys in a club, seducing her, bring her in bed then leaving her abandoned her without leaving any message. Though he is living with two cousins, Kwon Yuri and Kwon BoA but seem never change his habit. Even his friend, Lee Seunghyun or Seungri tried to stop him but hopeless, Seungri as the owner one of a club in Gangnam always report to BoA every single time Jiyong came to his club of course with different woman. Once Jiyong tried to flirt with one of a woman in club who turned out to be Lee Hana, Seungri's younger sister. But ended up got a slap from Hana instead of succeed brought her in bed and Seungri sighed, how terrifying him seeing his brother acted like this.

"Kwon depyoenim, your car is ready" Mr. Jung, his driver woke him up from day dreaming.

"I will drive, uncle. I know you've been in flu since two days ago. I'm ordering you to stay in bed or go to doctor. Got it?" Since Jiyong living only with Yuri and BoA, he will treat Mr. Jung as his own uncle and Mrs. Cho, the butler as his aunt.

"Be careful, Depyoenim." Mr. Jung smile and handed the key to Jiyong.

"Jiyong. My name is Jiyong not depyoenim." he smiles, a sincere smile which rare to be seen or he never shows it to anybody but Yuri, BoA, Mr. Jung, Mrs. Cho and Seungri. "Be careful then Jiyong-ah" Mr. Jung opened him the door and waved a goodbye.

Ten minutes stucks in traffic, Jiyong cursed " oh c'mon i have big meeting today" he punched the wheel then sent BoA a message telling her that he might be late on time for the meeting and asking BoA, Yuri and Daesung the Chief Finance Officer to taking care the meeting until he arrived. He put down his phone and saw a flower shop in the left side of the street, thinking that his secretary might be liking the flowers, well isn't every girl likes flowers? he thought then stopped the car on flower shop.

"Welcome to Rosy, your order is our delight. Any flowers you'd like to have, Sir?" a 23 years old girl welcoming him in cashier.

"Umm yes, can i have a bucket of white rose? With pink ribbon on it" 

"Right away, Sir."

"Oh, don't forget give it an extra rose parfume Miss" he whispered seductively on her ear while looking at her name tag "Seulgi ssi"

"Anything else, Sir?" another woman asked from behind, this time a 28 years old woman with hazelnut eyes and a ponytail looking at him with a killing stare.

"If you want to order then wait, if not well the exit door is there" she pointed at the door beside him with fierce and horror.

"Taeyeon Unnie, it's alright. He just wanted one bucket of white rose with extra rose parfume and pink ribbon." Seulgi assure his order once again but Jiyong attention drifted to that woman. Never in his life there's a woman ever screamed with a horror stare like that, because once Jiyong seducing them, nobody can resists even Seulgi though. 

"Sir, all include extra parfume is 7000 Won. May i know your waiting list name Sir?" Seulgi asked but Jiyong's eyes still into that petite woman who is by now arranging his order, alone. "Kwon Jiyong." finally he said and payed with his black card. 

Two minutes waiting Jiyong never left his eyes on her, a small yet elegant just like his BoA noona and don't forget that hazelnut eyes that captivated him. Jiyong have to know her, he insists at least a simple and naive girl like her is not bad too in my bed.

"An order of Mr. Kwon Jiyong, a bucket of white rose with extra parfume and pink ribbon" Taeyeon handed herself the flower to him and Jiyong marked it as his chance, he took the order while his hand Taeyeon's hands but table is turned, Taeyeon slap his hand off of her hand and excused herself but before she run away, Jiyong screamed "I will comeback for you, Miss---"

"Taeyeon. Her name is Kim Taeyeon, Sir" Seulgi interrupted him with big smile.

"Taeyeon. I see. Thank you, Seulgi ssi. I owe you." then he left with a mischievous smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued~

 

heol what's thisssss hahahaha this is that i promised before that i'll start to write another story kkk

I already have this story in my mind but the story might be changing too kkk

I want to know how was it guys on 1st chap? Am i doing ok? Critics as much as you want guys i need to hear your opinions hehehe